Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Four Xiaomi Products To Launch In Nigerian Market, Exclusively On Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Four Xiaomi Products To Launch In Nigerian Market, Exclusively On Jumia (926 Views)

Help!! Where Can I Get Xiaomi Products In Owerri / XIAOMI Launches Four New State-of-the-art Smartphones Exclusively On Jumia / Xiaomi To Launch Four New State-of-the-art Smartphones Exclusively On Jumia(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Xiaomi Products To Launch In Nigerian Market, Exclusively On Jumia by Mogenerous(f): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2018
Over time, I have released Xiaomi is one of the fastest growing brand in Nigeria, considering the fact that they don't have major retail store in the country and people have to go through the stress of ordering from international stores like AliExpress, Flipkart, wait 7-21 days just to get a hand on this phone. Xiaomi lovers, I salute!

YOU CAN ALSO READ: Apple to launch a cheaper MacBook Air this year

The good news is Xiaomi will be launching not One but Four new devices in Nigeria though exclusively on Jumia which isn't even a problem at all, excited much? So am I.

The devices; Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 plus is going life today 7 March, 2018 on the Jumia website. The CEO of Jumia Nigeria, Juliet Anammah disclosed this saying,

I am confident that Xiaomi’s success in other markets will be replicated in Nigeria - as it was in India and Indonesia - as a result of the depth of their understanding of exactly what the Nigerian customers need as regards the functionality and durability of a smartphone.

The Redmi 5A Prime

Main Features
Snapdragon 435 Octa Core
5.5 Inch 1280 x 720 Pixel Screen
3GB RAM + 32GB ROM Support max 128GB TF card (Vfat)
Dual SIM Dual Standby (Micro SD Card x 1 + Nano SIM Card x 2 )
13.0MP Back Camera with 16.0MP Front Camera

The Redmi 5A

Main Features
Snapdragon 425 Quad Core
5.5 Inch 1280 x 720 Pixel Screen
2GB RAM + 16GB ROM Support max 128GB TF card (Vfat)
Dual SIM Dual Standby (Micro SD Card x 1 + Nano SIM Card x 2 )
13.0MP Back Camera with 5.0MP Front Camera

The Redmi 5 Plus

Main Features
14nm Snapdragon 625 3GB + 32GB
18:9 Full-Screen Display
5.99-Inch 2160 x 1080 Pixel Screen
4000 mAh Large battery
Dual SIM Dual Standby
12 MP Camera with Large 1.25μm Pixel size.
Selfie Softlight
Beautify 3.0, 36 Smart Beautify profiles

The Redmi 5

Main Features
14nm Snapdragon 450 3GB + 32GB
18:9 Full-Screen Display
5.7-Inch 1440x720 Pixel Screen
3300 mAh large battery
Dual SIM Dual Standby
12 MP camera with large 1.25μm pixel size.
Selfie Softlight
Beautify 3.0, 36 Smart Beautify profiles

These devices will be available for purchase on Jumia starting from 19 March, 2018.

SOURCE: TECHMOBILENG
Re: Four Xiaomi Products To Launch In Nigerian Market, Exclusively On Jumia by pesuwe(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2019
i have been waiting for xiaomi since to launch their market in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Popsocket Stand Holder For Sale / Why Do Android Mobile Phones With Notch Have Chin? / Live Launch Of Infinix Hot 6 Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.