Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today (3870 Views)

Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life / *embarassing Moment Decorated Army Officer Is Seen Comporting For Slay Queen / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by godofuck231: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
I was schooling in Abuja university, had my diploma certificate there, while schooling, I was living in with friends 6 of them, all girls, it was hell for me though but I could tolerate them and they did same to me, I never cooked much or bought cloths for myself most times, they did but at times when things don't seem right I fix them myself, like washing their cloths when they leave for classes, giving them body massages, foot massages, advice, pickups - drops in campus and cooking beans which I actually did make some meannnnnnnn fried beans with fried dodo, and they loved it, even the ones that don't eat beans started eating too, my house was called house of gomorrah because I always had naked girls in my apartment and I was with them all the time, am not innocent because I stole cookies, and I did steal a lot of honey when ever I loose my composure, if u can understand my type of sin.
But time has passed and am back in the country in the FCT trying to attend to a meeting with a godfather, I was late and I ran
Into 3 of my girls, thank god I wasn't married, my wife would have lit me up on fire,i almost got mugged with kisses, different types, both french and Russian kisses, they screamed and screamed like they saw wiz kid or something, my white outfit collect well, only to beat the holdup to arrive at the meeting.
Na there show spoil, the whole board room de look me, am not tall am not handsome but the elderly women are being ticklish, the men are smiling as like buhari on seeing some sexy cows, I tried to present my papers, my godfather told me to sit down,and that was enough and I should excuse them, I felt like a fool, like babbling, only after the meeting his secretary called me and gave me a mirror, embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

Women are wicked
Different shades of lipstick, not only on my neck or cheeks, on my lips and shirt.

I just decided to stop at an eatery to for a cold drink I've had 3 pet bottles of Pepsi and am still thirsty, I thought I was bullet proof and can avoid embarrassing situations, I was wrong, this is what embarrassment feels like and it's not good at allllll.

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
So what’s next? When are they coming over to Fvck you? Abi na only kiss you wan chop?
Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Whyyyyy?
Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
I don't get it, oh wait...
nope.....still not getting it

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by CAPSLOCKED: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Whyyyyy?
CAPSLOCKED
Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by MhizzAJ(f): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
What's the moral lesson of this epistle undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by CaptainStephen(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dan iska
Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by benzene00: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Your very stupid

You made me waste my precious time reading the long hogwash u typed up there

You are very foolish

He goat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by Bamz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
godofuck231,

I'm trying as much as possible to stifle my laughter here but your story is so vivid. We've all had our fair share of embarrassing days. There's an interesting thing about life. Life is like a camera: capture the good times and develop from the negatives.

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by godofuck231: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
H
Bamz:
godofuck231,

I'm trying as much as possible to stifle my laughter here but your story is so vivid. We've all had our fair share of embarrassing days. There's an interesting thing about life. Life is like a camera: capture the good times and develop from the negatives.
Mennnnnn life hard o, no defence not even moral police remain for me even civil defence or fence, I was dumb as a post
Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by icebabe21(f): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Whyyyyy?
real death
Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by roarik(f): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
op,wat is d meaning of ur story..cuz person no understand o.
Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by Gofwane(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Haha... i can't stop laughing angry this is the funniest story i've ever read!

Once again, hahaha angry

4 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
What an incoherent pieces of words

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by fr3do(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Haaaa! This will leave a little mental scar aswear
Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Orisirisi something.
Re: Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today by Boyooosa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hallucination.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! / iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] / My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.