Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Hustle Even While You School And Life After School Wont Be Harsh! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hustle Even While You School And Life After School Wont Be Harsh! (333 Views)

Please Read This You Wont Regret It!!! / They Wont Block Me Come And See / Investment Opportunity You Wont Want To Miss!!! Safe And Secure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Even While You School And Life After School Wont Be Harsh! by Skyaphix(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
*REAL ESTATE Guerilla TRAINING *

I remember when I started real estate 3 years ago n didn't want to sit down n take trainings on how to develop my self in the real estate business..I suffer great deal because my client's base got empty so i had nobody buying my products and wasnt making any money whatsoever but thank God I had one or two team Mates gave me indirect commission..

After running up n down for years..I had to sit down n take trainings ..

Check this out..To sell pepper you need to go through trainings to start the business folks

I work with a firm that's into real estate Trainings on how u won't he bored after some months n years..its not about selling land.. Its about making money n been in the game for a long time.

If you want to do any business n stay in it for long...get training before you start or learn fast while you on the job!

I have created a guerilla training for you all..its come up every Tuesday and Friday.
Come learn why you need a team as long you live...
Turn your network to net worth..
Dont say no Job

Pertinencegroup.com
Atiku
Call more Infor
Happpy work weekends!

(1) (Reply)

All Solutions Network ASN / Tippers Available For Hire / Secure Your Investment From Theft With The Solar Powered Motion LED Wall Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.