Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (33231 Views)

The Kneeling Of A President In Prayer Houses, Is It Called For? / Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? / Churches Or Drink Bars....which Is More Rampant In Your Neighbourhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Evept(f): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2007
Which is the most powerful spiritual churches or prayer houses in Nigeria and how powerful do they work?
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Backslider(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2007
@Evept

Are there Prayer houses in Nigeria? can you direct me to one I will soon be in 9ja
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by ayomajek(f): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2007
What kind of question is this? Are you sure you are reading your Bible right? God is everywhere and he answers prayers anywhere. If you are looking for a powerful 'spiritual church' or 'prayer house' then it means you are looking for power outsiide God and that you don't reeally believe in him.

I would advise you not to waste your time. And to simply pray over whatever issues you may have and get the people around you (friends, family, your local church) to pray with you also.

Going around looking for spiritual power is how people get duped, or hypnotised, or involved in juju, even though their intentions are good. As the Yoruba say, eni n wafa, rofo.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by johngotti(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2007
mountain o fire and miracles ministries
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Backslider(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2007
there are Open places here where people pray and you can going and out anytime I ask if this is same in 9ja
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Evept(f): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2007
where is mountain o fire and miracles ministries@johngotti?
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Evept(f): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2007
backslider ,i dont know either havent been in one before,my girlfriend is going to nigeria soon and she needs this,do u have any idea?
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by mrmayor(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2007
Evept,

I think you question is a bit confusing,when you say Spiritual Churches do you mean churches like Cele,Sabbath,Cherubim etc; maybe you are asking for New age churches like Christ Embassy,Deeper Life etc?Be more specific about the kind of church your friend is looking for and maybe location your friend is travelling to,the honourable members am sure can give good information.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Evept(f): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2007
mrmayor ,thanx for ur reply ,i meant white garment churches or any similar one ,the locations my friend prefer is lagos or port.harcourt area
do u know anyone?
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by mrpataki(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2007
Absolute rubbish!
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by sisimose(f): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2007
lol i have to laugh at this topic, everyone is looking for a quick fix! most powerful spiritual church indeed. Church is now like Babalawo centre na wah i don tire grin
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Backslider(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2007
@ EVEPT

Flee from Evil I have been to those place and they are the Synagogue of Lucifer.
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Nella(f): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2007
Backslider:

@ EVEPT

Flee from Evil I have been to those place and they are the Synagogue of Lucifer.

Gud advice!!!!
White garment Churches?!!?!?!?!? ew!ew!ew! PURE SYNAGOGUE OF L-U-C-I-F-E-R!!!!
NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by lafile(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2007
@ Evept

What does your friend need that can only be done in a 'spiritual church'?
If your friend needs something from God, all he/she needs to do is look into Gods word to see what God has said concerning it, claim those promises believing in faith and see what God can do. Note that Gods promises are for His children.

believing that a problem can only be solved in a certain place/church equates putting your faith in that place/church and not God.
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Backslider(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2007
I thought you were looking for a place of prayer where you will cry unto God seek ye first the kingdom and the King of Kings every other shall be added
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by IDINRETE: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2007
@ Sisimose
lol i have to laugh at this topic, everyone is looking for a quick fix! most powerful spiritual church indeed. Church is now like Babalawo centre na wah i don tire

is that the object of discussion, why dont you keep your ignorance about Babalawo to yourself and stop disparaging other beliefs systems' prophet

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by sisimose(f): 3:22am On Mar 11, 2007
lmao you go die oh! lol
*whistling a tune* cool it down , you got to slow it down , cool it down! before you loose control, cool it down ownnnnn!
eh o! doh? you hear .
please do not worry about me,just leave your own opinion about this topic, like i did. lol the sweet thing about this is, what ever you say, makes no difference to me, wink my dear smile your face won't crack kiss
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by johngotti(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2007
mountain of fire evept you have interest get me justindarel@yahoo.com
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by nossycheek(f): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2007
Try Ekpere Ufuma 9 (Ufuma Practical Praying Band) or Christian Praying Assembly!

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by yanizi(f): 4:07am On Nov 17, 2009
hi Evept,
where are you?
can i have your yahoo ID,i want to know you!

thanks.
yani
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by jagunlabi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
There is this church called, The Divine House Of Cosmic Special Effects.I hear the prayer warriors of this church have god around their fingers. . .
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Xorenxo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2009
D Synagogue Church of all Nations,Ikotun-Egbe,Lagos is obviousky d most powerful spiritual Church in Nigeria and d world over.Check Time Margazine of 23rd February,2009 4 confirmation.When u get dia,ask d coordinators of NewCommers to take u to d Faith Resort Ground which is located some 2km to d church.I u are lucky dat dey take u dere early enough,u will pray by and 4 yourself and u will not take your problem back home sameday.However d coordinators may counsel u to go 4 emergency prayer ground which may take sometime becos dere is selection after interview at d prayer ground coordination.True to God there is fairness but one's selection may be delayed leading to despiration.
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by maccy: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2013
There's this popular one in Abuja. I know one of their member who lives in VGC-LAGOS. This man is Extremely rich, i mean filthy rich. Got across their websites, infos and Pictures which i snapped with my phone sharp sharp on a card inside his pigeon hole, the day one of his car broke down and was tolled to our workshop for computer Mechanical repair. Man! his compound inside VGC looks like a Villa. www.whitelodgesociety(dot)webs(dot)com and www.facebook/lordofwealth. They Grandmaster's name as it was written was LORD BAHULEYA SAMPAT( 07032856231). Now if you get liver call them...Hahahahaha grin . No fear oh! shey u wan money. It is Located somewhere in Wuse 2, but there's no address written, apart from HEADQUARTE-WUSE II. But i have once somehow saw a building like the one draw on the front of that card somewhere around Wuse2

Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Dubstic: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
expressway to hell.
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by expozey(f): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
ayomajek:
What kind of question is this? Are you sure you are reading your Bible right? God is everywhere and he answers prayers anywhere. If you are looking for a powerful 'spiritual church' or 'prayer house' then it means you are looking for power outsiide God and that you don't reeally believe in him.

I would advise you not to waste your time. And to simply pray over whatever issues you may have and get the people around you (friends, family, your local church) to pray with you also.

Going around looking for spiritual power is how people get duped, or hypnotised, or involved in juju, even though their intentions are good. As the Yoruba say, eni n wafa, rofo.

Thannnnkkkkkkk you. Nothing more to be said.
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Anas09: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Na wa sha oo. Satan get followers plenty oo. In different guises and shapes.
Before them been dey try hide, today na korokoro for broad day light.
And somebody go tell me say God no dey. If God no dey, why satan dey fight so hard to get more followers?
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by pacharles1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
nossycheek:
Try Ekpere Ufuma 9 (Ufuma Practical Praying Band) or Christian Praying Assembly!
re you a member?. Nice to meet you
Re: Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria by Ubiquity: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Evept:
where is mountain o fire and miracles ministries@johngotti?
Find yourself a good Catholic Church or Living Faith a.k.a winners Chapel and attend for your spiritual cum all round uplifting...

(1) (Reply)

As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria / Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.