₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,978,699 members, 4,149,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 10:43 PM

Qoin Pro Proof Of Payment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Qoin Pro Proof Of Payment (72 Views)

This Is Further Proof Of President Trump’s War On California / Express Entry- Proof Of Funds For Landing / Proof Of The Existence Of Hell (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qoin Pro Proof Of Payment by crazycrypto710: 3:04pm On Mar 07
Hi guys

Qoin pro seem to be legit, i have been on it for a couple months now, i have reached the level of an associate and i was able to withdraw my TIPS (Fedoracoin) to my coinexchange, though it has little or no value, it was still proof of it's legitimacy. cool

How to earn coins on Qoin Pro?

There are 2 ways you can earn coins here.

1. Register an account and you will receive small amounts of coins daily without having to take any action like completing reCaptcha or anything of that sort.

2. Invite friends and start earning bonus payments, you can earn from 5% - 1250%!
You will need at least 2500 referrals to earn the full bonus potential but with good marketing strategies it is very possible to get this done.

Is it safe to use?

There are no fees here so there is no risk.
Some people have reported some technical issues with wallet addresses but I think everything can be sorted out through support should there be a problem. You can also use an existing wallet address to withdraw, you don't have to use the ones they offer to generate.

The daily payments are very small but they give you up to 12 different currencies so this could add up in the future and some of these currencies could gain major value!
Re: Qoin Pro Proof Of Payment by crazycrypto710: 3:07pm On Mar 07

I highly recommend to signup here but don't invest any money yet.

You can get referrals and promote this site if you would like to earn the extra bonuses which I think long term could be really worth it.

You get extra rewards and bonuses the more people you invite.

Check my signature for Sign up Link
Re: Qoin Pro Proof Of Payment by crazycrypto710: 3:16pm On Mar 07
This image shows deposit received into my coinexchange account.

Re: Qoin Pro Proof Of Payment by crazycrypto710: 2:59pm On Mar 11
Qpro withdrawal

(0) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between LAN, MANAnd WAN? / Iphone X 256GB (Brand New) For Sale Plus 2 Free Items / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.