Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme (36478 Views)

Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' / We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Nebuzaradan: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Buhari is a criminal terrorist - ikpunnu

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by winj3: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
He never says anything about the NASS using 20% of Nigeria's budget for salaries and expenses!
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by utenwuson: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dino is better than the senator representing you.... I mean whoever you are provided you are not in kogi west

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Omotonsho(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
without fear or Favour........ This Dino Of a Guy is just Too Brave..... I hope EFCC will not bring bag of money to ur house and claime it was seen in ur house.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Jebosh(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
Only him spent nigeria money to revived his health and giving excuse now that no money to engage youth but they will definitly searched for money when campaign start. GOD WILL JUDGE THOSE PEOPLE SILENT ON WHAT CAN CHANGE NIGERIA YOUTH LIFE AND LEADING NIGERIA YOUTH TO DESTRUCTION.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Write2018: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
I think Dino is a mole
This guy should port to PDP already
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by wakeupafricanyo: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
Only the truth can set us free
DANKWAMBO 2019 is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
God bless Dino; you represent voice of common man. APC is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Jebosh(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Our dear Osinbajo agitating for state police instead of giving chance to intellect graduate ready to change our dear country image. WELL DONE SIR

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
DeRay98:
They're misleading you indomie children again.
PDP enjoy Petrol sale ranging from $80-110/barel for most of those years and yet they still borrowed especially Obasanjo used the excess oil income to negotiate and pay off foreign debts. How did Jonathan ended up borrowing to pay salaries later and started borrowing again even after inheriting $40Bn external reserve?

shut up ogbeni,

PDP reduced ur debt profile during obasanjo's time, fuel was 100 dollars yet it was sold for 87 naira but now fuel is 45 dollars APC is selling at 145 n above

now fuel is rising to 60 dollars APC is talking of subsidy giving it anoda name as undercharge.

APC introduced all manner of charges stamp duty for every deposit above 1k at same time we pay withholding tax on interest from savings acct, increase in drivers licence even international passport don increase yet dey still come with different taxes

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by kristisking(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
deji17:
This is their grouse against Buhari..
This one is lost already. You are talking about fighting corruption and yet this government has been indicted and even more corrupt than the previous government. People like you are the reason why this country is not progressing. So, wake up from slumber

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

shut up ogbeni,

PDP reduced ur debt profile during obasanjo's time, fuel was 100 dollars yet it was sold for 87 naira but now fuel is 45 dollars APC is selling at 145 n above

now fuel is rising to 60 dollars APC is talking of subsidy giving it anoda name as undercharge.

APC introduced all manner of charges stamp duty for every deposit above 1k at same time we pay withholding tax on interest from savings acct, increase in drivers licence even international passport don increase yet dey still come with different taxes

Allow me add customs tariff increased, electrical tariff under Fashola skyrocketted over 300%, three times increament. APC and their tout-ish system of running Lagos state took their tout-ism to the Federal

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Jebosh(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
WHERE IS TINUBU AND OTHERS? I KNOW THEY WILL NOT SAY ANYTHNG WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT WE BENEFIT NIGERIA YOUTH BUT THEY WILL TALK WHEN GOVERNMENT IS NOT READY TO YEILD TO THIER SELFISH AGENDA(MAKING MONEY). WELL DONE SIR

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dino has no moral right to criticize this administration. Before the senators can criticize, they ought to first review the huge sum of money they get to take home every month. What bills have they passed to help the economy or the common man?

I hate the presidential system of government. Aside from the fact that it is very expensive to run, it also puts all the blames on one person (the president) while senators and house of reps members do what they like because they know no one would hold them responsible for anything.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
xmanco42:
APC govt have achieve in 3 yrs what PDP can't achieve in 16 yrs. before we leave Office we will incur more debt because debt is wealth according to economic.-------Lie Muhammad
Lwkm. Because Oyinbo say “The higher your debt the higher your income “ Taink you
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by freeay: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Even though he has some lapses as human,he remains the most outstanding senator in this regime.
God bless you for speaking the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by osazeeblue01: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
I repeat...
Stupid President...
Stupid Government....
Stupid Party...
Stupid APC Supporters.
Quote me your generation ......Stupid.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Osazeeblue01 Na wetin happen na grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
holyidol:
God bless Dino; you represent voice of common man. APC is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country.

You obviously don't know Dino. No wonder you people are easily deceived by all these politicians. Is Dino not part of the Federal Government Was he not part of the senators who fought against salary review even when Buhari and Osinbajo decided to cut their own salaries Did he not support the social media bill to muzzle free speech The anti-graft bill that Buhari sent to the Senate, what has happened to it? That could have reduced corruption just as it did in China but since Buhari sent it in 2016, the Senate have not done much with it. Why has Dino not talked about the bill

I don't know why senators don't get held responsible too. They take up huge salaries, they don't give as much damn about you as the president and yet you all praise them when they are paying their lip service. You people are just so gullible.
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Sketch007(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
For the first time, i commend Dino for speaking the truth. This just shows that some of these senators do have a heart after all but the fear of being witch haunted has given them a reason of staying mute.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by bejeria101(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Do I sense the government of integrity wailing? Mbanu it can't be.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Shikena(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nigerians never learn grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by bejeria101(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Is the government of integrity wailing? Mbanu it can't be.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
The money dino and his cohorts earned as salaries where did it come from?

The money used in paying contractors, where did it come from?

The money used in settling ASUU arrears, where did it come from?

The money used in power projects, where did it come from?

I can go on and on...i'm not defending APC as i'm not a member, but bare face truth should be told at all times.

It's very easy to give lame and vague views without recourse to facts...you can fool the gullible for votes not me.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by DeRay98(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

shut up ogbeni,

See as you shouting online like say i owe you money...
Don't go and develop high blood pressure oh.
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by deji17: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
kristisking:
This one is lost already. You are talking about fighting corruption and yet this government has been indicted and even more corrupt than the previous government. People like you are the reason why this country is not progressing. So, wake up from slumber

You are being deceived by the likes of Dino

http://www.dmo.gov.ng/debt-profile/total-public-debt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by xcolanto(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
The money dino and his cohorts are earned as salaries where did it come from?

The money used in paying contractors, where did it come from?

The money used in settling ASUU arrears, where did it come from?

The money used in power projects, where did it come from?

I can go on and on...i'm not defending APC as i'm not a member, but bare face truth should be told at all times.

It's very easy to give lame and vague views without recourse to facts...you can fool the gullible for votes not me.

So APC are now borrowing to pay salaries!!!
grin grin grin

I thought this was the worst sin In the last administration.

You zombies are just unbelievable!
Speaking from all side of your teeth's!
It's good and appropriate when it suites you but bad and illegal when its the other way around!
pathetic bunch of miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
deji17:

You are being deceived by the likes of Dino

http://www.dmo.gov.ng/debt-profile/total-public-debt

do you mind stating the decption and motive in the message?>

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by FarahAideed: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
michoim:
You are a PDP man. That is why you and Saraki was rearranging election schedules that is not going to succeed.
GEJ alone in the last 10 months of his tenure borrowed US $7 bn when oil prices was just begining to drop. Convert that to Naira. That is over N2.3t. Now APC experiences the worst crash in oil prices in many decades. Dino melaye where do you expect the govt. to find money to run things including you senators Jumbo pay? Of course Dino do you expect PDP to borrow when they experience oil prices at an all time high of US $140 per barrel? Dino do you think you are talking to some illiterates like you who doesn't understand how present economic events unfolded over time...Dino & Saraki you are loosers

BUHARI did not even meet oil prices as low as half of Obasanjos era so why are you lying ..how many months did Buhari even meet low oil prices in these three months ? What has Buhari done with all the monies collected as stamp duty? What has he done with nearly 200 billion naira extorted from MTN so far , what has he done with the all roll overs from all his unexecuted capital budgets till date ? Where did he spend the 11 trillion dollars he has borrowed so far ? Buhari is clearly the worst failure we have seen in this country yet you have the audacity to try to make a shallow case for him ...please respect yourself Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by magzey: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
PDP Borrow to pay salaries and share between their members, where as APC borrow to finance projects. You see the difference? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by deji17: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

do you mind stating the decption and motive in the message?>

Can you read the content yourself?
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by BeijinDossier: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Dino Melaye is among the Most Useful politicians in Nigeria. He is thoughtful, and courageous.
Buhari's regime is the greatest disaster Nigeria has witnessed since independence.

You nailed it intoto. I don't have any other thing to add.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.