Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City (1973 Views)

1 Dead As Benin Youths Protests The Scarcity Of Naira Notes (Pics/Video) / Oluomo Boys Are Currently Fighting Alaba International Traders In Ojo Lagos / Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by uyiekpenn(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
There's currently tension at Third junction in Benin City and has led to the death of four Hausas. It was revealed that a woman was arguing with a Hausa wheelbarrow boy and it led to a heated argument and the Hausa boy drew out a dagger in an attempt to stab the woman but was overpowered by the youths and stabbed in the stomach. It has been confirmed that 4 Hausas were killed today at Third junction, Benin City.

The military are currently handling the situation but the tension is still very visible. Anyone around Third junction should be very careful cos gunshots are been fired as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by Optional09: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
This sounds kind of cool, this is the kind of news I love to hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by doublewisdom: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by maclatunji: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
uyiekpenn:
There's currently tension at Third junction in Benin City and has led to the death of four Hausas. It was revealed that a woman was arguing with a Hausa wheelbarrow boy and it led to a heated argument and the Hausa boy drew out a dagger in an attempt to stab the woman but was overpowered by the youths and stabbed in the stomach. It has been confirmed that 4 Hausas were killed today at Third junction, Benin City.

The military are currently handling the situation but the tension is still very visible. Anyone around Third junction should be very careful cos gunshots are been fired as we speak.

Okay.

Violence all round. People need to be responsible.
Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by BankeSmalls(f): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Failed country.

I hope you are happy now lord Lugard?

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by nkwuocha: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nice one
I hereby call on my Guys from BDPA down to Ugbowo, to textile mill road, to Lagos street, to New Benin, to Ring road, to sakponba, to ikpoba hill, to GRA, make una no dull oooooo. Like we did those days,carry Fulani cows slaughter, do pepper soup for streets. No worry! DPO no go arrest, them go follow chop the remaining one for police station.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by BankeSmalls(f): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
maclatunji:

Okay.

Are your leaders responsible? grin

When you have leaders who take sides in every issue and support their own people no matter how wrong they are, fights are going to become common.

2 Likes

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by uyiekpenn(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
maclatunji:

Okay.

it's becoming worse everyday. How did our country get to this level? I don't support the killings going on in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by myright: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by Ofodirinwa: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Those hausa wheelborrow people are worst than ebola. Constantly running into people with their small heads. All of these useless governors that are banning okada and other legit means of income but having visited this useless practice are condemned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
These Hausas behave like clowns.

You drew dagger for a slight argument for a woman?

God! How did I find myself in the same country wiyh these fools.

3 Likes

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
maclatunji:

Okay.
responsible just like the APC government you support

2 Likes

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by xcolanto(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nice one Benin guys! This is something the afonjas could not pull off today to mark the 1 year anniversary of arresting their oba after Hausa people death with them but were facing the Hausa saying ah! Ah! Ah! Till police came and chased them away.
Smh for afonjas Sha!

3 Likes

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by Asquare84(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Optional09:
This sounds kind of cool, this is the kind of news I love to hear.

Remember you may have relative or friends who are staying in north what will happen if northerners retaliate
Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
if they retaliate, they too should remember their people down south.

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
Asquare84:

Remember you may have relative or friends who are staying in north what will happen if northerners retaliate
if they retaliate, they too should remember their people down south.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by Optional09: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Asquare84:

When you think you have the monopoly of violent and you meet your boss.

Call them and tell them to retaliate, they will still meet their soup hot and spicy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by ConAir(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hausa and violence, between Edo boys don't take rubbish Nobody has monopoly of violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
uyiekpenn:

ah will not believe this news, until I see pisure
Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by ja2ken(m): 1:08am On Mar 08, 2018
These pple think they are untouchable because their jihad brother is the president.. Time ll tell!

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
So true I was around there that day I heard a call say Hausa people dey para
Re: Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City by citadels(f): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
BankeSmalls:
Failed country.

I hope you are happy now lord Lugard?
He will never have peace anywhere he is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Killings: Who Else Saw It Coming?(i Dreamt It) / A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier / BREAKING NEWS : In pictures: Grocery store shooting in Colorado, USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.