Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! (34154 Views)

All Digital Fund Paypal, RMB Payment Checkout Services / SHOP & SHIP ON EBAY 330/$, AMAZON 330/$, OTHER SITES 355/$ 5-7DAYS TO NAIJA / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
tartarus:
Today is the 20th day of placing an order and I still don't have it.... communication is also not forthcoming
Na wa o. smiley
what communication do you want ? am sure you have been told reasons for delay of that particular shipment and estimated delivery , so what else do you want ?
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by tartarus(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:
what communication do you want ? am sure you have been told reasons for delay of that particular shipment and estimated delivery , so what else do you want ?
Let me just ignore this and pretend I didn't see it for the sake of your business. smiley

5 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
PAYMENT RECIEVED ITEMS ORDERED

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by obosirow: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:

Not good enough a response bro. You gave your client a period to wait, if he has out waited the period, and starts getting concerned, your job is to calm his fears and reassure him with actual state of affairs.
He's bold enough to ask, others may be worried but haven't cried out. You should respect the fact he spoke out, yet not accusing of any wrong doing.
I think you owe him an apology and explain again why shipment is yet to arrive.
I contacted your shipper and he assured that this week shouldn't pass.

11 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by nepp(f): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:
What a way to talk to a client....

"What else do you want?" Really?. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
obosirow:

Not good enough a response bro. You gave your client a period to wait, if he has out waited the period, and starts getting concerned, your job is to calm his fears and reassure him with actual state of affairs.
He's bold enough to ask, others may be worried but haven't cried out. You should respect the fact he spoke out, yet not accusing of any wrong doing.
I think you owe him an apology and explain again why shipment is yet to arrive.
I contacted your shipper and he assured that this week shouldn't pass.

please ask him how many times he has asked and how many times i have to explain , and good enough you know the shipper and think he knows the shipper too , i cant even see any message on my WhatsApp line from anyone i have not attended to, thanks for your concern
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
nepp:

What a way to talk to a client....

"What else do you want?" Really?. undecided
yes o out of 100dreds of client you will still find one that will not be understanding , this shipment we are talking about you know how many people goods are involved ? but they understand reason for the delay most of them are friends and clients of the shipper , actually my own work is to order the item to the shipper and give updates which i did , but one person will not just be okay with whatever you say , and as a human i can get angry at any time , which was what happened when i typed that , i dont delay in my ordering it arrives shippers place perfectly , the shipping sometimes may experience delay , thanks for your concern

9 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by tartarus(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:

please ask him how many times he has asked and how many times i have to explain , and good enough you know the shipper and think he knows the shipper too , i cant even see any message on my WhatsApp line from anyone i have not attended to, thanks for your concern

Don't get me started at all cos I'll even post screenshots! You haven't been consistent with me! No info at all till I ask which you'll take like 2days to reply!. Did you tell me who your shipper is till I made my investigation and confronted you?! Did you tell me why shipment delayed till I confronted you?!. You told me 7-14 days, it elapsed! I confronted you and you said 8days, now it has elapsed and I should keep quiet when you don't reply your WhatsApp messages promptly?!
Am I the only one complaining about your communication skills on this thread?.

6 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by nepp(f): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:
yes o out of 100dreds of client you will still find one that will not be understanding , this shipment we are talking about you know how many people goods are involved ? but they understand reason for the delay most of them are friends and clients of the shipper , actually my own work is to order the item to the shipper and give updates which i did , but one person will not just be okay with whatever you say , and as a human i can get angry at any time , which was what happened when i typed that , i dont delay in my ordering it arrives shippers place perfectly , the shipping sometimes may experience delay , thanks for your concern

Did you explain all that to him?. undecided
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by perezuche(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
tartarus:

Let me just ignore this and pretend I didn't see it for the sake of your business. smiley

All these noise are unnecessary, you knew this before you went ahead, nobody should frame ignorance, this is shipping business, as I tell my clients too, if you know you can't wait don't bother ordering. Nobody can predict perfectly when it comes to shipping matters, even the agent himself who shipped the item cannot be 100% certain, we all work on assumptions.

You are not tarnishing anybody's business here, you are just showing your impatient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by tartarus(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
perezuche:

All these noise are unnecessary, you knew this before you went ahead, nobody should frame ignorance, this is shipping business, as I tell my clients too, if you know you can't wait don't bother ordering. Nobody can predict perfectly when it comes to shipping matters, even the agent himself who shipped the item cannot be 100% certain, we all work on assumptions.

You are not tarnishing anybody's business here, you are just showing your impatient.

I understand he's your buddy but if I post screenshots you'll see he hasn't been consistent with me. He didn't tell me the problem that happened with the shipment till I made investigations and confronted him. Is it a crime to ask about my shipment after the given time has elapsed?. Or I'm meant to keep quiet? undecided

4 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
tartarus:

Don't get me started at all cos I'll even post screenshots! You haven't been consistent with me! No info at all till I ask which you'll take like 2days to reply!. Did you tell me who your shipper is till I made my investigation and confronted you?! Did you tell me why shipment delayed till I confronted you?!. You told me 7-14 days, it elapsed! I confronted you and you said 8days, now it has elapsed and I should keep quiet when you don't reply your WhatsApp messages promptly?!
Am I the only one complaining about your communication skills on this thread?.
posted on this same thread i am running other businesses and i need to employ someone , you can submit your CV too . and send me a message on whatsapp so i see where i didnt explain to you cause i cant find any unreplied messages
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by perezuche(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:

My advice to stop all these:

1. Add "about us" section to your thread
2. Use WhatsApp business for your convenience and program your work schedule so your clients are aware of when you work and when you don't work.

End of discussion.
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by tartarus(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:
posted on this same thread i am running other businesses and i need to employ someone , you can submit your CV too . and send me a message on whatsapp so i see where i didnt explain to you cause i cant find any unreplied messages

Lol now you think it's ok to throw shade. No problem cheesy

I made a complain on your thread and boom, that's when I got a reply from you on WhatsApp. undecided
Like I'm definitely not the only one complaining about communication with you...

2 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by tartarus(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
perezuche:

My advice to stop all these:

1. Add "about us" section to your thread
2. Use WhatsApp business for your convenience and program your work schedule so your clients are aware of when you work and when you don't work.

End of discussion.
Thank you bro
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by perezuche(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
tartarus:

I understand he's your buddy but if I post screenshots you'll see he hasn't been consistent with me. He didn't tell me the problem that happened with the shipment till I made investigations and confronted him. Is it a crime to ask about my shipment after the given time has elapsed?. Or I'm meant to keep quiet? undecided

Sorry, if he didn't explain to you, which he is supposed to, so there are no misunderstanding.
All things been equal he should explain better on the beginning of his thread the terms and conditions so everyone is aware, no secret here. All of us know ourselves

1 Like

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
tartarus:

I made a complain on your thread and boom, that's when I got a reply from you on WhatsApp. undecided
Like I'm definitely not the only one complaining about communication with you...
just send me a message thank you
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by tartarus(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
perezuche:

Sorry, if he didn't explain to you, which he is supposed to, so there are no misunderstanding.
All things been equal he should explain better on the beginning of his thread the terms and conditions so everyone is aware, no secret here. All of us know ourselves

Okay, I understand bro. Thank you
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
tartarus:

Okay, I understand bro. Thank you
am waiting for your message o please am still looking for the person ive not replied
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by perezuche(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:
am waiting for your message o please am still looking for the person ive not replied
Guy no need for this.. just let it slide... Matter don end.. follow as I tell you make all this no dey happen..
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by tartarus(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:
I never said you didn't reply, I said your communication skills are poor. There's a difference smiley

By the way, you only replied after my first complain. Have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
perezuche:

Guy no need for this.. just let it slide... Matter don end.. follow as I tell you make all this no dey happen..
no bro i got you , i just need to know the number so i know maybe i make mistake or something i need to know who is making complain na.
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
tartarus:

I never said you didn't reply, I said your communication skills are poor. There's a difference smiley

By the way, you only replied after my first complain. Have a wonderful day.
okay thank you , is there any problem why you dont want to send a message on whatsapp so i know who am receiving a complain from ?
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by tartarus(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:
okay thank you , is there any problem why you dont want to send a message on whatsapp so i know who am receiving a complain from ?

You'll receive another complain when your given timeline elapses. Thanks.
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
tartarus:

bro just calm down. my own is 1 month 4 days today but i belive he will deliver. chill ok.

1 Like

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by BlueRayDick: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
bro just calm down. my own is 1 month 4 days today but i belive he will deliver. chill ok.

He has a right to complain if he is not pleased with the way his transaction is being handled .

I for one am not impressed too being the first time transacting with him and I’ve let told him am not too happy about it via WhatsApp.

Though he explained about having some logistics issues and all, but u will agree with me that the reason we chose to order through him and not do the whole thing all by ourselves is to avoid this delays and manage all complications that may arise arise in terms of shipping.

He has given a new timeline and am hopeful our items will come through.

1 Like

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2018

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by dvkot(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
casydigital:
is there any other fee associated with ur service?

and also can you ship to the address i use in USA
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
dvkot:
is there any other fee associated with ur service?

and also can you ship to the address i use in USA
not at all , no fees , just the total cost of item , and yes i can ship to any usa address
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlueRayDick:

He has a right to complain if he is not pleased with the way his transaction is being handled .

I for one am not impressed too being the first time transacting with him and I’ve let told him am not too happy about it via WhatsApp.

Though he explained about having some logistics issues and all, but u will agree with me that the reason we chose to order through him and not do the whole thing all by ourselves is to avoid this delays and manage all complications that may arise arise in terms of shipping.

He has given a new timeline and am hopeful our items will come through.
i get it bro. lets hope the new time line he gave works out.
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
S9 IPHONES
LAPTOPS
BABY WC
BABY CLOTHS/TOYS
DESIGNER PERFUMES
DESIGNER CLOTHES
SHOES
.....ETC SHIPPED 24 APRIL 2018 ARRIVING 10-15 DAYS

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! / TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.