Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her (20568 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2018
Yes Man
But it doesn't conclude that a lady's level of exposure or virginity tells how good or bad she is.

MissRaine69:

It’s a matter of opinion at the end of the day.
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Beke2020: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Absolutely!
z11111:
Yes Man
But it doesn't conclude that a lady's level of exposure or virginity tells how good or bad she is.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thank you

Beke2020:
Absolutely!
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Beke2020: 6:39am On Mar 15, 2018
This is an eye opener for those dreaming to marry village girl grin
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by liquidlove2018: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Very good eye opener.

Some will still go and marry after messing up the ones in the city.

Beke2020:
This is an eye opener for those dreaming to marry village girl grin
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Beke2020: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin grin grin
liquidlove2018:

Very good eye opener.

Some will still go and marry after messing up the ones in the city.

Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's true nah
It's a mindset that can't be removed from some persons

Beke2020:
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Beke2020: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is a special case my friend
z11111:

It's true nah
It's a mindset that can't be removed from some persons

Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by abimic(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Everything In life boils down to attitude, not one physical state or not. Been a virgin or not doesn't equate a happy home. I always love a happy home and two people ready to sacrifice to make things work.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yes.
Marriage is about sacrifice between two people .

abimic:
Everything In life boils down to attitude, not one physical state or not. Been a virgin or not doesn't equate a happy home. I always love a happy home and two people ready to sacrifice to make things work.
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by abimic(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
z11111:

Yes.
Marriage is about sacrifice between two people .

Exactly cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by oluwamae(f): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Marriage counselor!! �
abimic:

Exactly cool
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by abimic(m): 5:28am On Mar 18, 2018
oluwamae:

Marriage counselor!! �
Hahahaha... Likiliki... cool
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2018
Haaaaa!!!

Does one need to be a marriage counselor to know its about sacrifice?

abimic:

Hahahaha... Likiliki... cool
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Beke2020: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
z11111:

Haaaaa!!!

Does one need to be a marriage counselor to know its about sacrifice?

not at all. Counselling come when there is disagreement and....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Okay .

Beke2020:
not at all. Counselling come when there is disagreement and....
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 11:40am On May 20, 2018
Finally, im searching for a virgin ...

z11111:
Dear Admin,

I am a young man of thirty two. I deliberately searched for a wife to marry from my village because I fear women from the city here. So when I was ready a year ago,I sent my parents to help me find a wife.

Uru my wife just finished her NCE and everybody know here in the village as a very good and quiet, I was very happy when my parents chose her for me. Even when I was courting her (we courted for like 2 months before our wedding),she used to be very shy and reserved and I was impressed by how homely and godly she was.

Our wedding came and I was very much satisfied when I found out on our wedding night that Uru was a virgin. Because of this,I didnt fear or have any cause to fear or suspect my wife. She moved to join me here in the city but what I am seeing after the marriage is......

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-wife-pretended-to-be-innocent-but-i-am-scared-of-what-she-will-do/
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by turpsylegend: 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
ok
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Hybridz: 7:31pm On May 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

Same goes for a non virgin, therefore i go with the lesser evil - Virgin
Allah Ya Kara maka basira.....No mind these ladies who are pained coz they lost their dignity in the most denigrating or to a very worthless human sad
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by gonkin(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2018
Virginity doesn't guarantee happiness. Some Ladies are good pretenders. I really dont like a girl holding information back about herself when we are in a relationship.
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by BabbanBura(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2018
Hybridz:

Allah Ya Kara maka basira.....No mind these ladies who are pained coz they lost their dignity in the most denigrating or to a very worthless human sad

Haka ne Babana. Thanks. It's well!
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 24, 2018
BossLaifay:
Oh sure why not? But it may interest you to know that more Nigerian women chip in more than 50% in marriages. How many Nigerian men are self sufficient?
You that is talking are you a millionaire?The poster that talked virgin is definitely no millionaire!
i dont get you.

Please are you saying that more than 50% of women in Nigeria contribute financially more than the men in marriage?

Are you saying only few Nigerian men are self sufficient (well to do)?
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by BossLaifay(f): 8:38am On May 25, 2018
Ebuka2016:

i dont get you.

Please are you saying that more than 50% of women in Nigeria contribute financially more than the men in marriage?

Are you saying only few Nigerian men are self sufficient (well to do)?
Yes. That is EXACTLY what I am saying. And if you look around you quite honestly you would realise that it is true.

I am not talking of women dating men that demand money. I am talking of when those women get into the home and see how things really are, they have no choice but to chip in and this makes many men relax beyond abandon.

So my dear if you really look around you honestly and without bias, you will understand the point I an trying to make.
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2018
BossLaifay:
Yes. That is EXACTLY what I am saying. And if you look around you quite honestly you would realise that it is true.

I am not talking of women dating men that demand money. I am talking of when those women get into the home and see how things really are, they have no choice but to chip in and this makes many men relax beyond abandon.

So my dear if you really look around you honestly and without bias, you will understand the point I an trying to make.
i have looked around me honestly and most of the men i see and know contribute a lot more than women in their respective families. Starting from my dad to my neigbhors, to my street occupants, to my relatives, i can only count a handful of families where women are the bread winner.

And you saying there are few well to do men in Nigeria is like saying there are few women with good enough (sizeable) backside/ass in Nigeria. Everyone knows that is not true.

Please tell me, where did you get your statistics from?
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 7:41am On May 26, 2018
hmm
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by kenex4ever(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

The state of ones hymen should not be used to gage character, personality and the future
But then that’s your problem
To find out later.
No one does that but there is pride, comfort, trust, no fear of STDs, in marrying a virgin.

You non virgin girls should stop making it look like being a virgin is d worst thing on earth.

Most of u have atleast 5 boyfriends for different purposes, rent bf, hair do bf, cloth buyer, sex bf, official bf, and you come here and be condemning descent girls that are content with d little they have and swore not to exchange money for sex. After your V has exceeded its elastic limit.
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by z11111: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Ok
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2018
tivta:
see them forming feminists here,if it is time for rent they will say its a mans duty, time for school fees its a mans duty, time for feeding, its a mans duty. only western women have the right to be feminists cause they most often than not contribute nothing less than 50% of the cost of running the family. hardly does this happen in nigeria, instead you here woman killing their husbands cause he refused to give feeding money. hate it or love it, most nigerian women of toady are nothing more than commodities hence the reason why men buy and discard them at will...

Hard truths my man... Nothing but the hard truths
Re: My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her by Gee64: 10:53pm On May 02, 2023
Finish your story here or nobody goes to read your fiction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.