Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman (631 Views)

A Person Is Already In UK While Segalink Who Dropped Him Off Is Still In Traffic / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by johnnyvid(m): 3:01am On Mar 08, 2018
A very touching story of women standing up for one of their own has gone viral on social media.
According to Kutu Ameji who shared the story, a male driver tried to intimidate a female driver in traffic but the woman refused to be intimidated and stood her ground. The man kept using the usual line of "I am a man, I have your type at home," to try to bring her down but she wasn't having it.
Later, when the man and other men tried to deflate the woman's tyre, many women stuck in traffic came out of their cars and stood guard around the woman's car.
Read the story and watch the videos below.

http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/nigerian-lady-recounts-touching-story.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9bEjelwmIk
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by johnnyvid(m): 3:05am On Mar 08, 2018
more pictures

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by Memories12411: 3:25am On Mar 08, 2018
It is high time for women to defend and protect one another instead of gossip and slandering. It pains me when I see a woman bringing a fellow woman down.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by debolayinka(m): 3:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Men who boast and drag with women are babies with beards.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by Cutehector(m): 4:14am On Mar 08, 2018
I don't know why some Nigerians like to offload their frustrations on others when driving on the road.

Anyone who acts stupidly just like the man is a frustrated human being..
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by cooldipo(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2018
He simply didn't know how to swallow his pride.....

Many women are better, tougher and brainer than I so u learn to respect myself and avoid drama
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by johnnyvid(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
this is very babaric of the highest order. we should all respect ourselves, irrespective of our religion and tribes. respect is reciprocal.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by johnnyvid(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
debolayinka:
Men who boast and drag with women are babies with beards.
byt some are old and also drag women around it's not only beards gang that does that, the shave gangs too does that act.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by johnnyvid(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Cutehector:
I don't know why some Nigerians like to offload their frustrations on others when driving on the road.

Anyone who acts stupidly just like the man is a frustrated human being..

lol, it happens everytime. it's only God that will help us from them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by johnnyvid(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc ishilove
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by debolayinka(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
byt some are old and also drag women around it's not only beards gang that does that, the shave gangs too does that act.

True!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by johnnyvid(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
debolayinka:

True!
very true bro. so so disgusting.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts A Story Of How Women In Traffic Stood Up For A Woman by johnnyvid(m): 4:10am On Mar 10, 2018
debolayinka:

True!
exactly

(1) (Reply)

FG, Please Save Ogbomosho Road From Further Calamity / In Need Of A Safe And Secure N5000 Budget Hotel In Asaba Ba / Tourist Visa To U.S. With My Family. I Need Advice! :-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.