Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos (34484 Views)

This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) / Can Snake Climb Wall? What Specie Of Snake Is This? / A Neuromorphic Computer Chip That Mimics The Brain Developed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Alexomania: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2018
Klamour:
See technology. The Japanese Tech giant is making giant strides while our Ministers are struggling to outlie each other and celebrating mediocrity. Our science and tech ministry is still budgeting for PENCIL PRODUCTION

In sane climes, government provide enabling environment for private companies to thrive, least KFC which is POWER. But what have we got here? Entrepreneurial killing policies from the whole tiers of government, like the recent 400% Land Tax by Lagos State Government. How can private sector survive with these set of SELFISH RULERS we are cursed with here?

Samsung is a south Korean firm not Japanese
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by FarahAideed: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Deduction is not enough to reach such a conclusion.

I know of a Nobel Prize winner in Literature who wrote good books but struggled with English. And there is no evidence that Einstein was an orator yet we know him as one of the most brilliant men the world ever saw.

Every single Buhari action or in action is always filled with all the tell tale signs of poor thought process every single one if them sir
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

The sentiment is blaming politicians for everything.
The blame should also go to entrepreneurs, importers and consumers as well as politicians.
I presume you're not an entrepreneur, or you're probably not of age yet, you don't own your own business hence you talking this way, coz if you do.

You'll know Nigeria is not a business friendly place(especially when it comes to innovation)

You think the Japanese, Americans, Germans and Koreans just individually sprung up one day and start innovating? Now ask yourself what do they have that we don't have, the answer is basic amenities, innovations just don't fall from air.

I personally have business that electricity issue was it major setback coz I can't run it on generator I will run at lost with the production for the fact that it's a start up.

So the first set of blame should and will always go to the politicians

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Every single Buhari action or in action is always filled with all the tell tale signs of poor thought process every single one if them sir

Like what exactly?

Remember that no two persons are alike. Someone may be the quick thinking type or the slow, thoughtful type. It doesn't show the reality of differences in intellectual capacity. That someone gives quick answers does not mean they are better than someone who first sits down and turns the problems in his mind.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by bionixs: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2018
eezeribe:

Mr Talk Talk... Samsung is not Japanese,know your facts before you start talking out of ignorance...
No Nigerian citizen(including you) is better than any politician...
Samsung is Korean. No politician is better than me.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Xandermarvel(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2018
cana882:
Correct. A burglar breaking in will think it's a portrait.

He be like "as this house fine reach, this people no fit buy TV.. Abi the man na deeper life pastor?? "
bros,deeper life pastors have the bigest screen tv these days.
Old tinz ve pased away wink
cana882:
Correct. A burglar breaking in will think it's a portrait.

He be like "as this house fine reach, this people no fit buy TV.. Abi the man na deeper life pastor?? "
bros,deeper life pastors have the bigest screen tv these days.
Old tinz ve pased away
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Anijay1212(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2018
eezeribe:

Mr Talk Talk... Samsung is not Japanese,know your facts before you start talking out of ignorance...
Just yesterday a citizen stole my friend's wallet and phone and thus went away with her source of livelihood eg phone contacts and cash in the market. The citizens are worse than the politicians. angry
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Anijay1212(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2018
eezeribe:

Just yesterday a citizen stole my friend's wallet and phone and thus went away with her source of livelihood eg phone contacts and cash in the market. The citizens are worse than the politicians.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Austileo: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2018
NIGERIA IS GOING BACKWARD FOREVER UNTIL THEY SAY BLESSED IS WHO HE COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD AND their eastern counterpart
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by ncoolsome(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Explorers:

Technology bro.

Decades ago, we used Lucozade nylon or sticking nylon with different colours on the screen of our standing Black/White box T.V

Only our king and some chiefs had real coloured T.V made of wood/formica in the whole town.

Only God knows whatr T.V will look like in 50years.

Next 50yrs ke...abeg make jesus don come...
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Ifiegboria(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2018
Jesu! This is high Tech
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Xisnin(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Klamour:
See technology. The Japanese Tech giant is making giant strides while our Ministers are struggling to outlie each other and celebrating mediocrity. Our science and tech ministry is still budgeting for PENCIL PRODUCTION

In sane climes, government provide enabling environment for private companies to thrive, least KFC which is POWER. But what have we got here? Entrepreneurial killing policies from the whole tiers of government, like the recent 400% Land Tax by Lagos State Government. How can private sector survive with these set of SELFISH RULERS we are cursed with here?

You actually said nothing, the same regurgutated nonsense on everyones lips even when they don't know the meaning.
SMH.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by freeDR(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2018
khalhokage:

Lol,look at them, trying to pull me down because I'm not criminally minded, wholely selfish and filled with greed like they are.

Don't get it wrong. No one is trying to pull you down. Why would anyone want to?
The message we're trying to pass across to you is this:

...A citizen of your age is capable is effecting change by action, not just by typing on nairaland. What difference have you made so far, since you've been born into this country?

...That it is not enough to curse and throw blames around if you have never been on the hot-seat yourself. Governance is not as easy as you might think.

...Judging from the alarming level of pervasive corruption in our country today, it is only safe and rational to assume no one is trustworthy until they prove themselves to be otherwise.

Thank you. Have a nice day.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Klamour: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Xisnin:

You actually said nothing, the same regurgutated nonsense on everyones lips even when they don't know the meaning.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2018
Innovation at its best.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Iamthoney(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Na to place my order sharply directly from Korea no time...dem go hear am for area
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by deebrownneymar: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Nice innovation. We haven't seen nothing yet. The rate at which science and technology are being developed is amazing. Prepare for the impossible.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

If you are better, why are you not in that position.
because people like u will rather collect 1k and 1mudu of rice from d wrong candidate and give him ur Vite rather Dan vote d right person for nothing.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

If you are better, why are you not in that position.
because people like u will rather collect 1k and 1mudu of rice from d wrong candidate and give him ur Vote rather Dan vote d right person for nothing.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
because people like u will rather collect 1k and 1mudu of rice from d wrong candidate and give him ur Vote rather Dan vote d right person for nothing.
That's your belief that everyone is like you.
If you were better, you would have taught of a better strategy to use in defeating someone who shares money and rice,
Since you are no better you only resort to complaining.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

That's your belief that everyone is like you.
If you were better, you would have taught of a better strategy to use in defeating someone who shares money and rice,
Since you are no better you only resort to complaining.
oga read well o,no be me and u get beef,I just quoted u based on what u said and since u don't have my mentality, why haven't u become even a class rep or monitor in ur entire life,goan sit down,we know ur type,what strategy have u used to defeat ur state government for funds embezzlement, I believe that even d simplest protest against SARS intimidation on innocent citizens,u were not among those who came out but rather sit at home and be forming Mr right,na only to dey talk corrective measures we sabi do from d comfort of our keyboards, when its time to act,nobody go won come out, Nigerians are cowards.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Agbalanze(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Not until your house-help use it to break coconut thinking that it's a wall embarassed undecided
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
oga read well o,no be me and u get beef,I just quoted u based on what u said and since u don't have my mentality, why haven't u become even a class rep or monitor in ur entire life,goan sit down,we know ur type,what strategy have u used to defeat ur state government for funds embezzlement, I believe that even d simplest protest against SARS intimidation on innocent citizens,u were not among those who came out but rather sit at home and be forming Mr right,na only to dey talk corrective measures we sabi do from d comfort of our keyboards, when its time to act,nobody go won come out, Nigerians are cowards.

You are yarning rubbish.
If you had followed my post, you would have understood that I said complaining does not solve anything. If you want something solved, do it yourself, if the person you put in place is not functioning, move to displace the person..
Stop talking and start acting.

That being said did you see me complaining.
As for not being a leader, you don't know me outside naira land, stop making assumptions.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by vikeyz(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Father Lord, am I living in the stone age or what
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You are yarning rubbish.
If you had followed my post, you would have understood that I said complaining does not solve anything. If you want something solved, do it yourself, if the person you put in place is not functioning, move to displace the person..
Stop talking and start acting.

That being said did you see me complaining.
As for not being a leader, you don't know me outside naira land, stop making assumptions.
you too don't know anyone aside here so stop trying to form I too know, and since complaining doesn't solve anything, how many protest did you partake in?
like I said earlier,we know your type,keyboard hulks.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by newoffer: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Klamour:
See technology. The Korean Tech giant is making giant strides while our Ministers are struggling to outlie each other and celebrating mediocrity. Our science and tech ministry is still budgeting for PENCIL PRODUCTION

. Ambode is a joke. u want land use charge for areas where there is no govt presence
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by IBBG(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Samsung: The King of Electronics.
true talk. i'm a huge fan of samsung
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Juliusdking(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dis people no go kill person which be dis one again grin
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by ezigr8(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
The rest of the continents are moving forward breaking new ground technologically and other areas positively while Africa generally is counting it steps.

Which way Africa?

Which way Nigeria?
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by OsaDi: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
But if the picture represents what the tv looks like, what about the chips and all used inside the tv, cos the tv in pic is all transparent
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by thedondada(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
ezigr8:
The rest of the continents are moving forward breaking new ground technologically and other areas positively while Africa generally is counting it steps.

Which way Africa?

Which way Nigeria?

Moving backwards at breakneck speed.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by bejeria101(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Explorers:
Samsung's Ambient Mode tries to prevent the TV from looking like an ugly black box when is off or in sleep mode.

Users can upload their own photos and set them as the TV's background

The Samsung's new Ambient Mode also echoes many of the same features used in its Frame TV, which was released last year.

The Frame is meant to look like a picture frame, artwork that's hung on a wall when the T.V is off or in sleep mode.

Nice one boss! The way t.v technology has changed over the years is amazing! Remember the era of knobs and buttons hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid / Hairy Dog Portrayed As African Lion In Chinese Zoo Exposed / Fuelless Generator? How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.