Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Man Who Underwent Mistaken Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Discharged - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Underwent Mistaken Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Discharged (19336 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away / Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Underwent Mistaken Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Discharged by Sanchase: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Oboy which kind hard luck be this, they opened the guy's brain and removed something that is supposed to be there.

Now if he engage in any small argument with his neighbors, they will say leave him, he has mental problem undecided
Re: Man Who Underwent Mistaken Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Discharged by Kassidy90(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
JON01:
grin After cutting human head. It was mistake lol AFRICA NAWA!!! grin grin grin
It happens everywhere not only in Africa..
Re: Man Who Underwent Mistaken Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Discharged by DONFASZY(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
He should sue dem for damages
Hw can dey make dis kind of disastrous mistake
Re: Man Who Underwent Mistaken Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Discharged by OlaSpeaker(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Josephjnr:
Hmmm! A lot of professionals do awful things with nobody talking but when a health professional mistakenly lost grip of a pen,people will rise like soldiers matching to Sambisa forest. So as a clinician one can't just make small mistake again? When emergency comes like dis,everybody even patient's relatives will be on your neck,screaming how you are wasting time and not doing anything,yet when you make mistake in trying to help on time dem go come back again.....I blame Buhari, I blame Seun. In fact, I blame Donald Trump.
At the bolded the word profesional is an expensive word and how on earth can you mix up a patient identity on what basis or justification will the excuse be. and please don't say doctors are trying to help rather they are discharging their duty and they are paid for it, so what help are doctors rendering when they are paid for their services, what makes doctors and nurses different from other professionals like engineers, bankers architect and the likes why do doctors always feel they are rendering the society help i don't get it! they are paid more than most professionals yet they keep saying they are rendering help. help to who?
Do your job diligently and don't say you are giving out help
Re: Man Who Underwent Mistaken Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Discharged by mindworx: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
First comment pages (2 pages) without pictures from commenters .. maybe health section guys are just modest

(1) (2) (Reply)

52 Passengers On A Flight From India To Hong Kong Test Positive For COVID-19 / Bathing Every Day Not The Best? / Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.