Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds (3110 Views)

Introducing... Lily F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed. / Early maturing Okra Seeds Available / Get Your Murano 2 F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed (2) (3) (4)

35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jaycucumber: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2018
What if you can get a 35 days early maturing hybrid cucumber seeds for free?
Hybrid cucumbers that gives minimum of 20 fruits.
You might well ask, how can it be free or how possible is this?
It Is Possible!
I am giving away not only one but four different varieties of such early maturing hybrid cucumber seeds away. Two of the varieties to each person.
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jaycucumber: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2018
To qualify for free seeds;
you must be a cucumber farmer
you must be willing to share the growth process of the varieties of cucumber with pictures on this thread.
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jaycucumber: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2018
If you will like to take part connect me on b_talabi@hotmail.com or drop your number and location on this thread
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2018
I want to see the miracle your seeds will do. 20 cukes on each vine under 35C temperature, open field?

A dey watch. Let's go
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jaycucumber: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2018
fluentinfor:
I want to see the miracle your seeds will do. 20 cukes on each vine under 35C temperature, open field?

A dey watch. Let's go

@fluentinfo thank you for your interest to dey look. I will prefer you to be a participant. Your past posts shows you are a very knowledgable cucumber farmer.Very informative and encouraging posts.
I want to give you 50 seeds each of the four varieties to try out and let us know the outcome. I do hope you will not consider the numbers too small sir. If you will get in touch we can arrange more at very discounted price.
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by boss01: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Boss, 20 fruits! Let's see
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Holycity(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2018
jaycucumber:
If you will like to take part connect me on b_talabi@hotmail.com or drop your number and location on this thread

Uyo
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jaycucumber: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2018
boss01:
Boss, 20 fruits! Let's see
@boss01 get in touch please and be a partaker in trials
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2018
jaycucumber:

@fluentinfo thank you for your interest to dey look. I will prefer you to be a participant. Your past posts shows you are a very knowledgable cucumber farmer.Very informative and encouraging posts.
I want to give you 50 seeds each of the four varieties to try out and let us know the outcome. I do hope you will not consider the numbers too small sir. If you will get in touch we can arrange more at very discounted price.

Bros! Only me 50 seeds each. 48 seeds increment on each variety! shocked

I test seeds a lot but at this time, I am just too busy. I am just online cos I took 1 week break from work. I am impressed with your approach.

But wait. If able men and ladies volunteer their time to do this work. Even you do not make 20 seeds and it is 5, it will pull crowd towards you. Lol.

Bros, are you going to start selling at 50 grams for N15,000 or N20,000? Cos this is what we are seeing around now ooo. Seeds just going up crazily..it is why I am trying OPV. I wasted my time on so many hybrids. After perfecting them, importers just create artificial scarcity and the next thing, seed price has risen 70%. Naija style.

Maybe all volunteers need to sign a contract with you that you supply them at 90% discount of current selling price to them for like 2 years. Yes naooo. They helped you push your product out. It is normal bros.
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jaycucumber: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
fluentinfor:

I test seeds a lot but at this time, I am just too busy. I am just online cos I took 1 week break from work. I am impressed with your approach.

But wait. If able men and ladies volunteer their time to do this work. Even you do not make 20 seeds and it is 5, it will pull crowd towards you. Lol.

Bros, are you going to start selling at 50 grams for N15,000 or N20,000? Cos this is what we are seeing around now ooo. Seeds just going up crazily..it is why I am trying OPV. I wasted my time on so many hybrids. After perfecting them, importers just create artificial scarcity and the next thing, seed price has risen 70%. Naija style.

Maybe all volunteers need to sign a contract with you that you supply them at 90% discount of current selling price to them for like 2 years.

I will give 3 years,provided naira does not fall by more than 20%. Price changes will depend on naira rate
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jaycucumber: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
50grams is actually going for 7.5k,8k,9.5k and 12k respectively.50g is equal to 2,000 seeds
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Does price difference signify different qualities?

Could you post the characteristics of each variety?

1. Names of the varieties

2. Names of the producer(s)

3. Maturity dates after sowing

4. Flower patterns - monoecious, predomenant female, gyecious

5. Fruit characteristics: color, weight, glossy or non, etc

6. OPV or hybrid

7. Diseases tolerance: medium or high tolerance

8. Temperature: optimum and highest

9. Pictures of the seeds.

Let me see if they are varieties that might interest me.
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by pheonixdld2(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
I am interested, actually planning to get some seeds soon
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by pheonixdld2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
fluentinfor:

6. OPV or hybrid

Please do this
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Silvereze(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
fluentinfor:

6. OPV or hybrid

Please answer this oh..

I'm interested in getting the seeds..
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Silvereze(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
fluentinfor:

Maybe all volunteers need to sign a contract with you that you supply them at 90% discount of current selling price to them for like 2 years. Yes naooo. They helped you push your product out. It is normal bros.

True Boss!
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jaycucumber: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
fluentinfor:

@fluentinfo and co sorry for the late reply.data is not too good at the farm and i got delayed for answers to 2 of your questions by seed company.

Quality difference is is in Jay 4 being chemically treated unlike the others

1.For the purpose of trails varieties shall be known as Jay 1, 2, 3. 4.

2 Only one producer to be unveil after trials completion. Have started preparations and am in the process of making ridges.
Employed staff absconed and caused delay.Once on course again will be updating with pictures.Would appreciate if someone in the house can help me with 2 farm hand.
3. All have 35 days maturity
4. All varieties are hybrid
5. Fruits are 22-26cm in length
width ranges from 3.5-4.5cm
all varieties are streaked green
6. J 1-J 3 have medium tolerance while J 4 has high tolerance
7.All varieties are gynocious
8. Optimum temperature is 26-28
Maximum temperature is 32 degrees
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
jaycucumber:

@fluentinfo and co sorry for the late reply.data is not too good at the farm and i got delayed for answers to 2 of your questions by seed company.

2 Only one producer to be unveil after trials completion. Have started preparations and am in the process of making ridges.
Employed staff absconed and caused delay.Once on course again will be updating with pictures.Would appreciate if someone in the house can help me with 2 farm hand.

Ok.

6. J1 - J3 have medium tolerance to which disease(s)? And J4 has higj tolerance to which disease (s)? Ypu need to be specific. These are things farmers look at.
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
I am interested I have a farm in Ogun State. 08039384145
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Cocoboms(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
0 8 0 9 4 6 2 8 4 0 5. I'm based in Abuja. I sent you an email in the morning. You haven't replied me.

jaycucumber:
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jethro2: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hi Jay cucumber

I have interest in the cucumbers
I want to buy not trial seeds

I would love to know the variety names
Not Jay 1 2 3 4

Have you planted any of them before?

I would prefer the dark greenish colour cause that's what the market in the Southwest demand.

Longevity after harvest is also one of the retailers desired quality

East West greengo stay over a week after harvesting without decaying buy only shrinking
We avoid it because it's expensive

The current one we use do not last 2 days after harvesting.

Going back to East West if no alternative

Hope we will find what we require with your seed

jaycucumber:

Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by AK123(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ibadan 08033739811
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
jethro2:
Hi Jay cucumber

I have interest in the cucumbers
I want to buy not trial seeds

I would love to know the variety names
Not Jay 1 2 3 4

Have you planted any of them before?

I would prefer the dark greenish colour cause that's what the market in the Southwest demand.

Longevity after harvest is also one of the retailers desired quality

East West greengo stay over a week after harvesting without decaying buy only shrinking
We avoid it because it's expensive

The current one we use do not last 2 days after harvesting.

Going back to East West if no alternative

Hope we will find what we require with your seed

Interesting. I never realise greengo lasts for over a week. That is wonderful. And I agree with you, it is just too crazily expensive. Only a good cucumber farmer will make profit from it.

I just like it when farmers like you explore alternatives. Keep it up ma. Bravo!

If you do not mind, which one does not last beyond 2 days?
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jethro2: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
fluentinfor:

Interesting. I never realise greengo lasts for over a week. That is wonderful. And I agree with you, it is just too crazily expensive. Only a good cucumber farmer will make profit from it.

I just like it when farmers like you explore alternatives. Keep it up ma. Bravo!

If you do not mind, which one does not last beyond 2 days?

Yes.
Greengo stay long on the shelf.
And its greenish
The retailers love it
It's just too expensive

We currently use Lion seed
It's big and fast maturity
Green but not greengo green

But brings out water after just a day.
Despite not using synthetic.

We are trying to look for better alternative
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
jethro2:

Yes.
Greengo stay long on the shelf.
And its greenish
The retailers love it
It's just too expensive

We currently use Lion seed
It's big and fast maturity
Green but not greengo green

But brings out water after just a day.
Despite not using synthetic.

We are trying to look for better alternative

I was told there are 2 kinds of Lion seeds and saw some pictures. With claim that one variety can attain 1kg fruit. That the varieties do not stay long is a big minus. Even, I used to keep Murano, Technisem indoor for 5 days before moving to market in those days. And that it brings out water after a day despite you do organic is a turn off.

Just one day and its bringing out water is a serious case. Mass rotten fruits in a short period of time especially when bagged. Terrible.

It is necessary to really look for another good cucumber variety. Honestly, these seeds are too expensive for nothing.

Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by samfy2662: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
@jethro2,can u pls drop ur number.I Av some questions to ask frm u.Am a cucumber farmer
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by jethro2: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
samfy2662:
@jethro2,can u pls drop ur number.I Av some questions to ask frm u.Am a cucumber farmer

Zero Eight zero six four six Eight Eight five zero one
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by tayade: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
35 days! that will be great, I will love to know more about this especially the shelf life, average weight and susceptible infections if any.
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by james550(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
I am interested I have a farm in Ogun State. 08039384145

please do you plant okro and sell in bulk?
How much do you sell per bag?
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2019
I need the cucumber seeds.
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by noblebaba: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2019
07081402840 I need the seed for trial I stays in Ifo Ogun state
Re: 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by revbcorah: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please I need the sample seeds.
Am a cucumber farmer based in Port Harcourt

What Herbicide Can I Use For My Tomatoes Farm / Have You Seen This Fruit Before? / How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67