Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A (21947 Views)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by wakabobo: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate ,Teddy A broke a lot of hearts late last night after revealing once again that whatever he does with Bam Bam is for the game .

During a chat with fellow housemates late last night ,Ifu asked Teddy A that since he has a girlfriend outside and is with Bam Bam in the house,does this mean whenever he goes on tour,he would get a new girl?

In response,Teddy told her ,he would take his girlfriend on tour with him .He said he would tell her to take some time off work.

He revealed she works in real estate and makes cool money .

When probed further,he revealed they had an agreement that whatever he does in the house stays in the house.Hence,he is %100 with his girl and can’t leave her.

When Tobi joked about spilling secrets on Saturday,Teddy who realised he might have said too much,excused himself to use the bathroom but ran to wake a sleeping Bam Bam and told her his own version of what happened .

He said Ifu brought up his girlfriend to spoil their game and he played along with them.

He didn’t tell Bam Bam the truth about what he said .

http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-bam-bam-game-girlfriend-reality-teddy/

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Giddymoney(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2018
angry
Can't believe am the first to comment on this good for nothing show.

Well I dedicate this ftc to all derailers of bbn out there, keep making us proud

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by julietene(f): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Space booked
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2018
I followed this program to the core.

if u ain't happy, Go hug transformer.
Teddy A for the mulla
Ride on Alpha!!
Quote me and BroBrisKY fall on you

TEDDY A or or NOTHING

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Nairaland mods sef

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2018
julietene:
Space booked

Booked for nothing

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by marvin906(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2018
wetin i wan eat this afternoon na just dey my head

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by biggiesmallz15(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2018
I see

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Crankshaft: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2018
I blame PMB for this. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by OSUigbo: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2018
grin grin

CORRECT GUY TEDDY

FUK THE HELL OUT OF THE OLOSHO HYPOCRITE "CHURCHGIRL"

BAMBAM IS LIKE AN AVERAGE TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL; CONFUSED, NAIVE, FISHBRAIN AND PRETENTIOUS.

I HOPE HER CHURCH MEMBERS AND PARENT WOULD BE PROUD OF HER smiley

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Sheuns(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2018
grin
Na so one mod ban me for a month cos I predicted Madrid beating PSG.
I started watching this show and it seems kinda........
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by IamAirforce1: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Playing his card well

Sharp guy
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Patrick33(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2018
let me ask the person below me... bros/madam do you give a Bleep??
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Culin(f): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Which girl would be stupid enough to think a guy will take a relationship like this serious outside the show?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by debossng: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by ekensi01: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Bbnaija is building immorality in the minds of our youth please parent and older sisters watch it alone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Sheuns(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Culin:
Which girl will be stupid enough to think a guy will take a relationship like this serious outside the show?
BamBam grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by maxwell767(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2018
I like girls with BBN

Big Black N!ple lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by meant4all: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2018
All the bathroom sex, morning sex & the likes is just fake. None of the housemate have had real sex with each other.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by luvme0702: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Eeyah!
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by mynaijadj(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Stupid Boy and FOOLish girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Cute9gerian: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Which game ps4 ps3?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by LagosismyHome(f): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Men be using women since 1800....... sad

yet some foolish women don't know how to be wise and pretend to be a mermaid. Aka close their legs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Temptee101(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Waste bins
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2018
This arrogant tout..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Mandrake007(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2018
BamBam knows na but her fishbrain won't let her accept the truth BTW have you seen teddy A's babymama? BamBam can't even be compared to her lol there's no competition.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Culin:
Which girl will be stupid enough to think a guy will take a relationship like this serious outside the show?

I wonder...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Sarang(f): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2018
Na so
Mods no dey use eye see BB these days o.. N never even enter shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by hopexter(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Giddymoney:
angry
Can't believe am the first to comment on this good for nothing show.

Well I dedicate this ftc to all derailers of bbn out there, keep making us proud

Shame on you for commenting first on this shameless show grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by HSfoundation(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Nairaland mods sef

So unfortunate, Nairaland Mods can't ren end world hunger.... Chain. What can they do except banning people.

Please where is the raid to Slovakia or Russian, at least if I no fit go slow, I go Rush
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by biggy26: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2018
Hope she thinks the same about u, before she come out begin talk say u break her heart. Bad guy, immoral show!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One / Segun Olulade Tells FG To Stop Airing Big Brother Naija / Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.