Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (47644 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2018
I hear folks in this forum saying that Enki of the Epic of Gilgamesh is older than YHWH of the Jews. They base their argument on Moses the writer of the first 5 books of the Bible.

They say before the First Book of the Bible (Genesis) was written, the Epic of Gilgamesh had existed for centuries, hence Moses plagiarized it. Today, let's have a go on this.

If you believe that the Epic of Gilgamesh came first because Moses who wrote Genesis came much later, meaning Creation began with Moses, then present your points logically and respectfully.

If you say YHWH has always been and Moses was taken back in time to see and write what had happened, then present your points.

Pls, no insults, no name calling. If you disparage any God here, you will be totally ignore. Present your points coherently and concisely.

God bless those who believe Him and those who don't, shd just get along.

Shalom.

Butterflyl1on, Muttleylaff, OkCornel, Dallaman, Hahns, ifenes. Others.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2018
well going by the epic of Gilgamesh and his quest of immortality, I will say yahweh is more likely the first to exist be4 utnapishtim. because utnapishtim gave Gilgamesh the riddle of the ark of Noah story. wen he can't give Gilgamesh immortality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Jesse01:
hm
Whats the meaning of reserving space with just "hm"? Tufia angry angry angry angry
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:
I hear folks in this forum saying that Enki of the Epic of Gilgamesh is older than YHWH of the Jews.
They base their argument on Moses the writer of the first 5 books of the Bible

Emmanystone:
They say before the First Book of the Bible (Genesis) was written, the Epic of Gilgamesh had existed for centuries, hence Moses plagiarized it.
Today, let's have a go on this.
Well, let's just say the writers of the Epic of Gilgamesh got a head start

Emmanystone:
If you believe that the Epic of Gilgamesh came first because Moses who wrote Genesis came much later, meaning Creation began with Moses,
then present your points logically and respectfully.
Concerning the Epic of Gilgamesh came first, check response above
Anyway, Moses had the privilege of watching events wound back to the beginning.
Read below Exodus 33:17-23 for the up to speed

Emmanystone:
If you say YHWH has always been and Moses was taken back in time to see and write what had happened,
then present your points.

Pls, no insults, no name calling. If you disparage any God here, you will be totally ignored.
Present your points coherently and concisely.
Shalom.
Butterflyl1on, muttleylaff, OkCornel, Dallaman, Hahns, ifenes. Others.
17Yahweh said to Moses, "I will do this thing also that you have spoken; for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name."
18Then Moses said, “I pray You, show me Your glory!”
19He said,
"I will make all my goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of Yahweh before you.
I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy
20He said,
"You cannot see my face, for man may not see me and live
(i.e. you cannot see the future, to die is the determining factor for that)
21Yahweh also said,
"Behold, there is a place by me, and you shall stand on the rock
22It will happen, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in a cleft of the rock,
and will cover you with My Hand until I have passed by;
23“then I will take away My Hand, and you shall see My back,
(i.e. you shall see the past, see days/years/times gone by, long-ago, ancient)
but My face shall not be seen
(i.e. my future plan(s), the hereafter, what lay/lies ahead, coming times, the fullness of time, you cant see)

- Exodus 33:17-23

God, whose personal name is unrevealed and unknown but nonetheless, takes to Yahweh,
is everything, in a positive light, that Enki is
and everything good, positive and right that Enki is not, that, Yahweh is
Even the name Yahweh, its meaning, is a dead giveaway

Jacob Wrestles with God
28He said, "Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but Israel;
for you have striven with God and with men and have prevailed."
29Then Jacob asked him and said,
"Please tell me your name."
But he said, "Why is it that you ask my name?"
And he blessed him there.
30So Jacob named the place Peniel, for he said,
"I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been preserved."
- Genesis 32:28-30

Moses, just like Jacob, before above, tried to obtain God's personal name, but God wont have it
only to say the following should suffice: I AM, I AM HE WHO IS, I shall be, I AM that I AM, I will be that I will be, I Am Who I Am

I've got to hit the road so to be continued if and/or when necessary

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Well, let's just say the writers of the Epic of Gilgamesh got a head start
Expand on this pls.
MuttleyLaff:

Concerning the Epic of Gilgamesh came first, check response above
Anyway, Moses had the privilege of watching events wound back to the beginning[/quote
I didn't mean which writing was done first, i mean which events happened first.

If Moses had the privilege of watching events of the past, when did these events occur, was it after or before YHWH had created the universe is my query here.
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=65659077]
Read below Exodus 33:17-23 for the up to speed

17Yahweh said to Moses, "I will do this thing also that you have spoken; for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name."
18Then Moses said, “I pray You, show me Your glory!”
19He said,
"I will make all my goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of Yahweh before you.
I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy
20He said,
"You cannot see my face, for man may not see me and live
(i.e. you cannot see the future, to die is the determining factor for that)
sup]21[/sup]Yahweh also said,
"Behold, there is a place by me, and you shall stand on the rock
22It will happen, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in a cleft of the rock,
and will cover you with My Hand until I have passed by;
23“then I will take away My Hand, and you shall see My back,
(i.e. you shall see the past, see days/years/times gone by, long-ago, ancient)
but My face shall not be seen
(i.e. my future plan(s), the hereafter, what lay/lies ahead, coming times, the fullness of time, you cant see)

- Exodus 33:17-23
WOW, i never saw theses scriptures in this light. Thank you for this insight.

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Jesse01:
hm
Hm what?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Expand on this pls.

And just to add... John saw that face that Moses could not see...

Hence, he could see the events of the future and write them...

Same applies to Ezekiel to an extent...

6 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:
I hear folks in this forum saying that Enki of the Epic of Gilgamesh is older than YHWH of the Jews. They base their argument on Moses the writer of the first 5 books of the Bible.

They say before the First Book of the Bible (Genesis) was written, the Epic of Gilgamesh had existed for centuries, hence Moses plagiarized it. Today, let's have a go on this.

If you believe that the Epic of Gilgamesh came first because Moses who wrote Genesis came much later, meaning Creation began with Moses, then present your points logically and respectfully.

If you say YHWH has always been and Moses was taken back in time to see and write what had happened, then present your points.

Pls, no insults, no name calling. If you disparage any God here, you will be totally ignore. Present your points coherently and concisely.

Shalom.

Butterflyl1on, Muttleylaff, OkCornel, Dallaman, Hahns, ifenes. Others.

Could Enki be the manifestation YHWH before the Hebrews came to be?

I am asking if they could be one and the same entity...or otherwise
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Yahweh, Anu are the same reptilian being the Christians referred to as god. The Chinese knows this being as the dragon, the South America have always stressed the worship of the dragon king who visited from the sky. Moses himself had an encounter with the same shape-shifting being. Although I doubt the Moses character itself was real as the original story may have belonged to an Egyptian prince who had similar story.

Before we consider the Sumerian version: The Epic of Gilgermersh being first before Genesis, let’s look at Moses. Was Moses the writer of a book which spoke about his own death ? If we are to believe the stories of Genesis, then Moses did not write it. There is no clear evidence but then going by logic( which is often not a good excuse) Moses did not write the first 5 books of the bible because he was said to have died in the first book.

Is it possible the Moses was taken back in time to write the books which included his own death ? Yes it is possible. Whether it is true or not shouldn’t be a big deal because anything is possible with advance technology, especially a time machine used by Yahweh/Anu, the father of Enki.

The epic of gilermerch along with The Enuma Elish predates the bible because they talked about previous civilisations on this planet. If you want to know about the story of Atlantis,the 8 god kings who ruled the planet for 250 thousand years and each one ruling for a minimum of 15 thousand years, stories that were briefly copied into the book of Genesis, read the Enuma Elish. Then you can see for yourself that the bible plagiarised other books

Peace

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

OkCornel, as earlier put, God, whose personal name is unrevealed and unknown but nonetheless, takes to Yahweh,
Yahweh, actually YHWH, means, I AM, I AM HE WHO IS, I shall be, I AM that I AM, I will be that I will be, I Am Who I Am, that God gives as suffice as His name.

I used to wonder why God hesitates and declines to giving His name
but then got the epiphany, understood and related with Him

Emmanystone I'll get back to you asap about your query
but I must say, you've made a right mess with how your presentation reply's gone all funny
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

According to the Enuma Elish, Enki was the son of the chief reptilian God called Anu/ Yahweh and he had a brother called enlil. Enki was more associated with east Africa and Enlil was based in the Middle East. Yahweh/Anu had lots of female reptilians he had children with. I know it may be hard to take by Christians but their god is far from what they think he is.

I am that I am is not a name, it only means “ mind your business Slave, and go do what I asked of you”

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
OkCornel, as earlier put, God, whose personal name is unrevealed and unknown but nonetheless, takes to Yahweh,
Yahweh, actually YHWH, means, I AM, I AM HE WHO IS, I shall be, I AM that I AM, I will be that I will be, I Am Who I Am, that God gives as suffice as His name.

but I must say, you've made a right mess with how your presentation reply's gone all funny

When you are less busy, sbow me how i made a right mess with my presentation
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

Have you taken time to.study Epic of Gilgamesh? Except there are two YHWHs and two Universes then they can be viewed as one entity.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

Wow. You guys are blowing my mind this morning. Thank you.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:
According to the Enuma Elish, Enki was the son of the chief reptilian God called Anu/ Yahweh and he had a brother called enlil. Enki was more associated with east Africa and Enlil was based in the Middle East. Yahweh/Anu had lots of female reptilians he had children with. I know it may be hard to take by Christians but their god is far from what they think he is.
This is what happens when one views a cracked shattered and dirty mirror,
as opposed to seeing a clear and one image,
one would see more than one image and unclear dirty one too, for that matter

ifenes:
I am that I am is not a name, it only means “ mind your business Slave, and go do what I asked of you”
I am having a belly laugh at this utterly absurd or ridiculous quasi-interpretation of the meaning of the tetragrammaton YHWH or Yahweh

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

The Almighty One decides to manifest Himself in whichever way He desires to...it's just that due to our limited abilities to perceive the limitless, we are fixed in our definition of who He is...

We are limited to describing Him by the part He deems fit to reveal to us...

I've gone beyond the label of names to identify God...and I keep things simple that way. Trying to label Him with a name would be the beginning of confusion...

The Almighty One had always been relating with all if not most of the races under Heaven...and not just the Jews or Christians alone...

That explains how the likes of Job could be inspired to know walk in the reality of TRUTH...

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
This is what happens when one views a cracked shattered and dirty mirror,
as opposed to seeing a clear and one image,
one would see more than one images and unclear dirty one too for that matter

I am having a belly laugh at this utterly absurd or ridiculous quasi-interpretation of the meaning of the tetragrammaton YHWH or Yahweh

Okay...... this is why this debate will never work as the OP wanted. I’m out of here

4 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Have you taken time to.study Epic of Gilgamesh? Except there are two YHWHs and two Universes then they can be viewed as one entity.

Yes I have, I see it as another viewpoint to the creation story...

If you look beyond the names and labels...and focus on the plotline...it's more or less the same story in summary...

If you focus on the names, labels and contradictions, one can get confused along the way...

Sticking to the bigger picture makes things easier...

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:
When you are less busy, show me how i made a right mess with my presentation
It's how it shows.
Don't you see the HTML tags showing up in your post?

That's why it isn't rendered properly by the browser
and why it is showing the mark up [quote author=MuttleyLaff post=65659077] and [/sup] tags in the post you mentioned me in
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

Emmanystone:
Wow. You guys are blowing my mind this morning. Thank you.
For the doubters, who say Jesus isn't God, notice just like Jesus does, when asked questions, God, goes beyond answering a seemingly innocent or harmless question but instead goes to the heart and actual question.

Moses asked: Let me see your glory
God replies: My face you cannot see

The face, mostly especially eyes, can be revealing, and that's why people, under certain circumstances, often or sometimes hide faces

Now, God, apparently knows, what Moses meant by: Show me your glory

So God, ahead of Moses, say, hey, I'll let my goodness go before you. I will proclaim my name Yahweh, meaning Yahweh, the essence, in real time past will go before you.
I will keep you in the cleft of the rock, whilst I rewind time back to the beginning, then after My Glory has walked by, I'll take my Hands off covering your face for you, to now watch and see the my goodness, see what in the past, I have been up to.

Moses asked God, for more
but had to settle for less.
Beggars have no choice
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:
Okay...... this is why this debate will never work as the OP wanted.
I’m out of here
Door isn't locked or bolted, so feel free to return back to the discussion anything you feel like
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Whats the meaning of reserving space with just "hm"? Tufia angry angry angry angry
lol check my post again
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hm what?
check my post again Emma stone
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jesse01:
check my post again my Emma stone
Okay my Jesse01 wink
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jesse01:
well going by the epic of Gilgamesh and his quest of immortality, I will say yahweh is more likely the first to exist be4 utnapishtim. because utnapishtim gave Gilgamesh the riddle of the ark of Noah story. wen he can can't give Gilgamesh immortality.
Good point. Gilgamesh was afraid of death, and gods don't die hence, shouldn't be afraid to die. He went to Utnapishtim for help instead he was told about the flood.

I very sure the writer of Gilgamesh copied from the Bible but like Muhammad, who gave him the story didn't quite know all the details.

Their boat is square in shape while Noah's Ark was rectangular. During Noah, rain fell for 40 days and 40 nights. In E.G, it rained for 7days.

In Noah's account, only him and his family enter the Ark, in E.G, his family and the craftme who built the Boat went in. They landed on different mountains.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

Yahweh, Anu are the same reptilian being the Christians referred to as god. The Chinese knows this being as the dragon, the South America have always stressed the worship of the dragon king who visited from the sky.
Why do you say this?
ifenes:

Moses himself had an encounter with the same shape-shifting being. Although I doubt the Moses character itself was real as the original story may have belonged to an Egyptian prince who had similar story.
How am i to take anything else you say here serious? You speculating here. It's either you know or you don't.

ifenes:

Before we consider the Sumerian version: The Epic of Gilgermersh being first before Genesis, let’s look at Moses. Was Moses the writer of a book which spoke about his own death
Yes sir. Moses may not have penned down the last part of his life when he died and Satan came to claim his body. Remember Joshua and the son of Aaron was there.

If it reads ' And i Moses, died on the Mount and Lucifer came to claim my body', then you could have a case here.
ifenes:

If we are to believe the stories of Genesis, then Moses did not write it. There is no clear evidence but then going by logic( which is often not a good excuse) Moses did not write the first 5 books of the bible because he was said to have died in the first book.
Really? Listen, this thread is not about Moses. Its not about whether Moses wrote the 5books of not. It's about YHWH and the Epic of Gilgamesh which cane first. Let's not derail this thread pls.
ifenes:

Is it possible the Moses was taken back in time to write the books which included his own death ? Yes it is possible. Whether it is true or not shouldn’t be a big deal because anything is possible with advance technology, especially a time machine used by Yahweh/Anu, the father of Enki.[it's hard to get anything from you. You shifting here and there.
[quote author=ifenes post=65662334]
The epic of gilermerch along with The Enuma Elish predates the bible because they talked about previous civilisations on this planet. If you want to know about the story of Atlantis,the 8 god kings who ruled the planet for 250 thousand years and each one ruling for a minimum of 15 thousand years, stories that were briefly copied into the book of Genesis, read the Enuma Elish. Then you can see for yourself that the bible plagiarised other books
I said present your facts here, i didn't say tell me to go and read somewhere.

I will leave you at this point because you are not stable.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

Lolzzz. Okay if you say so.

Lets make bold to present to the world the acts of these gods then leave the audience to decide if these gods arw the sane entity.

I will take YHWH while you take Anu. Pls present everything that nakes Anu Anu, while i presrnt what makes YHWH, YHWH. Let's see.

This may derail this thread, but i will watch over it.

Pls to go further, stay within the confines of this Op.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

The Almighty One decides to manifest Himself in whichever way He desires to...it's just that due to our limited abilities to perceive the limitless, we are fixed in our definition of who He is...
Meaning you believe YHWH is a liar? You mean He can manifest to you and tell you a different thing and manifest to me and tell me another?

Bros, if you believe what ifenes said, like i said to him, you guys shd oresent the attrubutes that makes Anu Anu, let me present YHWH at the end anyone can chooae to believe they are the same or not base on what we present. Pls go ahead.
OkCornel:

We are limited to describing Him by the part He deems fit to reveal to us...

I've gone beyon e label of names to identify God...and I keep things simple that way. Trying to label Him with a name would be the beginning of confusion...[/quot]
If you have gone beyond names and titles to ascertain these gods, on what are you basing them to be what they claim to be?
[quote author=OkCornel post=65662959]
The Almighty One had always been relating with all if not most of the races under Heaven...and not just the Jews or Christians alone...
Meaning he is the same as Odin, Oris, Anu, Zeus, Thor and the rest?
OkCornel:

That explains how the likes of Job could be inspired to know walk in the reality of TRUTH...
Who told you about Job? Or which religion told you about Job?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

Okay...... this is why this debate will never work as the OP wanted. I’m out of here
Lolzzzzzz. But sir, you have been trying to derail the thread from the outset.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Why do you say this?

How am i to take anything else you say here serious? You speculating here. It's either you know or you don't.

Yes sir. Moses may not have penned down the last part of his life when he died and Satan came to claim his body. Remember Joshua and the son of Aaron was there.

If it reads ' And i Moses, died on the Mount and Lucifer came to claim my body', then you could have a case here.

Really? Listen, this thread is not about Moses. Its not about whether Moses wrote the 5books of not. It's about YHWH and the Epic of Gilgamesh which cane first. Let's not derail this thread pls.

Moses is a bible character and you are not sure he existed either. Stop talking as if you know the bible. These are stories that happened thousands of years ago.

I’m not going to argue what I know with you okay ? Genesis is about Genetics and the story of the Anunaki and various ways they manipulate their slaves until this day. I referred you to The Enuma Elish to read more that’s all, and also for you not to be a man of one book. Genesis or the bible is to reduce the Anunaki to a one god which is pure mind manipulation. This is a discussion I will rather have with enlightened folks, not for arguments

If you think I’m chatting shitt then that’s fine. I have nothing to gain trying to tell you Anunaki/ Yahweh are nothing but reptilians. If you continue to worship Yahweh or Jesus that’s on you.

The worship of the Anunaki are in various forms, look up the dollar bill and see for yourself. Reptilian gods worship all over the place.

Knowledge comes by you finding it out yourself.

5 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Meaning you believe YHWH is a liar? You mean He can manifest to you and tell you a different thing and manifest to me and tell me another?

Bros, if you believe what ifenes said, like i said to him, you guys shd oresent the attrubutes that makes Anu Anu, let me present YHWH at the end anyone can chooae to believe they are the same or not base on what we present. Pls go ahead.

Why do you defend Yahweh tho ? A being who hides behind its messagers, cannot even come out in the open to talk and be straight forward

5 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Too many flaws in the bible anyway, Moses can not write about his death and stuff he did not witness in the other 4 books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / 50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.