Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! (8261 Views)

Is She Fine? Really? / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 / [video] He Was 36, I Was 16 But We Never Had Sex- Ghanaian Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by VenomousTruth: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2018
I recently bumped into a new girl, I believed her to be in her early 20s. it was night time and I needed to buy airtime for an important call. we got talking and she called me a funny guy, I asked her for an handshake and she kept withdrawing her hand saying my fingers are romantic... I just laughed lol, I new she wasn't what I thought she was with that statement... she said she likes me, that I am a caring type, and gentle, I thanked her for the compliments.

now I had to go, she then asked me if I'd love to peck her... that was a lil shock, then I said I even wanna do more than just pecking, she laughed and said the normal thing "you're not serious" then she gave me the go ahead... she looked around and when she was free from preying eyes, she asked me to peck her but I kissed her and she licked her lips. truth be told, I got hard, thank God it was night time lol. I knew I could get what I wanted that instant but I needed to verify something... I asked her how old she is and she said 16, UNBELIEVABLE! I pretended to be okay with it and walked away with a smile but the body on this girl, it is simply awesome my Goshinness! she is packed with indescribable sweetness... mere looking at her or feeling the softness of her skin will give any man goosebumps all over... but she's only 16, I'm really tempted cry
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Obyknow(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Flea!! !!
Child Abuse cry

3 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Brey(f): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Stevengerd(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2018
Even the devil knws i dnt do CHILD ABUSE. Even one deh untop my case
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by VenomousTruth: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Stevengerd:
Even the devil knws i dnt do CHILD ABUSE. Even one deh untop my case
you should see this girl in particular... she has an ass as big as mercy Johnson's... she bathes intentionally behind their house when she sites me upstairs reading...
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Stevengerd(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2018
VenomousTruth:
you should see this girl in particular... she has an ass as big as mercy Johnson's... she bathes intentionally behind their house when she sites me upstairs reading...
Just be careful. i knw u wan reach her promise land. be careful, no let yansh kee you. btw goan listen to timaya's telli person.

6 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by VenomousTruth: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Stevengerd:
Just be careful. i knw u wan reach her promise land. be careful, no let yansh kee you. btw goan listen to timaya's telli person.
can't deny that I don't want to, I really want to breed this girl! I mean, lotta guys in the area are dying for this same girl and I'm sure non has had her yet... now she's presenting herself to me on a plater of gold, tho I want to resist but then I want to give in bro...

I'll be careful bro, no doubt.
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Stevengerd(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
VenomousTruth:
can't deny that I don't want to, I really want to breed this girl! I mean, lotta guys in the area are dying for this same girl and I'm sure non has had her yet... now she's presenting herself to me on a plater of gold, tho I want to resist but then I want to give in bro...

Just play along frist, and use ur head
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by marvin906(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
dude WTF..
shes 16 for God-sake..
no matter how matured she looks its child abuse.. undecided undecided
buh in another way if shes the one that plays into your court..
well shit happens wink wink
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by VenomousTruth: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Stevengerd:
exactly bro... thanks

2 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Stevengerd(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
VenomousTruth:
exactly bro... thanks
Uwc!

1 Like

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by ghst(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2018
this is pedophile,I guess it's not uncommon in a lawless(jungle) country

2 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Obyknow(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2018
Don't let your di*k control yoy
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by VenomousTruth: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2018
ghst:
this is pedophile,I guess it's not uncommon in a lawless(jungle) country
hello! I haven't done anything yet and besides, she's throwing herself at me not the other way round.

if I had no conscience, I'd have put the fucking age thing aside and creaampie her that night...duuh!
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by DankPineapple: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Obyknow:
Flea!! !!
Child Abuse cry
lice ko , flea ni

2 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by ufuosman(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
See you see prison gate

7 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
ufuosman:
See you see prison gate
grin
ufuosman:
See you see prison gate

1 Like

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by UncleSnr(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
VenomousTruth:
I recently bumped into a new girl, I believed her to be in her early 20s. it was night time and I needed to buy airtime for an important call. we got talking and she called me a funny guy, I asked her for an handshake and she kept withdrawing her hand saying my fingers are romantic... I just laughed lol, I new she wasn't what I thought she was with that statement... she said she likes me, that I am a caring type, and gentle, I thanked her for the compliments.

now I had to go, she then asked me if I'd love to peck her... that was a lil shock, then I said I even wanna do more than just pecking, she laughed and said the normal thing "you're not serious" then she gave me the go ahead... she looked around and when she was free from preying eyes, she asked me to peck her but I kissed her and she licked her lips. truth be told, I got hard, thank God it was night time lol. I knew I could get what I wanted that instant but I needed to verify something... I asked her how old she is and she said 16, UNBELIEVABLE! I pretended to be okay with it and walked away with a smile but the body on this girl, it is simply awesome my Goshinness! she is packed with indescribable sweetness... mere looking at her or feeling the softness of her skin will give any man goosebumps all over... but she's only 16, I'm really tempted cry

According to the Law, 16 is child abuse.
According to the Street, 16 is the best time to catch them.
Dude, hide from the law, and be open to the street.

1 Like

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by biafraisdead(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
VenomousTruth:

from ur post u said u just bumped into her meaning u barely even know her so how come u know all the guys in her area are dieing to get her?

2 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by VenomousTruth: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
biafraisdead:

from ur post u said u just bumped into her meaning u barely even know her so how come u know all the guys in her area are dieing to get her?
she hardly comes out mahn... I see guys hanging around that compound in the evenings, that night I met her was my first time seeing her outside the compound.
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by PcashMojo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Just ignore her!...u might not know if she is playing a script,stop that fanstasy right now and move with your class of girls not
some glorified under age with protrude mammary gland and prominent gluteus maximus.

1 Like

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
Spoilt child. That's how they go astray.

1 Like

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Stevengerd:

What kind of advice is this?

2 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Stevengerd(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

What kind of advice is this?
Isit ur advice ma'am?
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by stacyadams: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
grin grin grin german machine...them want to spoil am. them want to spoil shade,all these ota akara boys dem jst d play grin the way her ukwu dey jegede e dey humble boiz
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
UncleSnr:

Y'all egging him on should be ashamed of yourselves. You'll have daughters, too, remember.

@VenomousTruth, you better don't attempt to do anything with her. It doesn't matter if she's throwing herself at you. She's only being a stupid girl. But if you indulge her, you'd be the more stupid person and karma would come for you in future.

3 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Mandrake007(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
bruh fuçk her,there's nothing wrong,its not child abuse,those young girls are fresher and tighter than those old cargos that have swallowed multiple d!cks in their 20's,the age of consent I believe is 16 in most first world countries and if a girl of 16 can fuçk with her peers why can't she be fuçked by an adult?? it's not like she's 13 bruh it's not also like you're forcing her into something she doesn't know about,the fruit is ripe pluck it my n!gga!

4 Likes

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by free2ryhme: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
VenomousTruth:

I enter I no carry no dey save thief.

1 Like

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by DabLord: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
cheesy Salah meat is not ripe yet
Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by Nehemiah459(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Y'all egging him on should be ashamed of yourselves. You'll have daughters, too, remember.

@VenomousTruth, you better don't attempt to do anything with her. It doesn't matter if she's throwing herself at you. She's only being a stupid girl. But if you indulge her, you'd be the more stupid person and karma would come for you in future.

Deuteronomy 30:15-16 New International Version (NIV)

15. See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.
16. For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

1 Like

Re: She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! by nolanpatt33: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
UncleSnr:

I swear u na SENIOR man....my respect for you just tripled..

op listen to this adviceost people hear dy shout child abuse child abuse well new flash no small pickin 4 Nigeria again oh..see small gals dy follow their papa age...

op use this gal te see front "codely" or if area boix chew m...the blame go be on u oh cus dem go spoil her destiny...."GALS SHOULD FLEE FROM AREA BOIX"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susan Pwajok Has Got The Full Package (PHOTOS) / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) / He Used Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.