Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (54086 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
brightalo17:
Bingo you kept barking , are you this dumb stop barking and take action. I corrected you because you were bragging with English before, not knowing that you're a dead brain.
You said you corrected, while I highlighted your ignorance for you to see. You are daft and stūpid. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
brightalo17:
Dick Where is the dick Listen shutup and keep the jokes coming. Bingo, I am ugly but you must remain my doll. each time I want I can activate you so deal with that.
You can't ride my dīck bītch. I have told you, it not for a faggøt like you to ride. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
You can't ride my dīck bītch. I have told you, it not for a faggøt like you to ride. grin
mtweeeee, stale, just keep your jokes coming . BINGO.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
You said you corrected, while I highlighted your ignorance for you to see. You are daft and stūpid. grin
Take it or leave it you wrote nonsense , enough of English trash, just focus on the jokes you BINGO.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by InfernoNig: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
1 year nor be beans. Bros I feel your pain.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
brightalo17:
mtweeeee, stale, just keep your jokes coming . BINGO.
The gay bītch so enjoy riding my dīck. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
brightalo17:
Take it or leave it you wrote nonsense , enough of English trash, just focus on the jokes you BINGO.
Get off my dīck orangutan. You won't hear, because you enjoy riding it. Why my dīck bītch, why mine dīck? grin

Your brain needs rehab.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Iffa catch you eh! lipsrsealed
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Iffa catch you eh! lipsrsealed
Uncle...What did I do? lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by joan1678(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2018
Op abeg which niche you dey on Fiverr? me I wan learn o
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Reeberry:
Get off my dīck orangutan. You won't hear, because you enjoy riding it. Why my dīck bītch, why mine dīck? grin

Your brain needs rehab.
Ok I enjoyed riding YOUR dick So your dick gets erected on seeing me wow oh ok then..... Since you're my BINGO Stop complaining.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Reeberry:
The gay bītch so enjoy riding my dīck. grin
Since your dick gets erected on my mere mentions , then stop complaining .....pigggy
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
brightalo17:
Since your dick gets erected on my mere mentions , then stop complaining .....pigggy
You are faggøt bītch. I can never get erection from a stūpid boy like you.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
brightalo17:
Ok I enjoyed riding YOUR dick So your dick gets erected on seeing me wow oh ok then..... Since you're my BINGO Stop complaining.
Bītch enjoyed my dīck. You can never Stop being a faggøt. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Reeberry:
You are faggøt bītch. I can never get erection from a stūpid boy like you.
Then stop complaining about your dead dick and face the dance.... scum.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 1:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Reeberry:
Bītch enjoyed my dīck. You can never Stop being a faggøt. grin
Ok So now finally you've come to reality Then roll your smelling dick let me match on it without you ranting up and down. My Bingo.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2018
brightalo17:
Then stop complaining about your dead dick and face the dance.... scum.
The dōlt you are will never make you reason well. The kind of brain you are carrying in your skull has expired. Go and do brain transplant. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2018
brightalo17:
Ok So now finally you've come to reality Then roll your smelling dick let me match on it without you ranting up and down. My Bingo.
I checked your profile now, you looks like a road with carterpillar mirror on coward face. Mōronic fool. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2018
Reeberry:
I checked your profile now, you looks like a road with carterpillar mirror on coward face. Mōronic fool. grin
Imagine how my words pained you to the extent of you taking this long weeks in sorrows and trying to know what else to do and you ended up checking profiles...the pain is too deep. thank God you didn't commit suicide.

Anyway I'm still better and proud of my looks by putting it out there, unlike you that shame of your miserable looks will never allow you do the same unless you try and steal someone else's photo. I spit on your grave already . R.I.P
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2018
brightalo17:
Imagine how my words pained you to the extent of you taking this long weeks in sorrows and trying to know what else to do and you ended up checking profiles...the pain is too deep. thank God you didn't commit suicide.

Anyway I'm still better and proud of my looks by putting it out there, unlike you that shame of your miserable looks will never allow you do the same unless you try and steal someone else's photo. I spit on your grave already . R.I.P
It took you a month plus to reply me. You are a dead immature old coward stupid faggọ̀t idiot. Your children will not enjoy your labour and you won't enjoy theirs. Even if you will have one at all.

Zombie.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Reeberry:
The dōlt you are will never make you reason well. The kind of brain you are carrying in your skull has expired. Go and do brain transplant. grin
It's it funny that a expired brain like me is still giving you something to think about, I'll keep using this expired brain to give you sleepless nights and remote control you . at least it took you time to have something to say...... let it not happen again because I need your urgent and steady responses ... Olodo.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2018
brightalo17:
It's it funny that a expired brain like me is still giving you something to think about, I'll keep using this expired brain to give you sleepless nights and remote control you . at least it took you time to have something to say...... let it not happen again because I need your urgent and steady responses ... Olodo.
You can never know peace. That's why it took a month and a week to reply me. After I pummeled you with frustration, you died, your spirit is the one replying me. I will frustrate your spirit and your spirit will become useless to your death.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by carlosSeyi(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

madam d madam..I was expecting someone ( a female ) to ask why he checked her phone that its bad habit..blah blah... did you follow the part of the story where she has constantly denied?
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by dharamanil(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

Shut up your mouth even shut ur hand or screen that you are using to type this nonsense!!!!!! That's how u know them, they Bleep different ppz and if you catch them they say u don't trust me....

Bro u did right by checking her phone, she is cheating sexually, she is cheating emotionaly, she is cheating textsexually then what else is there to trust?? Very useless set of girls
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Donsamie(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Guy ur case is even better than what i experience, after i left her she even has to lie that she lost her dad just for her to find a way to plead me back to her life.
But why are girls Like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.