Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) (18198 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
JasonScolari:
Ekpa... grin grin
obori keep praising James ibori grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by ebenbabs: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
May the Lord Almighty protect and watch over them all. God will provide all the necessary need
PrettyCrystal:
A woman who welcomed a set of triplets recently -is apparently overwhelmed with joy after a safe delivery. The woman gave birth to three bouncing babies, two girls and one boy. The babies and their mother are said toe in good condition.

A Facebook user, Happiness Joshua who shared pictures of the woman and her babies - said the overjoyed new mother asked for a baby but God gave her three.

Congratulations to them..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to-triplets-after-asking-for-a-baby.html
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
I claim this blessing
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
BlackAdam55:
obori keep praising James ibori grin
Eramu fe fe, I will continue to do that. gringrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by JandyJ(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
biacan:
GOD knows how desperate I am to have twins or triplet when I gets married..... embarassed I so much love kids kiss

I pray may understanding man locate me and fulfil my heart desires embarassed cool

Here I am. I am yr dream man. Located you. Triplets things
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
JasonScolari:
Eramu fe fe, I will continue to do that. gringrin
nama to nama sherbri continued grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by Kennylash11(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
biacan:
GOD knows how desperate I am to have twins or triplet when I gets married..... embarassed I so much love kids kiss

I pray may understanding man locate me and fulfil my heart desires embarassed cool
Oyaa come n marry me I be twin ooh you gonna have twins okay
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by macphilip: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
The new mother doesn't look happy
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by fpeter(f): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
macphilip:
The new mother doesn't look happy

She just had triplets oga! Labour pain and the aftermath is enough to keep her moody.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by adecz: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
biacan:

You can even have 4, 5 or 6.

Medical science has made it possible.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by ibori1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
biacan:

wink
biacan:

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by femi4: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
biacan:

Also pray that he will not runaway when the initial prayer is answered
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by excel4us: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thank you God for your good work. The land is GREEN
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by onomeabuja: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman who welcomed a set of triplets recently -is apparently overwhelmed with joy after a safe delivery. The woman gave birth to three bouncing babies, two girls and one boy. The babies and their mother are said toe in good condition.

A Facebook user, Happiness Joshua who shared pictures of the woman and her babies - said the overjoyed new mother asked for a baby but God gave her three.

Congratulations to them..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to-triplets-after-asking-for-a-baby.html
HAPPINESS THE BABY MAMA, CONGRAT FA ,SAY ONE BABY BOY FOLLOW AM OTHERWISE NA FOR SENEGAL UR HUSBAND FOR DON DEY NOW....
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
biacan:

pls can you see me here?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by purpose100(f): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
MaeBlocks:
That's how I desperately wanted to be a mother of twin or triplets myself. Was so so disappointed when the scan showed only one baby in my womb. But you know, 6 months after the birth of my daughter, I started thanking God for not answering my prayers. Caring for a baby is not easy o.

Hahahhahahah. That is what i always tell people, be careful of what you wish for. Caring for one baby is hard work already,now imagine 2 or 3 babies at once!
You will nearly lose your sanity.....but what do i know? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by Neurotika: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
Is having kids necessarily an achievement?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by Jfolu: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
God is great
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by model419(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
God please bless i and my wife with a set of triplet as u blessed this woman and her husband.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by Moborlarh(f): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
I tap into this blessing
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by mekd: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Faithful God
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by Timothyoj(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congratulations madam, may the Almighty God bless you in abundance even to cater for the needs of these bundles of JOY. I pray God blesses me with these joy Amen.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by bestgift4ever(f): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Glory be to God Almighty
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by Omotoyosi98(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Joy or burden?...chai,meta tan lekansoso...truly God is awesome but with the way this woman dey look so,she is like 'how much re they selling babies nw,I need to sell two,who go take care of them for this baba daura regime'....but help me tell her,OP,that the Lord that knew their formation will provide for the survival
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jesse01:
I don't get it. is it God that got her pregnant undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/4410435/two-nigerian-prostituties-kicked,-,out#66026925[url]
Jesse01:
I don't get it. is it God that got her pregnant undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/4410435/two-nigerian-prostituties-kicked-out#66026935

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment / As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.