Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos (26862 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) / Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
A lady who was declared missing some days ago in Sapele area of Delta state has been found. The lady identified as Agbanga Avwerosuo Excel left her home in Ogorode road, Sapele on Monday, March 5th to get her voter's card at the INEC office in the area and didn't return home. Her phone was said to have been switched off.

This threw her family into panic as they began searching for her both online and offline.

According to Sapele Oghenek, the missing lady was found this morning at Amukpe roundabout as she narrated what allegedly happened to her.

According to the lady, she claimed she was hypnotized after being touched by some people with diabolical powers. She said she lost concentration after being touched and followed her abductors to their hideout.

She claimed she was locked up in a room in an undisclosed house for some days before she manged to escape and found herself at the roundabout.

Below is how online users reacted to the story of her recovery.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/lady-claimed-hypnotized-going-missing-days-delta-state-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
So this Major General Muhammad Buhari thinks he's smart? grin

The young beautiful Deltan was trying to send him back to Daura peacefully and all the moving carcass could come up with is to hypnotize her and lock her up? My God!!! angry

Thank Heavens she escaped.

#Back2Daura.

God bless Delta State

God bless the PDP

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori

God bless Nyesom Wike

God bless the better South.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Evablizin(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kai,they don't want her to get her voter's card in peace.

#B A C K 2 D A U R A#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Holywizard: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Na so one bad SS1 girl wey dey my neighborhood take run away go meet one boy for same village. After 2days some group of cultists caught them having sex in an uncompleted building and the boys insisted that dem go follow do.
After every every up to 8 boys fučk her.
They collected their phones and monies.
The girl had to run back to her family that she was abducted by the group of cultists just to punish them.
Omo no be small case for them.
SARS use them shine sha.
Up to 200k per head.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
It is very possible
and @ the same time it could be all lies!

Thanking God she came back home in one piece.
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Holywizard: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
V
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
tell us the truth ........... or hope its not what am thinking.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
I swear I am not thinking anything sinister.
Are you
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Amirullaha(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
She loves trousers...
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Papi68: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
undecidedshe Don go stay man house
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Pangea: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jesu
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by princechurchill(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Holywizard:
Na so one bad SS1 girl wey dey my neighborhood take run away go meet one boy for same village. After 2days some group of cultists caught them having sex in an uncompleted building and the boys insisted that dem go follow do.
They collected their phones and monies.
The girl had to run back to her family that she was abducted by the group of cultists just to punish them.
SARS use them shine sha.
Up to 200k per head.

So SARS collected money from rapists nawa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Kotodoctor: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
My guy say him high one day come huz. So him mile come de Para give popsi say. Talk to your pikin oo. This him behaviors don de too much..

Popsi stagger reach my guy corner. Them two come de reason. Popsi too don high.
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by EllySteve: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
How do people get hypnotized.

I need to know the technique behind this but not for ulterior motives though.

Just wanna know how it works.

I’m serious.
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by tokrizy: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
some people mouth big pass their brain
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by oyetunder(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
nah she sabi? sebi sha had been found? Next issue pls.
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
So the missing made her to forget her bra and her n1pples pointed?
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by Sweetcollins: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
No be lie o
Common for there
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by rawtouch: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
ok oooo..
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by SSAwhistleblowe: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
I saw this on Facebook I hope it answers people’s doubts about what happened to her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by mummy345: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
Holywizard:
They collected their phones and monies. mangafox

SARS use them shine sha.
Up to 200k per head.

According to the lady, she claimed she was hypnotized after being touched by some people with diabolical powers. She said she lost concentration after being touched and followed her abductors to their hideout.
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by generalbush(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by moscobabs(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
G
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by iammarvellux(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wow,

Nothing but God
Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by masterP042(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Just the way a friend of mine eloped to stay with her boyfriend at ebonyi state for weeks, later came back, lying that she was hypnotized and kidnapped angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos by cuteboimillz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
i blame buhari for dis!��

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Charges 3 Men With Attempted Illegal Importation Of Arms To Nigeria / Cult Clash: Two Nigerians In South Africa Killed / Customs To Close Supermarkets, Shops Selling Foreign Rice, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.