Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< (25806 Views)

Top 5 Foods That Combat Stress / Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young / HEPATITIS B: FOODS THAT ARE GOOD FOR CARRIERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Chibabe1(f): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chibabe1:
Was gonna lecture you but then I saw "madgoat"

Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Burgerlomo: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Opinionated:
Exercise is not the only way you can burn fat, You can combat fat or burn calories by eating yummy foods by selecting the right picks. What are some of these right picks? Jumia food, Nigeria’s no 1 food ordering platform, shares some of them. Henceforth, add these tasty picks to your diet.

Salmon

The omega-3s in salmon and other fatty fish help build muscle and the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn. Omega-3s may also help reduce fat storage by lowering cortisol levels.

Yogurt

Calcium-rich foods like Yogurt have slimming powers. So, downing Yoghurt regularly will help your body to cut fat. Yoghurt can also keep belly fat under control.

Eggs

High-protein breakfasts, especially ones that include eggs, have been linked to weight loss, reducing belly fat in the process.

Coffee

The caffeine in one cup of coffee boosts your metabolism by as much as 15 percent. Caffeine also helps mobilize the forces that burn stored fat. You should take one to two cups a day, especially before exercise.

Beans

Beans can also be beneficial for weight loss. This food is high in protein and fibre, which are two nutrients that have been shown to lead to satisfaction. They also tend to contain some resistant starch.

source: opinions.ng/Yummy Foods That Combat Fat

Please can all these foods have a serious positive effects on Mr Ibu? cool
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by madgoat(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chibabe1:

Meaning?
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by DuruCrusher(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
estyvino:
I eat all them, how lucky I am
and u are still fat
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Chibabe1(f): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2018

madgoat:

Only poor people eat beans undecided
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Ayodejioak(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
TrueHeart365:

You sound broke... Lord have mercy

I guess it's all the your elders that are mentally broken.
You can do yourself more good when your mouth is shut
You necessarily don't have to display your mediocrity on ever post!
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
boolet:

Yea it is expensive but not too hard to come by.

We can't get it anywhere in benin, not withstanding d price.I swear,it works wonders on diabetic and hypertensive patients beside lots of other benefits.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by kpaofame: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Am looking for the one that gives fat sef shocked
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by airlord2020: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Highly informative article

But this article don't belong here.

Most of these food ain't even available in Africa or most sub-sahara regions

There are five items listed here, salmon, yogurt, eggs, beans and coffee, how did you arrive at the conclusion that most are not available in this area. Apart from salmon fish, others are available in sub saharan region undecided
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by achillesfoot(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Getting salmon fish is like looking for a strand of hair in an ocean.That fish isn't easy to come by.
Go to Ghana.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Trexnemesis(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I will have to avoid these foods for now wink

Why nah?
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Nicklaus619(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
madgoat:

You are truelly a mad goat undecided.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Trexnemesis(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Which ones can help reduce my head size? It's getting too heavy.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
achillesfoot:
Go to Ghana.

Ha! Thats pretty far,btw its not something that can be preserved for a long time.Thanks anyway.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
SaintHilary:
Beans or nothing!! wink

i combine beans eggs and liver powerful protein combo for muscle
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by boolet: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

We can't get it anywhere in benin, not withstanding d price.I swear,it works wonders on diabetic and hypertensive patients beside lots of other benefits.
I want to assume it has to be in shoprite.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by chuks34(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
My love for beans is inseparable grin

1 Like

Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by sonsomegrigbo: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
can you please prescribe the ones that can flush CRIMES from human system..

cc. Arrogant chest beating developers from the land of rising........
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Trexnemesis(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
quentin06:

i combine beans eggs and liver powerful protein combo for muscle

Wow! You must be dangerous with gas grin
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by brucebevilaNG(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Hahaha unfortunately, this is true:} In Africa we don't have them. In Nigeria, it is really difficult to find those at a decent price. Though, I adore all of these food!!! It is delicious! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Tedassie(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
yummy, i eat when I'm upset and i get upset when i see something like this and i can't eat it right away embarassed
Lol...you need epp,nitori olorun
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by brucebevilaNG(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
chuks34:
My love for beans is inseparable grin

mine, too! grin

1 Like

Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by estyvino(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
DuruCrusher:
and u are still fat

To slap you dey hungry me

Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by mhisbliss(f): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tedassie:

Lol...you need epp,nitori olorun
why is that? isn't it good i transfer aggression to food instead of human?
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by SaintHilary(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
madgoat:

U represent your name 100%
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by 1kinggy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Which part of Africa are you?

Salmon, Yoghurt, egg, beans?

1 Like

Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by JayEntaur(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
prince3009:

See your warped thinking.

This here is the reason Nigerians die of diabetes

Fun fact: The carbohydrate content of beans is way more than the protein, in fact more than double the amount of protein.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Reference(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Beans is best. Drops your weight like a stone despite your other bad habits.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
JayEntaur:

Fun fact: The carbohydrate content of beans is way more than the protein, almost double the amount.

What?! I don't believe
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by eodavids(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Common guy, Beans, egg and yoghurt are common in this sub-saharan Africa
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by chukzyfcbb: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
you remember in primary school, we were taught that proteins are the building blocks.

Well yes, if you want to gain muscle, take enough proteins, The building of muscle helps to burn fat.

Also proteins take longer time to digest thus keeping you full for a long time. That's why if you eat beans, you find yourself drinking water all the time and you won't feel hungry quickly. That's the power of Protein.

If you are FAT, start taking food rich in protein and Fibre, they will keep your belle less hungry

1 Like

Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Ayodejioak(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
1kinggy:

Which part of Africa are you?

Salmon, Yoghurt, egg, beans?

Not in Africa. Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

453 New COVID-19 Cases, 334 Discharged And No Deaths On August 12 -(3337 Tested) / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient / Reasons Tea Is Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.