Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (60660 Views)

14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by easybussiness: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
i
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by zolajpower: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Just she and her husband at home, no children and yet she still felt the need to have a complete stranger as a maid at home, despite her husband's objection.
My brother something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Owamudia: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jail the devil already. angry
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by damibigmo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
chai small girl like this
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
EllySteve:
The kind news person dey hear for Nigeria this days ehn.....

Na to run go Mali oh

Go na
U think say na only naija get issues
Even USA of all places get their own internal issues but dem dy hide most of them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Slurity(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
what is the name of this movie?
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Pinkyposh(f): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Just look.......fine girl like you
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Just she and her husband at home, no children and yet she still felt the need to have a complete stranger as a maid at home, despite her husband's objection.

Unik3030:
my brother Just imagine, lazy asses

Shut up, that woman is an employer of labour.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Oreofepeters: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
NOC1:
i have told my Fiance no house-help in our home, none of our relatives can come and stay more than two weeks because my parents had non despite there tight schedules. both of them teamed up to take care of me and my three siblings.

You must be that type of women that grumble whenever they receive frequent visits of their relatives. Good women don't complain. You might be thinking the longer your relatives stay the harder your labour become. That would be a total M.abberration on your part cos not all them are lazy as$. #dealwithyours
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by yoyouyou(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Awon Fulani handmaid.
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
peacettw:
I see no wrong in the woman needing help and seeking for it in the form of a house help. She can afford it and the househelp in question isn't a minor but a full fledged adult who unfortunately has chosen to tow the wrong path.

I do hope that she is made to face the full extent of the law and wish her boss a full recovery.

See Dem.

Telenovela, ZeeWorld and BBN wives. SMH!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by oyetunder(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:

Couldn't but laugh at this part though. Nigerian journalists!
so naija medicine don reach this level? i hail ooo. brain removed and kept? we shall soon land a man on the surface of the sun even paradise self.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Leventis272: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Join the winning if interested call or whatsapp

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Awoleesu(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Omon adze!
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Originalsly: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hmmmm.......I need to buy some blinding pepper. .... and that champagne. ...I just want the bottle.
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by SSAwhistleblowe: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is so sad.. may God help the victim.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by shallysgirl: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Damn! That maid na real witch!
She is an evil violent person and deserves death penalty.
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by brucebevilaNG(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Damn! That maid na real witch!

No jokes about this case are appropriate... sorry to say that
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by madgoat(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sexy housemaid... I wont lie if my wife brings this kind of adult housemaid, i will be straffing her steadily
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yeparipa alagbaro shi oko gba cool
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by ChiefSweetus: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Be like who like fùvk. angry
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by iammarvellux(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
What is her gain now...

All her friends and family will be like...

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by madgoat(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
menami:

U better edit this your post before your wife reads it.
Between, that maid is possess. Only a possess person will have such boldness to do such to her boss without remorse even as a young woman

I like them possessed... The straffing will be wild kiss
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by BlackPantherxXx: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
“My wife is in the intensive care unit of LASUTH. Her brain has collapsed and has been removed from the body and kept somewhere. Her kidney is already packing up. I hope she makes it out alive,” he added.

This is amusing to anyone with minimal knowledge of biology.

I pray she recovers completely

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
I hate the idea of hiring house helps.... that's how the boy that we hired stole my beat by dre headset....

had to send him off back to his people in the village...

he had been stealing other things beforehand

pure intention for him was that he would be educated up to tertiary level...but he played away with his future
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by kuuljay(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nobody is talking about our able Nigerian doctors who removed someone's brain and kept it somewhere so that the person can recover quickly, grin grin grin its either they are Benin doctors or Guinness record holders

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by hisgrace090: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
See where needing to be called OGA madam at all cost landed this one.

Our women are becoming too proud and lazy.
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Godwin978(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
when you think you ve seen it all

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Willexmania(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:

Couldn't but laugh at this part though. Nigerian journalists!
i swear bro... see how they added salt and maggi..... how will they remove someone's brain? jeez... that's not possible. do they plan to stitch it back later? NIGERIAN JOURNALISTS!

cc ; oyetunder

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by nedublink(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
she is following the foot step of samson.
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
The Ogoja babe head be like coconut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) / FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.