|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,977,130 members, 4,143,285 topics. Date: Monday, 19 March 2018 at 10:50 PM
|International Women’s Day: Five Dos And Don’ts Of Being A Strong Woman by DevelopNaija: 2:47pm On Mar 08|
1. Don’t be a woman who does not support her fellow woman!
2. Don’t be woman who believes without a man, she cannot be fulfilled in life
3. Don’t be a woman who advocates for Gender Equality but is not yet ready to accept the challenges of Gender Equality.
4. Don’t be a woman who takes advantage of her position in her career or society to disrespect and abuse her subordinates.
5. Don’t be a woman with a weak mind. Be strong, courageous and determined!
1. Be a woman who is disciplined, respectful and humble irrespective of her career position or rank in the society.
2. Be a woman that goes for what she wants and will never be discouraged. Always have the mind-set of an achiever and a winner.
3. Be a woman that positively impacts the life of whomever she encounters.
4. Be a woman that can create a balance among her career, family and social life.
5. Be a woman of dignity and self-worth. Your worth can never be found in a man!
Develop Naija wishes all Nigerian women a Happy International Women’s Day. As you celebrate today, we implore all the notable and remarkable Nigerian women to continue supporting other women; relentlessly impact the lives of men and women; and generously contribute to the targets of Sustainable Development Goal 5 – Gender Equality. Thanks to all the women who make sustainable contributions in empowering and impacting other women in Nigeria!
We are always ready to publicise your impacts towards Sustainable Development in Nigeria.
CC - Lalasticala, Seun, Ishilove
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30