Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters (9331 Views)

Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters by Jabioro: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
As usual,someone somewhere is using matrix code to calculate how much he gonna make out of this fucking scenerio.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters by xcolanto(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why is Aisha buhari not saying anything about these girls? Are we sure Aisha is a mother of kids??
How can an acclaimed wife of the president not sympathies with the dapachi people on the loss of their loved ones?

Come election time you would see her frying akara and bons by the road side giving to kids like she cares! Make I catch her for street dey fry that nonsense I go just pour her hot oil! Yeye woman!

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters by Adebowale89(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
the parents should go and relax, dapchi girls are in safe hand, my fears is only d bulala this dongoyaro will be lashing them. when buhari is done with them politically, they will be released

I was discussing with a friend yesterday that if I happen to leave this country, if I die there make them no bring my corpse home coz is only in Nigeria a dead body don't rest in peace. Nigeria leaders are the wild animals we citizens need to be running away from but we ain't seeing anything yet, if we don't curtail the nuisance of this miscreant politicians now, they'll continue riding us politically

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters by guru90: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
This country is 100% joke country....

i could remember that year when Buhari wanna courtesy presidential election 2015 with GEJ..

Chibok girls was kidnapped.

Now

Atiku wanna courtesy presidential election 2019 with Buhari...

DAPCHI Abducted !!!!

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters by powerkey: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why are Nigerians like this?

People that fails to take responsibility for anything they have to do...

Why do Nigerians always blame God or Satan..? for what they should be responsible for

Chai, it's a pity...

Abeg, those people should be redirected to see Buhari the president... he is the chief protector of the people.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters by saarumann: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
NaijaMutant:

All the wahala they did on top Chibok girls has not yielded any result undecided

Aunty Oby even flew with the military to tour round sambisa forest in search of the girls and found nothing. Alas! Some of the girls were later released from the same sambisa forest grin

They have all learnt their lessons that the kidnappings were politically motivated.

Hence, the more you look the less you see. undecided
Don't mind the hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters by edupedia: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
saarumann:
Of course that is the plan. Kidnap some school girls. Keep them for some time. Pay ransom and released hardcore terrorist that killed Nigerian soldiers. Boko haram release them when its getting close to election for cheap politics. Gbam! Buhari wins election. Win win situation for everybody.

No matter how buhari's govt design its script for the rescue of Dapchi girls, it is already public knowledge that Buhari is a boko haram sponsor!

....sorry for u to move from IPOOP mata to tales by moonlight....keep up spinning more Alibaba and the 40 Thieves story....daylight go knack DAT ya pressed head sooner than later
Re: Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters by saarumann: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
edupedia:

....sorry for u to move from IPOOP mata to tales by moonlight....keep up spinning more Alibaba and the 40 Thieves story....daylight go knack DAT ya pressed head sooner than later

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters by tellmemore15: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
All fingers point to the Buhari/APC lead federal govt. as the sponsors of boko haram and fulani herdsmen in nigeria. they are the ones keeping the war going with huge some of payment to murders and criminals.they also go as far as setting them free.

Nigerians and the dapchi parents should look no further and focus on Buhari to release the girls with immediate effect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To 26 ODHA Members-elect Today / UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life / Ndume: Insurgents Who Surrendered Will Be Useful To Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.