Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Mercedes Benz CLA 250 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz CLA 250 (1562 Views)

Mercedes Benz GLK Or CLA : Which Is Better ? / Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan / See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz CLA 250 by Dalighieri: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hi there my peoples just bought a Mercedes Benz CLA250 but I am confused about the correct tire pressure to put in the front and back.The vulcaniser advised that we put 40 in each of the 4 tires but I notice each time I climb a bump it scratches the car underside in front but not at the back.
Please to all engineers, and owner of such vehicles what is the correct tire pressure to put in the front and back please.
I will also appreciate if anyone has a rough idea of how much I can get the star logo in front of cla250 please without the plastic thanks ��
Re: Mercedes Benz CLA 250 by Patrick33(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
For the star logo..i think you should check aliexpress my friend got he's there though i dont know how much

Re: Mercedes Benz CLA 250 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
As for the tire pressure, when you open the drivers door check the body as you wanna enter the car by the door, it is written there.
Re: Mercedes Benz CLA 250 by Dalighieri: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thanks a lot I will check it out
Patrick33:
For the star logo..i think you should check aliexpress my friend got he's there though i dont know how much
Re: Mercedes Benz CLA 250 by Dalighieri: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ok will check it tomorrow thank you so much
segzy14:
As for the tire pressure, when you open the drivers door check the body as you wanna enter the car by the door, it is written there.
Re: Mercedes Benz CLA 250 by Lexusgs430: 3:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Dalighieri:
Hi there my peoples just bought a Mercedes Benz CLA250 but I am confused about the correct tire pressure to put in the front and back.The vulcaniser advised that we put 40 in each of the 4 tires but I notice each time I climb a bump it scratches the car underside in front but not at the back.
Please to all engineers, and owner of such vehicles what is the correct tire pressure to put in the front and back please.
I will also appreciate if anyone has a rough idea of how much I can get the star logo in front of cla250 please without the plastic thanks ��

Next time you see that vulcaniser, pour cold water on his face to cool him down.

40 PSI is too much pressure for your tyres... I would wager 30 - 33 PSI maximum ....

Excessive inflation of tyres, does have it's consequences.....

(1) (Reply)

See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba / SOLD...Clean Naija Used Toyota Corolla 2005 For Sale ( AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION) / How Importers Of Cars Should Reduce Their Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.