Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Want Enter Botswana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want Enter Botswana (4027 Views)

Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures / I Need Botswana Visa / Is Botswana A Visa Free To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Enter Botswana by regmore(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2010
What are the requirements 4 me entering into Botswana?and which language do they speak.?
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2010
regmore:

What are the requirements 4 me entering into Botswana?and which language do they speak.?
Hehehehehehe. . . . . . . . .ur 1st post na way/requirements of entering Botswana. I dnt knw bt try and get info frm googling. Abi u wan use Botswana take enter Canada?
regmore:

regmore:

Re: I Want Enter Botswana by candylips(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
what are you goin to do there
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by regmore(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
I wanto enter Canada through Botswana, can any one here pls tell me the easiest way and what are the implications?i graduated 4rm Chemical Engineerin Dept. For 3yrs nw but no job and i have a friend in Canada that assured me job and accomodation if i can make it to Canada and i heard that the easiest way there is through BOTSWANA pls i need a cancellor.
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by regmore(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2010
I wanto enter Canada through Botswana, can any one here pls tell me the easiest way and what are the implications?i graduated 4rm Chemical Engineerin Dept. For 3yrs nw but no job and i have a friend in Canada that assured me job and accomodation if i can make it to Canada and i heard that the easiest way there is through BOTSWANA pls i need a cancellor.
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by DisGuy: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2010
regmore:

after spending several years in Botswana, dont you think this your friend promising you work and acccommodation would have moved on with responsibilities of his own in canada and back home- he wont have time for you

look for friends and family around you start some business or keep networking
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by regmore(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
Hw many months do u think i wl spend in botswana b4 gettin access to Canada?
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by DisGuy: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
regmore:

Hw many months do u think i wl spend in botswana b4 gettin access to Canada?

absolutely no idea, talking and planning it might sound smooth and sensible but living and doing it is entirely something else

there was a guy on nairaland some years back that went to SA for UK , then moved to swaziland or botstwana the last i heard he is trying to get to thailand
and i can guess all those take several years of suffering hustling looking for money n avoiding bad desperate nigerians along the way
who will introduce u to drugs, protitutions, robbery etc etc
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by igbogolo: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
Mr Regmore

Botswana is visa free to canada for short trips. but if u want to stay longer in canada then u will need a visa.
may i remind you that immigration laws have changed in almost every developed country and that you will never be able to change your visa status if u are a visitor.
instead of going through this rough and dangerous road, why dont u simply apply to immigrate? as a chemical engineer, your skills are welcome in canada. go to their website and avail yourself of free information that is there!

Even with a bostwana passport, you will still need a valid visa to live and work in canada and i can assure you that its not easy to get bostwana passport for that matter. please let desperation not drive you into a journey filled with regrets and anguish
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by rcentre: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2010
Mkae una give this naija engineer a chance.
Bros, u go make am!
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by morpheus24: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2010
@ POSTER

DEM NEVA HAMMER YOU FOR BOTSWANA MAKE YOU GO CARRY YOUR EYE SEE BOTSWANA PASSPORT.
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by regmore(m): 5:48am On Apr 30, 2010
@igbogolo,thanks.what site should i go for enquiry and what are the procedures to take in acquring 4 a visa and hw much will i budget 4 it?u knw am not goin there to school but to work,so what type of visa wl i go for?pls i need help,
Re: I Want Enter Botswana by igbogolo: 6:22pm On May 02, 2010
For canada, please visit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

everything u need to know about immigrating to canada is there.

(1) (Reply)

Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling / Experienced Childbirth Caregiver/nurse In London / Vacation In Paris, Any Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.