Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday (537 Views)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by Zanas: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has observed that despite occupying the exalted office of the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has remained his human self without putting on airs.

In a personal letter to the Vice President on his 61st birthday, the former Lagos governor also noted that Osinbajo, as his Commissioner for Justice and the Lagos State Attorney-General for eight years, did not allow high office to affect his humanity.

He pointed out that the Vice President’s life has been one of commitment to the principles of justice, honesty and equality of all people, adding that the birthday celebrant has shown that high office does not have to lower a person’s sense of morality.

The letter, signed by Tinubu Media Office, reads, “My dear Yemi, I congratulate you today on your 61st birthday.

This day presents an opportunity for us to thank God for the years he has given you and to pray that He provide you with many more birthdays.

“Your birthday also gives me the chance to tell you that the respect and affection I have for you as a brother and friend are deep and abiding.

“Your life has been one of commitment to the principles of justice, honesty, fairness and equality of all people under God. As a lawyer, you plied your knowledge of the law to advance the welfare of the common man and thus protect those ideals and beliefs integral to the exercise of our collective humanity.

“During your eight years as Attorney-general and Commissioner for Justice, you continued to stand for profound and worthy causes just as you did in private practice. You did not allow high office to change you or dilute your humanity.

“You vitally contributed to most of the landmark cases and laws passed in the state, which paved the way for the ongoing development of the state. Those same rare talents and traits you continue to live by today.

“Holding the office of the Vice President has not changed you. You remain as humble, as brilliant and as committed to performance as you have ever been.

“Your performance and service to the nation is a source of pride to those who know you. Along with President Buhari, you have helped to show that assumption of high office does not have to lower one’s sense of morality or lessen their humanity.

“Thank you for being a champion for those who are without. Thank you for your service to the country. Thank you for your loyalty to President Buhari.

“May God grant you more years, good health, strength and wisdom. I wish you a most happy birthday dear brother.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/08/osinbajo-not-changed-tinubu/

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by eshietIntrepid(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mm! the fact u re saying this publicly means you know he has changed really bad.
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by bobokeshington: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bunch of Rogues!!!
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by agwom(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by Masama: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
Osinbajo is part of Nigeria’s problem today. When good men see evil and refuse to talk or do anything about it then they are part of the problem. Mr Man if you can’t tell your boss the truth that things are not going well in the country then resign!!!! Otherwise you are in support of what they are doing. Rubbish!!
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by mexxmoney: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday to him
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by ettybaba(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
eshietIntrepid:
Mm! the fact u re saying this publicly means you know he has changed really bad.
Stop soaking your brain inside burukutu.
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by itchie: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
If you say he has not changed then why is he comfortable in the midst of the corruption, incompetence and lack of respect for the law going on all around him. Unless you're saying he has always being corrupt and Ok with incompetence all this while
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by chriskosherbal(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Well I will still say happy birthday sir
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by Neminc: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
He has changed!! What is the slogan of your party APC ? Is it not change?
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by Vinstel: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday. May God bless your new age
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by Megatrix: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
I don't even understand his own kind of pastor sef. Pastor weh go see bad thing Throway eye like say e no see am is that one a pastor? He can't even open his mouth to condemn the rampant killing and attacking of Christian communities in Nigeria and he is there answering pastor. Who him pastor help?
Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by Megatrix: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
bobokeshington:
Bunch of Rogues!!!
You're on point bro. That's what they all are

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by VonTrapp: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
My own concern is for them to remove the new land use tarriff. You can't be collecting the small money I have to go and give to Tinubu and his alpha beta company. How can you collect my bucket of water to go and pour into Tinubu's ocean? This is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Not Changed - Tinubu Celebrates Vice President On His Birthday by Haggui: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
When is Buhari going back to daura?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Igp,idris, Visits Borno State Police Command / Senate Confirms Five CBN Nominees, Rejects One / HE @atiku At The Weekend Joined Dignitaries Including Gen. Yakubu Gowon, VP @pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.