Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Sandra, My Anambra Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sandra, My Anambra Girl (758 Views)

Watch Sex Video Of Beautiful Anambra Girl Ebi Leaked Trending Today / Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra, My Anambra Girl by Ikemefuna44: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
WHY I HAD CONCUSSION LAST NIGHT

There was this pretty girl I met during my NYSC days in Osun state. She's from Anambra state. I'll call her Sandra for the purpose of this narrative.

Sandra is tall, fair, thick and with a humongous pair of bosoms that will make even a celibate drool. Her sensuality always enamored me to her.
Guys she's breathtaking.

After NYSC, we were in touch for a couple of years until I stopped hearing from her.
Well, to cut the story short, Sandra called me last night. Once I ascertained she was the one on the other end, all sorts of nasty mental pictures popped up in my head.

Meanwhile, after the initial exchange of pleasantries, the following conversation ensued:
Sandra: "Hyke, have you been following #bi bladder naija#"
I was totally lost.
Me: "pardon me, I don't get what you just said".
Sandra: "#Bi bladder naija#, have you been watching the show?"
This didn't help neither. So I asked:
Me: "What show? "
Sandra: " #Big bulodder# it's on DSTV."
It took me nearly 10 seconds to process that she meant *Big brother Naija*.

Immediately, I concussed and fainted.
I woke up the next day in a hospital, and my doctor strongly warned me not to pick Sandra calls again.

Chai��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Anambra girls English can kill *erection*!
Re: Sandra, My Anambra Girl by vickysly: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
Op comedy is not on your linage Go and carry cement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra, My Anambra Girl by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lemme try and laugh grin
Re: Sandra, My Anambra Girl by Fmartin(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
ayam not getting

(1) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Queen Mistakenly Livestreams Herself Giving A Head. / A Second Chance / (VIDEO) Gateman Banging House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.