Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas (57787 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by LesbianBoy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
This guy na former yahoo boy i talk am grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Samirana360(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by exlinkleads(f): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
lovely
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by cgniyi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mugshot on top something u go just give Nigeria Police 200naira make dem free you
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Luukasz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dem no go fit blow for outside nigeria but mk dem come naija den go turn to yeyebrities sharp sharp.. mediocre.
Omo if I tell you say AC Milan don spoil my halftime draw, you go believe.. awon oloriburuku
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
congo4ka:

Shut up your mouth before I slap you with my phat prick!!! angry I cannot eat your snail because it smells like rotten fish embarassed

no matter how much you wash a snail. he go still smell

just enjoy and go
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by donchuzy22: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Niaja so person can not commit crime in peace angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by BOOMnaija(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Op, u av failed....

We all know teddy A is a bad boy, and he himself alludes to this always...so this is not a big deal. Infact, we love him because he is bad.

U failed woefully at bringing this niggar down, try again tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by congo4ka: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
WinningSun:

no matter how much you wash a snail. he go still smell

just enjoy and go

Oun run wan nla, oun kan mi, wan gbenusi cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
congo4ka:

Oun run wan nla, oun kan mi, wan gbenusi cheesy
abi
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by oochi123(f): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chai, Nigerians! With digging deep. Well they never mentioned he stole. Someone just called him a thief.. Chai this one wey him nack person for toilet Na wahala
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by nototribalist: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Just for driving without headlight abi wetin be that. Miracle supportets your plan will not work. Tobi will win.
which Tobi? If I hear. Cee c will destroy his destiny. Miraculous miracle for the money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by hollywater: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Afonjas. Expired liesenc is a big criminal offence.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by rickyrex(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
So of what purpose was the profile raised on internet. Enemies don start wet in den wan take run am down
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by ADRIAN88(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The olodo was driving on top speed without headlamps as if he was in Ogbomosho.

Its' a disgrace that Teddy who acts all ghetto-hardened got arrested for something as petty as this.
Such a shame.
This will further reduce his rating on the streets.

I still believe he belongs in the prison.

To think I was excited about your new sane status, You done start to dey take dat your kolo tablet again! Ok!
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bloggers can dig sha.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by manny4life(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
There's nothing like "expired license plates", but the vehicle registration.

Follygunners:
When did it become an offence to drive a 'salvaged' vehicle? Total BS! angry I bet the guy just bought the car from a local auction dey drive home. undecided Stupid Texas Sherriff! Perhaps, they meant damaged vehicle. Majority of tokunbo cars shipped to 9ja are salvaged anyway. grin grin

As much as this is a minor misdemeanor, at least I'd like to call it, driving a car with "Salvage" title is straight up a moving violation. That's why they have towing vans and companies to do that for you because a salvage vehicle cannot be insured, hitting someone on the road when you're uninsured as well as a composition of other things like speeding over the limit compounds the problem to the reason why he may have arrested.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by manny4life(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
hollywater:
Afonjas. Expired liesenc is a big criminal offence.

Driving with an expired license is NOT an offence, you'll likely get off with a citation or worse, a traffic ticket, and a big one of cos i.e. if you haven't received a citation yet. However, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license or even a revoked license is the criminal offence.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by jibs4lv(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
when haters check and disappointed for not theft or drug related grin

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Nedfed(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
See as he resemble SAHA former Man-u player.
Well I see that #45m btw Rico and Teddy A
Mark my words
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by tical(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
This one na crime? *Hisses*
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Goldaccumulator: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Here I am committiing all that here daily. I
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Nuesbab: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
I thought this guy is a yanmirin
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by BerryAnny(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Funkybabee:
Somen sensless idiots full here shaaa

U dindinrin op shey una no get past
You dey mind those stewpid lots? However hard they tried,they cannot drag down who God don elevate.
#VoteTEDDY A
#TeamTEDDY A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Follygunners: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
manny4life:
There's nothing like "expired license plates", but the vehicle registration.

As much as this is a minor misdemeanor, at least I'd like to call it, driving a car with "Salvage" title is straight up a moving violation. That's why they have towing vans and companies to do that for you because a salvage vehicle cannot be insured, hitting someone on the road when you're uninsured as well as a composition of other things like speeding over the limit compounds the problem to the reason why he may have arrested.

That must be in the 'DMV' (DC, MD VA) area. A salvaged vehicle means it's been involved in a prior accident and gotten fixed NOT that it can't no longer be driven. This is why there's 'Car-Fax' for you to use to check these cars accident history. Have you heard of "IAAI", "Copart" etc...? They all auto auctions that carry majority of salvaged/accident vehicles thru the insurance companies?

So driving a salvaged vehicle is never an offense perhaps, the vehicle is a damaged one.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
We voting TOBI BAKRE for the money.. I don't give a hoot about an ex convict
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by TeeFriz: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Loadedzunne(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
25 years old in 2013 how old is he in bbhouse now, still 25 years
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by manny4life(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Follygunners:

That must be in the 'DMV' (DC, MD VA) area. A salvaged vehicle means it's been involved in a prior accident and gotten fixed NOT that it can't no longer be driven. This is why there's 'Car-Fax' for you to use to check these cars accident history. Have you heard of "IAAI", "Copart" etc...? They all auto auctions that carry majority of salvaged/accident vehicles thru the insurance companies?

So driving a salvaged vehicle is never an offense perhaps, the vehicle is a damaged one.

Uncle, a "Salvage" title means the vehicle doesn't meet the standard criteria for road operation in terms of safety, in other words, you cannot operate the vehicle.. Simple and Short, case closed. It's not only vehicles that are involved in accidents that are deemed salvage, flooded vehicles are salvaged... AKA total loss. Uncle, what you're referring to is "REBUILT" title where a car involved in a car accident is fixed and sold on used car lots... AKA from SALVAGE to REBUILT.

I'm confused what has IAAI and Copart or even CarFax got to do with this conversation. Salvage is salvage, not just from the insurance companies. Forget this your long story, driving a salvage titled vehicle on any road in TX and no proof of financial responsibility would earn you an impound + possible arrest because that's two moving violations. Just so you know, the offence is simple: driving a vehicle that doesn't meet safety standards, an unregistered vehicle (salvage vehicles do not carry valid registration), and no proof of financial responsibility or insurance is grounds for misdemeanor or even felony crime. I won't argue with you, just don't fall victim one day.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by TeeFriz: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The olodo was driving on top speed without headlamps as if he was in Ogbomosho.

Its' a disgrace that Teddy who acts all ghetto-hardened got arrested for something as petty as this.
Such a shame.
This will further reduce his rating on the streets.

I still believe he belongs in the prison.

This still defines a ghetto/ street hardened nigga regardless of how petty his crime was,he went to jail.... Am sure you pee on yourself when you see the popo on patrol not to talk of SARS
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by Follygunners: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
manny4life:

Uncle, a "Salvage" title means the vehicle doesn't meet the standard criteria for road operation in terms of safety, in other words, you cannot operate the vehicle.. Simple and Short, case closed. It's not only vehicles that are involved in accidents that are deemed salvage, flooded vehicles are salvaged... AKA total loss. Uncle, what you're referring to is "REBUILT" title where a car involved in a car accident is fixed and sold on used car lots... AKA from SALVAGE to REBUILT.

I'm confused what has IAAI and Copart or even CarFax got to do with this conversation. Salvage is salvage, not just from the insurance companies. Forget this your long story, driving a salvage titled vehicle on any road in TX and no proof of financial responsibility would earn you an impound + possible arrest because that's two moving violations. Just so you know, the offence is simple: driving a vehicle that doesn't meet safety standards, an unregistered vehicle (salvage vehicles do not carry valid registration), and no proof of financial responsibility or insurance is grounds for misdemeanor or even felony crime. I won't argue with you, just don't fall victim one day.

I hear you... What do you actually know? Experience na the best teacher, bros. You never teach an old dog new tricks. cool Stay blessed. wink
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas by manny4life(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Follygunners:

I hear you... What do you actually know? Experience na the best teacher, bros. You never teach an old dog new tricks. cool Stay blessed. wink

What do I actually know? Your type just like the one in article will be claiming know-it-all until they get pulled over one day. Everyday for the lawbreakers but sure sure, one day for the law enforcers... Stay blessed. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / BBNaija: Alex Mother's Kitchen By Dano Milk (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.