Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (39639 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by pussywounder: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
may he dump u

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Take that scary jump and move on.
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
jbaby265:
hello house please help a sister out.. my relationship of 6 to 7 years is about to crash..
I Love my man and he loves me too.. he stands by me in all times and I do the same for him too in fact our relationship is a typical example of grassroots relationship.. but recently I'm beginning to get frustrated at his attitude or should I say our attitude towards each other.. which is why I resorted to you guys.. this is a faceless forum so I feel comfortable to share my worries..

in recent years I found out that our quarrels, dispute, misunderstanding and bitterness has drastically increased and it bothers me alot.. he quarrel more often this days and can even stay up-to a month without communication.. he complains about everything I do and that's me angry.. AM NOT A SAINT HERE cos he complains of my non Challentless too.. but this our constant quarrels and misunderstanding is driving crazy.. I've cried and ask GOd to dissolve us if it's not his will for us to get married rather than us fighting all the time. HONESTLY AM CONFUSED PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED. I love him and he loves me but we fight a lot.. our wedding is Sept ( still don't believe is possible though)..

Over to you Missjoy29

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
AntiWailer:
Calm down for him.
He might be going through a lot and be forming Man.

He is under pressure. MAKE HIS D1CK HARD not HIS LIFE
thanks

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
you still don't think it's possible then why you asking for our help

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nwaohafia1: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
jbaby265:
hello house please help a sister out.. my relationship of 6 to 7 years is about to crash..
I Love my man and he loves me too.. he stands by me in all times and I do the same for him too in fact our relationship is a typical example of grassroots relationship.. but recently I'm beginning to get frustrated at his attitude or should I say our attitude towards each other.. which is why I resorted to you guys.. this is a faceless forum so I feel comfortable to share my worries..

in recent years I found out that our quarrels, dispute, misunderstanding and bitterness has drastically increased and it bothers me alot.. he quarrel more often this days and can even stay up-to a month without communication.. he complains about everything I do and that's me angry.. AM NOT A SAINT HERE cos he complains of my non Challentless too.. but this our constant quarrels and misunderstanding is driving crazy.. I've cried and ask GOd to dissolve us if it's not his will for us to get married rather than us fighting all the time. HONESTLY AM CONFUSED PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED. I love him and he loves me but we fight a lot.. our wedding is Sept ( still don't believe is possible though)..

7 years and not married? Haa! Patient dog eats the fattest bone

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Flowers95: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
If you’re having this problem now that you’re not married it will only get worse. Sort it out before you get married.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Finest6: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
7years of relationship is too long and the guy is seeing another lady that's why he's acting fun with flimzy excuses around.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
tee59:
Six to seven years relationship is too long.D guy is tired of you and he is just looking for ways to break up with you. May be d nigga don't get a new babe to start afresh with or more money don dey reach his hand.

money yes it might be true.. cos my sis inlaw said I will know the true colours of a guy when he is rich. but hmmm
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by chubbyG(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
tee59:
Six to seven years relationship is too long.D guy is tired of you and he is just looking for ways to break up with you. May be d nigga don't get a new babe to start afresh with or more money don dey reach his hand.

See as you jumped into conclusion
May God have mercy on you
OP have you talked about this with you guy?
if you haven't , you should...
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by samuelchimmy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wait did you just say 7years, and you guys are not married, no child sef, the true fact is he's tired of you, my advice is go and hustle for a new buddy sharp sharp before Ya age go expire,

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by gen2lpat(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
I think the relationship started at a very young age and then, both of you value love more. Understanding is key in every lasting relationship. As you grow, you have to accommodate some changes and those you find disturbing should be discussed in person. Nothing kills the zeal of a man that love you than nonchalant attitude. Stop faking nonchalant when you care. Both of you have so much to talk about in person.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Rickyzagy:
What is love first. I call it the ability to accept or tolerate someone despite anything bad or good the person has done. Total acceptance

Now do you love him? Can you stay with him even if his condition change?
You need to ask your self many questions.

If yes then learn how to shot you mouth or forcing your opinion on him cos that is the most marriage and relationship killer that is hard to cure.

You are to advise him not force him

If you love him and you are sure that he love you equally then let nothing put asunder.

thank you so much
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by babra19: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
jbaby265:

My dear this is devil at work
if you can yield to my advise it will work
STOP ANY COMMUNICATIONS WITH HIM
Don't be the first to send messages or to call
continue with what makes you happy
If he is the right person he will definitely come back to you without wasting time
get closer to God....he will review so many things to you.
remember marriage is a life time institution...if you enter you don enter be that.
one needs to be careful
Good luck...

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by tymicjay77: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
tee59:
this is worst advise a lady could give a fellow lady.....op u jxt have to sit down and look at what you have done dt seems wrong,guys are gud in stomach every little issues BT wen it get beyond a level we flare up without even telling you ladies what cause our anger....so if you claimed u have been with this guy for seven years u shud av know him totally, at list wot he likes and dislike

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
jbaby265:

I hope u 2 are not fornicating
Abstain from pride, sauciness and put God first in the relationship
if u 2 have ever indulged in fornication, get on ya knees and ask God for fornication
Go and buy MISTAKES SINGLES MAKE IN COURTSHIP BY D.K. Olukoya
Use it and pray with it
Ask God to open ya eyes to see whether he is ya God-ordained husband
Sit down with him and request that he tells you your shortcomings, so you can make amends

Stay blessed
[Don't make yaself look desperate 4 marriage]
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by yomi007k(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
vladhillz:
aichhh..yu girls think when a guy is dx way,,it's always about cheating..wtf..d economy is hella tough,,d money don't flow easily as it used to for guys earning in a legal way..and dx is actually frustrating a lot of guys..not like we are broke,but when person ain't balling as he used to..kinda hard readjusting..just get my point..it isn't all about anoda girl coming into d picture..just imagine,,Sept wedding,,d expences,d economy..damn..give d guy a chill pill..just assure him things will be alryt

Word!
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nothing keeps a man emotionally unstable than not being financially capable

OP, trust me, if he aint doing so good financially, it is going to have a negative impact on him. So please, be his peace. Try as much as you can to tolerate his "nonsense" when ever he starts acting up. When ever he is calm, talk things out with him. But by all means, BE HIS PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by fakuta(f): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
7 yearssssssssssss
hope you registered with lead way pension

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by nwosu35: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
My dear sister let the truth be told, it's better to remain single that to enter into a wrong marriage,. . . . If u know how to pound do that in the moter but if u don't kindly pound on the floor, life is too short to worry Urself for anybody,..................

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. . . .

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Honestagbons(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Stay strong,nd have faith in God,what ever happened,is a temptation,tell God to happen ur eyes to see it clearing,believe In God ,if good things dey come,na so temptation dey forlo am,I bless ur relationship in jesus name,Amen

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by nlanded: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
One of you two has somethinf up which is happening, two of you always fighting can't be a mistake, and your wedding is close. You two need to sit down and ask each other if its okay to carry on or maybe chill for a while and see how things go first.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
AnodaIT:
The two of you need a spark

Find out if he is under pressure from work, probably the impending wedding plan may be making him to stress out himself to met his target

Above all, stop talking back at him when angry, long-term relationships tends to make the woman feel more comfortable talking back at her man more often.

Men eat respect, give him an overdose, forget that you know him in and out
Little things like greeting him in the morning, kissing when he is leaving for work, surprise him with a special dinner, hold the water dish while he washes his hands for food

Just do those things you did 6 years ago. Get your man back

I appreciate..

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by victorazy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
tee59:

I spent 11yrs with my woman, we just got married last December.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by cnonyechi(f): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
I and my husband dated for 9years at a time it was just like ur experience. But now we've been married 7years. So if he is wat u den make it work

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Mznaett: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Both of you are tired of the relationship.
But considering the years you guys have been together, you think you can still work things out?

Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
nlandgrandfada:
i think he is depressed that's what is making him behave wired. try to find out maybe there is something bothering him.

I will do that.. thanks
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by ogolomachi(f): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
mtscheeeew.....if relationship no work leave, biko no take ur matter disturb us for here. everyman to his own problem
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Marriage would make it worse... My one cent...

my fear
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by madridguy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sorry sister am not in Port Harcourt but you can as people around.

jbaby265:

where can I find one. location is port Harcourt
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Have you sat down to check what you're not doing right or what your man may be passing through at the moment?

A hungry man is an angry man, don't ever neglect that phrase.

Also, adapt to changes if you think he wants that.

Please try to hang on, I think 7yrs is not to be toyed with.

honestly this is what keeps me going.. we've both invested so much in the relationship these past years
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Localamos(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
madridguy:
Visit a relationship Counselor with your guy.

Above is the best advice for you. Please heed it. May God bless your union.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.