Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (39616 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by bethyz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
7years is a long time. My piece of advice . Try to calm down pray about it. If you love him deep inside your heart try as much to remain calm . You have to build your home yourself. You are going into another phase of your life my dear things will change. Now the main seriousness have started . Don't let the change seperate you let it build you..

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Honestagbons:
Stay strong,nd have faith in God,what ever happened,is a temptation,tell God to happen ur eyes to see it clearing,believe In God ,if good things dey come,na so temptation dey forlo am,I bless ur relationship in jesus name,Amen

amen.. thanks
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
nlanded:
One of you two has somethinf up which is happening, two of you always fighting can't be a mistake, and your wedding is close. You two need to sit down and ask each other if its okay to carry on or maybe chill for a while and see how things go first.

nice one
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tombrown3:
I have same problem with my babe too, its like a prison where u cant stay and at same time still cant leave as well, a da y without quarel is like a strange day. We have been dating for 3years plus, last year June I had an issue thats eating me up till date. U just made it known to me that I was actually the cause, she hardly see beyond my smiles. I would have love to talk to you more about it, u seem like someone who understands. I love her and she does too.

its a toxic relationship.
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by pharmagba: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
jbaby265:
hello house please help a sister out.. my relationship of 6 to 7 years is about to crash..
I Love my man and he loves me too.. he stands by me in all times and I do the same for him too in fact our relationship is a typical example of grassroots relationship.. but recently I'm beginning to get frustrated at his attitude or should I say our attitude towards each other.. which is why I resorted to you guys.. this is a faceless forum so I feel comfortable to share my worries..

in recent years I found out that our quarrels, dispute, misunderstanding and bitterness has drastically increased and it bothers me alot.. he quarrel more often this days and can even stay up-to a month without communication.. he complains about everything I do and that's me angry.. AM NOT A SAINT HERE cos he complains of my non Challentless too.. but this our constant quarrels and misunderstanding is driving crazy.. I've cried and ask GOd to dissolve us if it's not his will for us to get married rather than us fighting all the time. HONESTLY AM CONFUSED PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED. I love him and he loves me but we fight a lot.. our wedding is Sept ( still don't believe is possible though)..

To love is a decision
to live in peace is a decision
ironically it is independent on your partner but solely on you.
Now to help you,
if he complains, first tell him he should not be angry, that you are sorry. This is the first thing above any other, Please note what he is complaining about, can you make amendments without you destroying your moral, emotional and spiritual fabric?.If yes, make amends right now, then thank him for helping you become better, if NOT then then in your most humble way tell him why you did what you did, why you may not be able to change based on moral or spiritual reasons. But if he still want change then it's time to move your separate ways.
seven years is indeed a long time you should have known each other inside out, please don't leave your man for a day not communicating due to quarrel, I bet you another lady or ladies will engage him. In relationships there is no vaccum. Try and sort out any quarrel maximum 2 days and move on the same page or its time to agree to disagree
Best of luck
least I forget respect you man and be careful on your choice of word

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
gypsey:
what? shocked seven years in a relationship? Dammm!! that's a long time to be in a relationship, who the hell want to smell the same Vagina, touch the same breasts or smell the same breath for 7 fuvking years? tongue take my Advice move on to the next man! it's not marraige is it? even marriages doesn't last that long thesedays.

what does relationship mean Anyway?
have sex with as many men or woman as you can YOLO!
i ve only had sex with just 156 women since i became an adult and i am still trying to see if i can exceed that number, you can do the same. Ciao! grin

156 women, and i've had none. Phew No wonder one said i was strange
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by ACE1010: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
AntiWailer:
Calm down for him.

He might be going through a lot and be forming Man.

He is under pressure. MAKE HIS D1CK HARD not HIS LIFE

Na wa for you ooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Angelyna(f): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Both of you needs a marriage counselor and of course you guys should retrace your steps and calm your ego... There and then your love will be renewed.. Good luck guys
jbaby265:
hello house pqlease help a sister out.. my relationship of 6 to 7 years is about to crash..
I Love my man and he loves me too.. he stands by me in all times and I do the same for him too in fact our relationship is a typical example of grassroots relationship.. but recently I'm beginning to get frustrated at his attitude or should I say our attitude towards each other.. which is why I resorted to you guys.. this is a faceless forum so I feel comfortable to share my worries..

in recent years I found out that our quarrels, dispute, misunderstanding and bitterness has drastically increased and it bothers me alot.. he quarrel more often this days and can even stay up-to a month without communication.. he complains about everything I do and that's me angry.. AM NOT A SAINT HERE cos he complains of my non Challentless too.. but this our constant quarrels and misunderstanding is driving crazy.. I've cried and ask GOd to dissolve us if it's not his will for us to get married rather than us fighting all the time. HONESTLY AM CONFUSED PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED. I love him and he loves me but we fight a lot.. our wedding is Sept ( still don't believe is possible though)..

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by NairalandSARS: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sorry
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by olaoye4(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Counselor full here o

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
thetrailseeker:

All this is normal after dating for so long. Like I told someone, we tend to take each other for granted after a while.

If as I believe, he wasn't like this prior, then some thing might be going on with him.

Could it be the stress of the wedding ?, Could it be fear ?, Worry or concern ?.

Whatever it is, it's left to you to find a way to talk to your partner and let him now how his actions and recent behaviours has been hard for you to take.

Peace.

I really appreciate
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by blessingsonflee(f): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
I personally think he has a new catch and needs space/time for him to devour her and until then will he discover that old/former meat tastes better. i won't advice you to wait for him. Move on and perhaps he realises how precious u are to him, he might come back if it isn't too late for both of you ... ( but 7 yrs is not beans sha cry)

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
jbaby265:

I really appreciate

There's no fun anymore, take some distance apart no calls nothing, if you both dont miss each other issa finished

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by godfrey01(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
7 years releationship. haba aunty. thats too long na. who went to study law or medcine has graduated and you are still in a relationship. God help you. he os tired of you to be sincere. just pray God touch his heart make una wedding hold, otherwise, OYO is your case

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Oreofepeters: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
genghiskhan007:

I hope u 2 are not fornicating
Abstain from pride, sauciness and put God first in the relationship
if u 2 have ever indulged in fornication, get on ya knees and ask God for fornication
Go and buy MISTAKES SINGLES MAKE IN COURTSHIP BY D.K. Olukoya
Use it and pray with it
Ask God to open ya eyes to see whether he is ya God-ordained husband
Sit down with him and request that he tells you your shortcomings, so you can make amends

Stay blessed
[Don't make yaself look desperate 4 marriage]
You dey ask wether they never fornicate? Na wa o your matter tire me. How full grown up man and woman go stay for 7 years nd no go bleep? Body no be firewood na
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
mascot87:

I think he his depressed. He his going through something serious and most time,people that go through such wouldn't want to share it with anyone but keep it to themselves. For example, I am going through a lot too now and it's only God that can See Me through. In fact, someone else would have committed suicide if they go through half of what I'm going through now and the funny thing is that I can't share my problem with anyone not even my fiancee. I transfer sometimes such attitude to my girl but I can tell u that I don't show 10% of what I'm passing through and just pretending as if all is well. I'm planning on seeing my Bishop soon and I hope life can get back to me and live normally back. So look at him very well and seat him down. Ask politely what the problem is and if he his reluctant, let him be but let him know that whatever he his passing through is affecting u too and that u both are in it together. It is well with u my sister and it is well with your relationship. Don't let people talk him down and don't listen to negative advice here. He can't be a bad person but he his going through something. Trust me, he his

God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by tunjibadosnen: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
HOW ARE U SURE HE STILL LOVES U?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by legendsilver(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
jbaby265:
hello house please help a sister out.. my relationship of 6 to 7 years is about to crash..

Hello dear, visit a counselor for proper advice because many people here will frustrate you out of your relationship because they can't keep or hold one.
If you love him, try talk to him n stop doing what get him always angry.
I am in my fifth n by December, the door will be opened for her to bring in all her belongings.
God help you n us all
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
bethyz:
7years is a long time. My piece of advice . Try to calm down pray about it. If you love him deep inside your heart try as much to remain calm . You have to build your home yourself. You are going into another phase of your life my dear things will change. Now the main seriousness have started . Don't let the change seperate you let it build you..

God bless you for this
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by eni070(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
well, is isn't easy to quit a relationship talk less 7years old relationship. . don't think anything negative yet.. this issue should not be post here yet. . because you haven't heard from him yet why he suddenly change. . try and ask him the sudden change of his attitude. . we all here also have problems in our relationships. . it only took God grace to solve our problems. . and I pray that the Good God will guide you. . I will like you to call this radio presenter.. There will be a program today you can call and seek for advice 07087751242.. his name is daniel apata.. the program start at 12am every Thursday. . for any questions you can call me on 07010567159..
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by godofuck231: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
jbaby265:

submit to his force, become passive and control ur mouth, stop reacting to every wrong he commits, observe for a month or two, if it persists he has either been charmed or is in another relationship

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
My dear I won't talk much but if you think you guys can just call it quits after 7 years you are mistaken. A breakup will leave both of you bleeped up. Tackle the root of your relationship issues because it is not guaranteed that such problems won't come up in the next relationship. If you can't handle this small issues then together forever, for better or worse is not an option anymore.

If you love him, stick with him. Ignore these relationship experts advising you to call it quits, most of them have never had a 1 month relationship not to talk of 7 years.

That man is your husband. Hold him well.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by divineappo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cutehector:
What do you do that makes him shout at you
she nor go talk ooo
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Basiljoe: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
@Jbaby265
This may not be abnormal. Sometimes two people in a relationship get tired and need space or a retreat rather. Try taking sometime off with him. You could maybe visit his hometown together, or go somewhere calm for a while.
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
How long you've been in relationship doesn't matter, feelings have shelf life and it is best to let go when it is no more there. Marriage is a religious/societal way of sending people into slavery (my opinion), it is a taboo to back out.
In case you do not know, love doesn't possess, love doesn't manage, love doesn't struggle... No tension. Most marriages are lifeless because they were insensitive to signals like yours during courtship.

Love is freedom, ability to let go when parties need freshness, forget about religion and society, focus on your happiness and don't be insensitive to others'.

The choice is yours to make, matters like this doesn't need external opinion, it is your life and whatever the outcome is will be felt by you, only you. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
thanks guys.. you guys are really wonderful.. I've heard the good and better Advice..

I promise to post my pre wedding photos soon.. cos am really going to pray and work on it as most matured minds here advice.. thanks all

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by divineappo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad jbaby265,i can match u with Tosyne2much.His mama want him to settle down and start baby factory. sorry. i mean born pikin.Or connect u and Mynd44 /lalasticlala..Avoid any wristbangle.
tosyne2much don get babe ooo, I won't mention her sha.

so, just leave tosyne2much out of this matter, biko

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
beatcoins:
My dear I won't talk much but if you think you guys can just call it quits after 7 years you are mistaken. A breakup will leave both of you bleeped up. Tackle the root of your relationship issues because it is not guaranteed that such problems won't come up in the next relationship. If you can't handle this small issues then together forever, for better or worse is not an option anymore.

If you love him, stick with him. Ignore these relationship experts advising you to call it quits, most of them have never had a 1 month relationship not to talk of 7 years.

I will do just that. thanks
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Babateemd: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
YOU GUYS NEED COUNSELLING IF YOU BOTH HONESTLY LOVE EACH OTHER AS YOU SAID, IT IS JUST A MATTER OF MATURITY. YOU GUYS WILL BE FINE. LOOK FOR A CHURCH OR A MARRIAGE/ RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLOR.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by jbaby265(f): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
eni070:
well, is isn't easy to quit a relationship talk less 7years old relationship. . don't think anything negative yet.. this issue should not be post here yet. . because you haven't heard from him yet why he suddenly change. . try and ask him the sudden change of his attitude. . we all here also have problems in our relationships. . it only took God grace to solve our problems. . and I pray that the Good God will guide you. . I will like you to call this radio presenter.. There will be a program today you can call and seek for advice 07087751242.. his name is daniel apata.. the program start at 12am every Thursday. . for any questions you can call me on 07010567159..

God bless you dear. I appreciate
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
beatcoins:

Smh @ Ignore these relationship experts advising you to call it quits, most of them have never had a 1 month relationship not to talk of 7 years.

Couldnt you express yourself without this part?
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by rexesq(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
jbaby265:

thanks
if a woman indeed makes a man's dick not his life hard, he will in turn wet her pants not her eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.