Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/18 (494 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/18 by dallyemmy: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/18 by dallyemmy: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
Praise God that you are alive today
Father give me the grace to stop being my own enemy
Father let your blood (i.e blood of Jesus) speak for me against all satanic hosts
Father let your stripes avail for me against all sickness, all diseases, all aches and pains
Father neutralise all efforts of my adversaries from today
Every obstacle to my success, father crush them today
Father take me to the highest level possible regardless any opposition
Father make me unstoppable
Father let me begin to enjoy joy unstoppable
Finally, say your individual prayers.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/18 by dallyemmy: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Friday, March 9, 2018) - UNSTOPPABLE

1.I worship and adore you my Father, for being my light, my salvation and the the strength of my life.

2.Thank you, Father, for making me a partaker of your divine nature, through the salvation of my soul.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, as I raise up the banner of your kingdom everywhere I go, make me unstoppable in every facet of life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every scheme and wiles of Satan to cause me to sin and become separated from You, be frustrated and scattered, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me a resolute and strong faith, that will resist and overcome all temptations to sin against You, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as a partaker of your divine nature, please, hide me in your pavilion, in the secret of your tabernacle, where, the hands of the wicked, cannot reach me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, when the wicked shall come upon me to eat up my flesh, let them stumble and fall, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to run through every troop standing against me, and to leap over every wall of obstacle erected against my progress, by the enemies, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, lift up my head above those of my enemies, round about me, and cause me to sing songs of joy and victory over them, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, please, make me an unrepentant and compulsive soul winner, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, continue to be the shield and buckler of your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; fortify and grant him divine immunity against demonic attacks and manipulations, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To CHANGE One's Surname, As A Male Legally? / * The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * / Do We Have Fulani Christians Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.