Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (96502 Views)

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by Woleleye(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Letzdothething post=65678301] how is he lucky? Is it illegal to marry more than one?

The woman that did this can kill the man. He is only lucky that he is still alive... Women with jealousy!

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by Heavance(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
When you show love to your first wife, Allah shall provide you with a second one.

Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by tosyne2much(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It came too early
Just two months into the marriage
He should have allowed his wife to settle in very well before wanting/bringing a new wife
The wife was more concerned about what people would say because it wasn't long the first wife died...I know that feeling even though i've never been married except i didn't read the story well
In other words, you are in support of the idea of burning down the man's properties? cheesy
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by mustybaba55(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2018
women. we can't do without them and they are the reason and causes of our problem,
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by MhizzAJ(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2018
tosyne2much:
In other words, you are in support of the idea of burning down the man's properties? cheesy

I'm not in support of that
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2018
That's serious o, how will a wife want to frustrate the life of her husband by burning down his house? that's stupidity.
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by toye440: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2018
midolian:
Its not enough..burn the second wife too undecided

But the man sef..within 2months, haba!.. angry why do some men treat women like lifeless properties?
But islamically he's permitted to marry 3extra, abi she no read that part ne.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by Tianafed: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
princeking2:
Hmm.. It is well.
Why would he like to take a second wife in such a short time. Some men just keep giving ladies reasons to view men as beast.
I won't say the lady is wicked, it must have been hard for her to bear however, setting the house on fire was not the right approach.
cool coolI am here praying for one, someone is planning for a second one. grin
Abi ooo
Make God provide
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by midolian(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
brownhawk:
not all women get treated like u said. Some women just don't merit respect
You are absolutely correct..buh 2months is just too early
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by labi1977(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
missbronze:
Mr Religion, where did i disrespect peoples religion on my post?

I am only congratulating the woman for a job half done. Because, to me, She should have done more either islam or christain ooo.

You Nigerian men hides under the guise of religion to commit your insensintive acts. That man was selfish and insensitive to his wife's feelngs.

Even if islam permits marrying 100 wives.., Is that why he should marry another one just two months after his wedding?

If it had been the woman that is asking for divorce to marry another man after two months of their wedding.., Will you come here to preach religion to me?

And yes.., She should have rendered that man impotent in all possible way.., be it spritually or diabollically. Take me to anywhere.., I said it.

Aunty I'm not even very religious and it's not even proven that the lady burnt the house on purpose but if she did and you're supporting her I'm sorry I pity your husband cuz I see you're the same type as such a woman

Good day to you
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
kurlz:

Does it seem like I'm joking?
Sent you a DM
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
labi1977:

Aunty I'm not even very religious and it's not even proven that the lady burnt the house on purpose but if she did and you're supporting her I'm sorry I pity your husband cuz I see you're the same type as such a woman

Good day to you
Hahahahahahahaha.

Well, I pity any woman in your life. Is obvious you will be hiding under religion while you commit sins against her. You will be using religion to brainwash her.

Lovely weekend to you.
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by kurlz(f): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
princeking2:
Sent you a DM
I will get back to you. have issues with my mail
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by MzMe(f): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good for the man, he is lucky he is not dead by now, I trust myself. Suffer man that wants to add to the woman's suffering.
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by brownhawk: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
midolian:
You are absolutely correct..buh 2months is just too early
lol I agree two months is too early. But why would he want to marry so early. The investigative answer would determine who takes the blame
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by Mekzmoney(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2018
It's their way of life. He's entitled to marry 4wives and he can choose to marry another wife d nxt day after marriage.
The woman knows about it. Just that she's just wicked and you're supporting her. Birds of the same feather grin grin grin
missbronze:
Mr sense, So having issues in a marriage of two months is enough reason to marry a second wife?

You are right.., She should not have set the house on fire.., rather, She should have looked for a silent and quiet way to make him impotent. Let me see what he will be doing with that his second wife.

And Th.under fire that your hand you used in typing i should receive sense.

Nonsense and Ingredients..!!

Render him impotent? You're still having a bad and a dangerous tot. I really pity for ur future hubby. No offense, luv. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by Mekzmoney(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mr thunder,, I never supported what he did. Besides, it's Dia culture to marry more than one wife at any time.. I've seen a Muslim married 2 wives at the same time.

So she has no reason to do what she did and u still keep reasoning with ur anus by saying that u wold make him impotent... A sane man won't think of such diabolical act.

Like I said, receive sense and be civilized, Ewu. .
Mr sense, So having issues in a marriage of two months is enough reason to marry a second wife?

You are right.., She should not have set the house on fire.., rather, She should have looked for a silent and quiet way to make him impotent. Let me see what he will be doing with that his second wife.

And Th.under fire that your hand you used in typing i should receive sense.

Nonsense and Ingredients..!!
Re: Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mekzmoney:
Mr thunder,, I never supported what he did. Besides, it's Dia culture to marry more than one wife at any time.. I've seen a Muslim married 2 wives at the same time.

So she has no reason to do what she did and u still keep reasoning with ur anus by saying that u wold make him impotent... A sane man won't think of such diabolical act.

Like I said, receive sense and be civilized, Ewu. .
I Sent U A Mail About The Fitness And Primary Sch Cert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.