Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) (44588 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
kingPhidel:
nice one.. We are here

Una welcome.
How business?
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by PhilSeth(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Weldone, Is like you want to cry to bed The brown roof republic citizens are watching you.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by PhilSeth(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jh0wsef:
I'm Not saying an afonja is involved, but you will trace this action to one Babatunde Vladmir Lekan.
Weldone, Is like you want to cry to bed The brown roof republic citizens are watching you.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by PhilSeth(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Skull miners have finally invaded Russia shocked

Russian should immediately deport any blavk man with a tribal mark grin
Lol, this one is serious khe.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Una welcome.
How business?
business is bumming !
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by ogunmourinho(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
cool black always be a victims. of bad thing shaa,,,
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by ogunmourinho(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
cool black always be a victims. of bad thing shaa
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by ajl: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jh0wsef:
I'm Not saying an afonja is involved, but you will trace this action to one Babatunde Vladmir Lekan.

Crazy.. grin grin
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Na the yoruba part of russia this one happen....i sure die
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
kingPhidel:
business is bumming !

Very good.
So make una go Russia go carry una bag na im remain so.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Olalekan95(m): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
sonofspada:
Only God knows if these were not the hands of the engineers that built the Taj Mahal which myth has it that the king had them chopped off so they they wont draw any design of that structure any where else.

Just saying

exactly,just like they did to Postnik and Barma Yakovlev who built Saint Basil Cathedral in Moscow, they later blind them because them no wan make them build another one as beautiful as that.
It happens in 1555
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by OSUigbo: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2018
ogolomachi:
afonja syndrome
Osu trademark
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 09, 2018
Jh0wsef:
hahahahaa
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Jh0wsef:

Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by anthony533(m): 12:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Ogun skull miners have taken their madness to Russian?
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Origin(f): 12:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Let's see the outcome of their investigations.

This one that it was found at border close to China.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by lumeneng22: 12:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Haba, them dey do rituals for obodo oyinbo too?
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by gurunlocker: 1:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Jh0wsef:
I'm Not saying an afonja is involved, but you will trace this action to one Babatunde Vladimir Lekan.

Lol.... SMH... This one is high o
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 1:40am On Mar 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I used to have pictures of a group of Thai villagers carving a human and sharing out his remains as meat. I have lost the password to the account where it was held.
Also some parts of Akwa-Ibom and Cross river do the same.

Why will u just spew trash out of ignorance? Which part of Akwa ibom eat human if I may ask? Can't just believe that in this era pf smartphones,some people have just chosen to be dull
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:42am On Mar 09, 2018
kenny714433:

Why will u just spew trash out of ignorance? Which part of Akwa ibom eat human if I may ask? Can't just believe that in this era pf smartphones,some people have just chosen to be dull

I wont be drawn into argument with you. Many, many accounts of this practice from pre-colonial past to the civil war to modern days.

http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html (just one example)
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/15-years-after-scourt-frees-self-confessed-cannibal/
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12514 (the community ruler even sees need to counter the accusations)

I will dig up the accounts from other sources including civil war veterans and eyewitness accounts from the late 20th century
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I wont be drawn into argument with you.
Of course! Because the trash u posted lacks premise. So why will u engage in one? It will rather expose your ignorance more.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:08am On Mar 09, 2018
kenny714433:

Of course! Because the trash u posted lacks premise. So why will u engage in one? It will rather expose your ignorance more.

Since you live in Akwa Ibom, ask your elders there.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 2:16am On Mar 09, 2018
The mafia job
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by asmovic(m): 2:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Jh0wsef:
I'm Not saying an afonja is involved, but you will trace this action to one Babatunde Vladimir Lekan.
wêrè rè o
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:06am On Mar 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Probably a serial killer collecting his trophies.
Or maybe someone with a fetish for hands. He might be someone with access a mortuary or even an undertaker. He/she could have collected the hands before burial or cremation.

If not I see no reason to keep so many of them.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Explorers:

I taya o...

obviously a product of the russian mafia... they don't play! grin grin grin grin
if you Bleep up, they give you a first time warning by taking one hand! cool
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Pylony(m): 6:29am On Mar 09, 2018
I smell Russian Mafia activity to blame or the Chinese have add cannibalism to their list of insect delicacies.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Teeboi56: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2018
So oyinbo self dey do ritual
Oga oooo
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2018
Skull miners have gone international.
Import and exporting grin
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Sultty(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2018
MistadeRegal:
If it's here, all we'll hear is hand miners, skull miners, this miners, that miners!!!

Miners Association Of Nigeria, over to you guys.
what associates Nigeria with cut off hands and heads when they were advising u to stay in school to learn how to read u wouldn't listen shiior
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Sultty:

what associates Nigeria with cut off hands and heads when they were advising u to stay in school to learn how to read u wouldn't listen shiior

In your eyes now, you have replied me savagely...
Your comment makes 0% sense dude.
Go and sleep.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by makahlj2: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Perhaps Russian ritualists need hands for juju?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Robbed A Woman In Port-Harcourt Caught (Pics) / Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.