Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Pls Beware Kidnappers On Rampage! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Beware Kidnappers On Rampage! (431 Views)

08058804644, 08021380049, Nairalander Pls Beware Of This Phone Numbers / Is A Scam: Pls Beware Of This Moniker. / Nigerian Army Cadets On Rampage Seals Off Lagos Road To ‘exercise’ Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Beware Kidnappers On Rampage! by tgirlblaze(f): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
last month, I was invited to a church program and during the service the pastor made a revelation about high rate of kidnapping this year. he urged everyone to be very prayerful and vigilant..
then in my church last week (a white garment) it was announced a member of the church was missing. luckily, she was found yesterday and she gave an account of her near death experience.
so it happens she was on her way home from church (still on white garment) when a stranger bump up to her, apparently he touched her in d process and immediately she found herself in a strange place with about 30 people with same fate as hers.
the only saving grace for her was when the ritualist ask for her to be return that she is forbidden to be used. she was dump aro
aund ifo and that was how she escaped the illfated ritual death.
pls I urge everyone to be vigilant, this is real life no be movie abeg. God will not make you, me and any of our loved ones a victim

2 Likes

Re: Pls Beware Kidnappers On Rampage! by greatnaija01: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
PEOPLE SHOULD BE HAVING TRACKING DEVICES ON THEM ALWAYS

1 Like

Re: Pls Beware Kidnappers On Rampage! by powerkey: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
The days are evil
Re: Pls Beware Kidnappers On Rampage! by InfernoNig: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
The last days and may God protect us not to see evil
Re: Pls Beware Kidnappers On Rampage! by tgirlblaze(f): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=InfernoNig post=65677357]The last days and may God protect us not to see evil[/quote

Amen ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Dolphin In Awka Ibom / He Urgently Needs Financial Aid To Tackle Kidney Problem. / Students Celebrated Waec With Masquerade "See Pics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.