Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" (16085 Views)

Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / Senator Obinna Ogba Accuses Abdullahi Adamu Of Plot To Remove Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by prosnadis(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
No mind am, is the same ekweremadu that I know even before he became a lga chairman, I pity our youths for their silly attitude.
wealth123:
Keep defending him. He is the most brilliant lawyer in Nigeria. You are suffering and smiling. God will deliver your brain. Just because he is from your state, he is entitled to do anything abi?
[qquote author=dignity33 post=65687161]l Ekweremadu has been a very successful lawyer and business man before going into politics.He has been Chairman of Aninri lga, Chief of staff to governor, secretary to enugu state government before becoming senator.He has made enough money to buy properties anywhere in the world.

He has not committed any crime by buying properties in Dubai, London or the US. Unless Buhari has valid proof that the properties were acquired from proceeds of crime he has no case.Ekweremadu is a seasoned lawyer and will take Buhari to the cleaners. Buhari face your governance and spares Nigeria with this your corruption pretence Enugu people love Ekweremadu and will continue to support him among the politicians in Nigeria Ekweremadu is one among the least corrupt even EFCC no that. Tinubu that make Lagos his private business or Buhari son that has no business where did he acquired money to buy N40m bike? The plot to destabilize the leadership of Senate has just began.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by begwong: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Senator Abdullahi Adamu is now singing a new tone. Lol
He knows he can't return to the senate if presidential election is held last. Hahahahaha ✔�✈✈

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Saraki is too be big to be your son. But, you may however, have him as a son outside the wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
saraki is the only thing stopping us from sinking into full blown tyranny of Buhari and his puppeteer El Rufai,Just thank ur stars for Saraki, if not we would be sunk

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by blackbeau1(f): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
And we've heard of fathers killing their sons , so what's this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by uchman48(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:
what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself undecided
Bro chill oooo, we are in this together ooo, at least for the sake of ONE NIGERIA
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by JMOB(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Why are we all praising saraki,He's not smart...When a leader is heading for doom...stories like dis should be surfacing..he's not smart..he's a thief...
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by achiever12: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

You always try to forced him on yourself... ain't you ashamed of yourself? Baba Oloye said he's Fulani and Bukola has not publicly identified with Yoruba so why trying to force him? Recently, all elected and appointed politicians of Yoruba decent in this administration met in Ibadan , Bukola was in Nigeria but refused to attend. Didn't that signify something to you?

Education is different from common sense

I always try to force him on myself? What kind of dumb statement is this one yapping? How many times have I forced saraki on myself that you are now using the word "always?" Can't you see that the statement makes you look like a dumb soul?

Even if he is Fulani, are you now singing the praises of a Fulani man? Or are you telling me that you too have become a Fulani slave?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by thinksense: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Abdullahi Adamu master planner
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" by BlackPantherxXx: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2018
achiever12:

I always try to force him on myself? What kind of dumb statement is this one yapping? How many times have I forced saraki on myself that you are now using the word "always?" Can't you see that the statement makes you look like a dumb soul?

Even if he is Fulani, are you now singing the praises of a Fulani man? Or are you telling me that you too have become a Fulani slave?

this is what you should have asked him:

Names of Saraki's parents - Olusola + Morenikeji....

Siblings - Laolu + Gbemisola ....

Children - Oluwatosin & Teniola....

Let the IPOB she-ma.le called kimjongjezebel to continue worshiping a Yoruba man while deluded he's Fulani grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku / EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed / Akpabio Builds Four Points Sheraton In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.