Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

No Voters Card Needed To Vote Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Voters Card Needed To Vote Here (419 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / As You All Go Out To Vote Today,font Forget / Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Voters Card Needed To Vote Here by eluyelabiola: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Actually, honestly, you do not need a voters card .
My name is Baby Oluwafiirefunmi a. Mum says I'm her mini me but I do not quite agree with her because I think I look like dad. I would love for you to be the judge. wink
Actually, I am a damsel in the making and mum and dad are really striving to make me the best and give me the best life. Imagine!!! Mom even entered me for Cussons baby competition.
I really don't know how to pull this off if I don't get the support of my uncles and aunts on nairaland.
Let me leave matter for Martha. grin
I'm actually here, on my knees, my two knees O, begging you to please support me and vote for me to be in the top 500. Do you want to know the truth? *whispers*
Mum and dad have tried but there are some people who just wouldn't let the votes be....can you imagine O, in this same competition, someone has 1800 votes. Chaiiii!!!!
Such is life sha.
I beg you Sirs and Mas to please help me by clicking on my link to vote for me and I shall never forget this favour.
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384290
God bless you as you vote.
Re: No Voters Card Needed To Vote Here by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Mar 09, 2018
eluyelabiola:
Actually, honestly, you do not need a voters card .
My name is Baby Oluwafiirefunmi Aloba. Mum says I'm her mini me but I do not quite agree with her because I think I look like dad. I would love for you to be the judge. wink
Actually, I am a damsel in the making and mum and dad are really striving to make me the best and give me the best life. Imagine!!! Mom even entered me for Cussons baby competition.
I really don't know how to pull this off if I don't get the support of my uncles and aunts on nairaland.
Let me leave matter for Martha. grin
I'm actually here, on my knees, my two knees O, begging you to please support me and vote for me to be in the top 500. Do you want to know the truth? *whispers*
Mum and dad have tried but there are some people who just wouldn't let the votes be....can you imagine O, in this same competition, someone has 1800 votes. Chaiiii!!!!
Such is life sha.
I beg you Sirs and Mas to please help me by clicking on my link to vote for me and I shall never forget this favour.
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384290
God bless you as you vote.
what is this one saying?

Re: No Voters Card Needed To Vote Here by MrsHay: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
She needs votes for her baby...let's help her out
Re: No Voters Card Needed To Vote Here by MrsHay: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eluyelabiola...done
Re: No Voters Card Needed To Vote Here by MaisseD(f): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sorry op. Please with 'abeg' vote my baby Naomi Ewatinuayowa Awomoyi to qualify for the cussons baby moment 5.
You can vote via this link https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=381036
Please notify me once you have voted. God bless you as you vote.

(1) (Reply)

Who Takes The Custodian Of The Children Legally? / How To Plan For Retirement / Helping Your Child Love Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.