Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria (20856 Views)

Where Can I Buy The Oukitel K6000 Plus / I Need Help With The Oukitel K5000 / 4 Reasons To Check Out The Oukitel K5000 Full Screen Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by zionic(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2018
i bought that this particular phone last year november

it was delivered this year after 2 1/2 months of waiting this January ending

the pouch came a month before the phone,

Activated the phone after 2 days a red screen apperared,

two days after the red screen the phone packed up...refused to come ON again

Enjoyed the phone for only four (4)days max..N95,000.00 gone down the drain,

Now am making problem with Ali express..still no reply

In sumary, the phone has no quality only hype.

No buy.NO waste money

Zee says so.
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by TaiKuun(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2018
I like the design, but not the brand
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by joebeckz(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2018
YourWife:

Why not buy "Fast Charge Chargers"? They are a little expensive (compared to the regular chargers), but you will save valuable time when charging.

Besides, I'm so anxioulsly waiting for Xiaomi Note 5 Pro to hit the Naija market. I had the iption of going for Ulefone Power 3, but Xiaomi Note 5 Plus was at par with it already! Now imagine how The Note 5 Pro will be. That was my reason for ditching the idea of going for Ulefone, and waiting for Xiaomi Note 5 Pro.
What is its specs please?
I might like it.
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by joebeckz(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2018
zionic:
i bought that this particular phone last year november

it was delivered this year after 2 1/2 months of waiting this January ending

the pouch came a month before the phone,

Activated the phone after 2 days a red screen apperared,

two days after the red screen the phone packed up...refused to come ON again

Enjoyed the phone for only four (4)days max..N95,000.00 gone down the drain,

Now am making problem with Ali express..still no reply

In sumary, the phone has no quality only hype.

No buy.NO waste money

Zee says so.
you should have ordered from a Nigerian store for warranty purposes. I don't shop for gadgets globally. Do it locally, I am using same phone to quote you now. I got it on the jumia black Friday last year and no issues so far. It was delivered just 5 days after ordering. When you get a phone locally, it is a guarantee that it would work since it would have been hacked already to work in your country. Not every phone works in a country. Sorry for your loss but we can only learn from such experiences. Cheers
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by joebeckz(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2018
barnaby04:
I will not advise my enemy to buy any Oukitel phone. Forget the hype of any super feature or large battery, the phone is a liability.

I talk from experience having bought the Oukitel K6000 when it newly came out in 2015 and I can tell you categorically that the phone has a screen issue.

As I speak with you, have had cause to change the screen not less than 3 times and each does not come below $35 considering the high forex exchange rate in the country.

Oukitel needs improve on its technology by making its screens stronger and rugged.
k6000 is a terrible device but the K10000 is very cool. I have been using it for sometime. It's screen is a gorrila glass screen. It is very rugged, k6000 is soft but bro this K10000 is hard like Stone bit very heavy.
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by nex(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2018
joebeckz:
k6000 is a terrible device but the K10000 is very cool. I have been using it for sometime. It's screen is a gorrila glass screen. It is very rugged, k6000 is soft but bro this K10000 is hard like Stone bit very heavy.

One of the main reasons I'm getting it is the sheer ruggedness of the phone, plus that mad battery life coupled with the water resistance. I think it's the Toyota Corolla of Smartphones. cheesy
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by YourWife(f): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
joebeckz:

What is its specs please?
I might like it.

2,160*1,080 pixel display
5.99" screen
18:9 display ratio
4Gb RAM
64GB ROM
4,000mAh Li-Po (not Li-ion) battery
403ppi screen brightness
Snapdragon 635 processor
To mention a few!

Just google it...
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by joebeckz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
YourWife:

2,160*1,080 pixel display
5.99" screen
18:9 display ratio
4Gb RAM
64GB ROM
4,000mAh Li-Po (not Li-ion) battery
403ppi screen brightness
Snapdragon 635 processor
To mention a few!

Just google it...
I just did. I think it is cool but I will wait for you to buy it 1st then use for 3 months and give me feed back. especially on its screen strength since I can't find a gorilla glass mentioned as a specification.
I know you are a good person. You will test run it for us. I will encourage you if anything goes wrong. grin
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by YourWife(f): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2018
joebeckz:

I just did. I think it is cool but I will wait for you to buy it 1st then use for 3 months and give me feed back. especially on its screen strength since I can't find a gorilla glass mentioned as a specification.
I know you are a good person. You will test run it for us. I will encourage you if anything goes wrong. grin

It is gorilla glass 2.5... And I'm not scared! I'm buying it, and it's lasting for me. Even gorilla glass 1.0 will still last for me. I'm gonna buy from Jumia, so I will be able to claim my warranty if anything happens
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by henrixx(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oukitel k6000plus for sale. 4gbram 64gbrom. With pack accessories and receipt. Obtained from jumia.
Call/watsap
0806229 2514

Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by nex(m): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2018
henrixx:
Oukitel k6000plus for sale. 4gbram 64gbrom. With pack accessories and receipt. Obtained from jumia.
Call/watsap
0806229 2514

Doesn't have a price?
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by nex(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ademoore07:
if you check their website and review their product, u will definitely drop your tecno, infinix, itel and others into a nearby trash bin.
Very nice phone one can think of. check D site below

https://www.oukitel.com/

I've seen some online reviews, that's why I'm trying it out myself. Package has not arrived yet though.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by Oye123(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
deesimeon67:
Check my post obln Bontel R10.. I posted on With Wednesday i guess and have made 4 sales...A strong mobile with 6000 battery capacity. 13 mp n 8mp cam...N can wit a smal cord that allow u to charge other fones..going for 27k...service center in Lag, abuja. Anambra, ph...
how effective and reliable is bontel service centre. I live in ibadan how i can I get to bontel service centre in lagos or ibandan.
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by nex(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd suggest it should not be sold in Nigeria at all.
Because Naija will demystify all it's features.

Which shockproof phone can protect it's user from the shock this Buhari's hardship is causing?

We'd also know how dustproof it is when it's owner uses it at Obajana.
Can you compare the dust in Hong-Kong with Ebutte-Metta's dust?

I actually believe Nigeria is the best place to test this phone and its features. If it can survive here, it can survive anywhere.
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
. smiley
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by alabo1: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Carbuyer83:

True talk.

I bought K6000pro, didn't last a year before the battery and charging point started misbehaving. Besides, I doubt the 6000 mAh, more like 4000. Drains pretty quick and it's so heavy.

Do your research before purchase.

Same thing with my k10000. Battery port died after 5 months. Developed screen flicker issue afterwards. Now just a lunch!p of iron
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by nex(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
alabo1:

Same thing with my k10000. Battery port died after 5 months. Developed screen flicker issue afterwards. Now just a lunch!p of iron

Can I see your K10000 device? Perhaps I could fix it. What's your location?
Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by nex(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
So the first Oukitel K10000 Max I ordered finally arrived. Forgive my photos if they don't look so nice, but I'm not a professional at this unboxing thing. First off, I may not be satisfied with their services, but on thing I can say for sure is that NIPOST Delivers.

The phone itself looks extremely rugged. More like a military device, which it just may be. I've not inserted a SIM card yet, but I connected it to WiFi after fully charging it to 100%. I'm not going to charge it again, till it completely dies, and I'll report back here how long it lasted on a full charge.

Let me know what you think about the photos. I don't think I can make a video yet.

Re: How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria by nex(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
MORE PHOTOS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Buying A Smartphone In Aba / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.