Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

List Of Changes We'll Like To See On Nairaland - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / List Of Changes We'll Like To See On Nairaland (349 Views)

Can't Post Your Website Address On Facebook, We'll Resolve it Within 24hrs. / CHEAP TECH SALES: Kindly Check The List Below for What You Would Like To Buy / We'll Help You Search For And Download Files Of Any Type And Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Changes We'll Like To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Hey guys,
Before I begin, I'd like to state, I dont mean to cause any kind of rift or issues, I also have zero gain in doing this except increasing my NL pleasure.
So I dunno if this exists already but quite frankly thought I'd bring it up again. Sorry for duplicating if it does.
Been going through a lot of social media lately and I happen to realize that NL is gradually picking up some momentum, people on twitter, Instagram etc talking bout NL peeps, as such, I think it's time NL moves with the trend.
Whilst having a very good design, there are also quite a number of things I'd like to see changed on Nairaland.

For Starters
1. Nairaland has one of the most ridiculous search functions, makes it extremely hard and tiring to search for products in its very vast marketplace...I wonder why this hasn't been corrected.
2. These emojis...the thing weak me

Feel free to add yours
Re: List Of Changes We'll Like To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Okay...so for some reason, my first post was hidden or removed.
Shocking that someone would do this, I mean, whatever happened to "constructive criticism"?
Re: List Of Changes We'll Like To See On Nairaland by Heromaniaa: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Se.un arbitrarily deletes or edits posts. This is unacceptable.
Re: List Of Changes We'll Like To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Heromaniaa:
Se.un arbitrarily deletes or edits posts. This is unacceptable.

Oooops!!
Re: List Of Changes We'll Like To See On Nairaland by def111(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hi...sorry I don't use PM here... We can talk here

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Available For Sale. / Solddd / Brand New Unsealed Bamboo Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.