Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! (2152 Views)

Nobody Will Believe Bukola Saraki Can Do This At Is Time / Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Due to my popularity on this forum, a lot of people see me as a radical advocate due to my aggressive approach to issues. Thats because I strongly believe that no amount of civil discourse can change the irreparable quagmire Nigeria is bedevilled with. Nigeria needs a very violent revolution and am a champion of it. I wouldn't mind loosing my life so that I can secure a better future for my children and coming Generation be it in Nigeria or Biafra.

Because the way Nigeria is wired, a billion years won't be enough to change us. Even the poor are complaining now because they have nothing to steal. Give them opportunity like the current chief of staff in Imo state. They will steal heaven on earth. Uche Nwosu that was once a pauper graduate from Imo state university is now a billionaire overnight with so many Hotels and shopping malls to his name.... Courtesy of the Fat Limping Pig he has as an Inlaw who doubles as the Governor of Imo state!

Why Am I ranting? So Sahara reporters uploaded on their facebook page that investigations showed that Ike Ekweremadu has undeclared properties in London bought through proxies. Thats not my immediate concern. My concern is the reaction of the Nigerian youths on facebook who started defending this useless Criminal called Ike Ekweremadu. Yes. He is a criminal because he is one of the hopelessly criminal Nigerian political elites that plundered our Commonwealth with little or nothing to show for it.

This has gone to proove that there is something fundamentally wrong with the black man. The black man is a curse to the universe. I say this with authority because this is not an African thing. Otherwise what explains that our African brothers on the other side are better off economically and financially? Egypt? Morocco? Tunisia? Algeria? Libya?

Our political elites have battered us so badly to the extent that we now defend criminals who plundered our future. Just see the comments below.

Funny Enough, every tribe was defending this Animal of a deputy senate president who together with Saraki and other useless Nigerian politicians... Keep on robbing us!

Only one Political Animal has all the houses below. But So many roads in Enugu state are not motorable. Please Mr Ike Ekweremmadu, how many houses can you live in at the same time? Are you not a mad man?

3 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by BankeSmalls(f): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sharap!

Maybe it was Ekweremadu that inflicted poverty on your generation, when they advised your dad to stop carrying women with big yanshes with his salary you refused. Another man saved his money to buy properties and you are here wailing. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by CodeTemplar: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
That's Stockholm syndrome at its potent best. Our corrupt leaders have captured us and we are now in love with them as a way of adapting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
For this uncircumcised Philistine called Ebitimi, Nigerian Senators earn well! So Ekweremadu is free to buy up the whole Europe!

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by omololu2020(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
For me I believe we need to return back to regionalism, or confederation where every region shall have there central bank,military etc,cause the way Nigeria is structured in the next 50 years,Nigeria will still be an underdevelope country

4 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
For Vitus, The Sinator Makes More Money than the Federal Government and should buy up London should he like! He concluded that go government should park well!

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Even Suraj believes that unless Ekweramadu buys up London, he will remain poor and hopeless!

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
For Godwin, Ekweremadu has even committed abomination by buying only 10 houses in London!

In his words, this sinator as an Igbo man should have at least 20 houses in each European country. Even though millions are still living in Mud houses all over Enugu!

The nonentity concluded by summoning the elders to place an embargo on Ekweremadu because he didnt buy enough houses.

Funny enough, he was not joking or being sarcastic!

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by BankeSmalls(f): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
SamoaJoe:
For this uncircumcised Philistine called Ebitimi, Nigerian Senators earn well! So Ekweremadu is free to buy up the whole Europe!

If it pains you, jump into the lagoon grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
Even Nnamdi made it clear that Ike Ekeremadu is his state man and a thief. He further revealed that him and Sullivan Chime has stolen most of Enugu lands. He even gave an insider information that Bukola Saraki got a fair share of the looted lands which saw him corner 5,000 plots of Lands. Jesu!

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:

If it pains you, jump into the lagoon grin

Yellow Paw Paw man.... If you have nothing reasonable to contribute, please swerve.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by Angelparadise: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
A man that will commit suicide in the name of Nigerian need his head examine and a disgrace to his generation. If all the past rulers especially during military/civilian and present rulers were to declare all their assets , you will not allow Nigeria to be among the options of country you will be birthed inside. My stands is let those constitution give rights to convict rulers first of all do their work before gullible, emotional and those politicians likes to take for for a wicked and zombies rides start calling for heads or revolution . If i may ask you ,you did not die or call for revolution when the worst happened like killings in the name of cow or killing in the name of politics but you want to die for common paper money allege stollen compare to innocent bloods no gods can create . Bros respect your humanity and stand for most pressing things .
Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Angelparadise:
A man that will commit suicide in the name of Nigerian need his head examine and a disgrace to his generation. If all the past rulers especially during military/civilian and present rulers were to declare all their assets , you will not allow Nigeria to be among the options of country you will be birthed inside. My stands is let those constitution give rights to convict rulers first of all do their work before gullible, emotional and those politicians likes to take for for a wicked and zombies rides start calling for heads or revolution . If i may ask you ,you did not die or call for revolution when the worst happened like killings in the name of cow or killing in the name of politics but you want to die for common paper money allege stollen compare to innocent bloods no gods can create . Bros respect your humanity and stand for most pressing things .

Check my posts. Seems you don't know me. I criticize every past and present Nigeria Leader because all of them are hopeless including their followers. Just last week, I was of the opinion that Buhari should do us a favour by falling and dying in office!

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Yellow Paw Paw man.... If you have nothing reasonable to contribute, please swerve.
Ignore the troll and continue posting for you are saying the truth

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by Stallion93(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
True there is something terribly despicably wrong with the Black man. These things are not normal, to what end will 1 man use up the wealth of a large number of people to acquire useless luxury? We lack the substance of humanity which is compassion so how can u prove we are indeed humans? Blacks should never be given sovereignty, we only focus on diminishing our worth, Let us start a twitter rant #bringbackthewhites let's try to see how life would be living with them on mutual terms on a common ground, i am highly optimistic about that. At the moment I can never bring forth a child to this Nigeria with a black woman, there's so much strife and absolutely no future awaiting that child

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by Stallion93(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
True there is something terribly despicably wrong with the Black man. These things are not normal, to what end will 1 man use up the wealth of a large number of people to acquire useless luxury? We lack the substance of humanity which is compassion so how can u prove we are indeed humans? Blacks should never be given sovereignty, we only focus on diminishing our worth, Let us start a twitter rant #bringbackthewhites let's try to see how life would be living with them on mutual terms on a common ground, i am highly optimistic about that. At the moment I can never bring forth a child to this Nigeria with a black woman, there's so much strife and absolutely no future awaiting that child and God will punish me for such
Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by FEGNO: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
I am not saying that he does not have these properties as mentioned. All I am saying is that Burutai's own should also be remembered when " action" is being taken or else
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by eodavids(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Op, you seem to have adopted an allegation in place of a fact.

Your comment is too strong for an alleged or a claim from a news media.

You need to tread softly, because reactions of this nature if made on an allegation which has not been proven a fact may expose the commenter as a fool or an unbridled fellow.

We love you and wouldn't want you dancing naked in a market place.
Sahara media is not always right, note that.

(-from a friend)

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by Follygunners: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
@ SamoaJoe. God bless you for this piece. Tribalism and Bigotry aside... calling a spade a spade... you're my HERO!

Nigerians have been strategically trapped with 'poverty', 'wretchedness', 'hunger' et al... They've accepted their ill-fate and retorted to their fellow hungry vultures regarded as 'men of god' who in-turn take full advantage of their gullibility! undecided

We're doomed! I fear for these poor innocent Nigerian souls. We need a bloody and vicious revolution at all cost! angry angry
Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by Follygunners: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Sharap!

Maybe it was Ekweremadu that inflicted poverty on your generation, when they advised your dad to stop carrying women with big yanshes with his salary you refused. Another man saved his money to buy properties and you are here wailing. grin

Thunder strike ur mouth!
Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by sinkhole: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by anibirelawal(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
We shouldnt be quick at judging someone that have not be found guilty by the court of law.....

But wait o, it seems that all this politicians are criminals just an assumption !
Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by Eagba(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Samoe, 2000yrs bc the chinese.japanese, Koreans etc had achieve what the modern nigeria couldn't achieve now. In terms of building technology , organisation, national self esteem.
Then you'll see their emperor championing for a greater country for them. Even the tyrants and good kings they have that country first mentality.
Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by MonPro: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2018
SamoaJoe:

How come none of your post condenmed Yusuf Buhari's 56 million naira bike. Are you also 'ibo' like okoroawusa? grin
Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2018
MonPro:

How come none of your post condenmed Yusuf Buhari's 56 million naira bike. Are you also 'ibo' like okoroawusa? grin

If I can tell his father to drop dead in office and die, I don't think his Son should be an issue.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by MDelgado(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Due to my popularity on this forum, a lot of people see me as a radical advocate due to my aggressive approach to issues. Thats because I strongly believe that no amount of civil discourse can change the irreparable quagmire Nigeria is bedevilled with. Nigeria needs a very violent revolution and am a champion of it. I wouldn't mind loosing my life so that I can secure a better future for my children and coming Generation be it in Nigeria or Biafra.

Because the way Nigeria is wired, a billion years won't be enough to change us. Even the poor are complaining now because they have nothing to steal. Give them opportunity like the current chief of staff in Imo state. They will steal heaven on earth. Uche Nwosu that was once a pauper graduate from Imo state university is now a billionaire overnight with so many Hotels and shopping malls to his name.... Courtesy of the Fat Limping Pig he has as an Inlaw who doubles as the Governor of Imo state!

Why Am I ranting? So Sahara reporters uploaded on their facebook page that investigations showed that Ike Ekweremadu has undeclared properties in London bought through proxies. Thats not my immediate concern. My concern is the reaction of the Nigerian youths on facebook who started defending this useless Criminal called Ike Ekweremadu. Yes. He is a criminal because he is one of the hopelessly criminal Nigerian political elites that plundered our Commonwealth with little or nothing to show for it.

This has gone to proove that there is something fundamentally wrong with the black man. The black man is a curse to the universe. I say this with authority because this is not an African thing. Otherwise what explains that our African brothers on the other side are better off economically and financially? Egypt? Morocco? Tunisia? Algeria? Libya?

Our political elites have battered us so badly to the extent that we now defend criminals who plundered our future. Just see the comments below.

Funny Enough, every tribe was defending this Animal of a deputy senate president who together with Saraki and other useless Nigerian politicians... Keep on robbing us!

Only one Political Animal has all the houses below. But So many roads in Enugu state are not motorable. Please Mr Ike Ekweremmadu, how many houses can you live in at the same time? Are you not a mad man?

This is priceless, You are Light, you are rare..
Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by Reelectbuhari: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Mr shut up
poverty is a disease....

Ask ur father where he spent his first six months salaries..........
he spent it on the round waist of a calabar kitchen woman....
Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by SamoaJoe: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Mr shut up
poverty is a disease....

Ask ur father where he spent his first six months salaries..........
he spent it on the round waist of a calabar kitchen woman....

You called me poor right? I just won another 1.7 million Yesterday. Same day you called me poor. Who is poor now bro?

Re: After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Op u have said it all. I like your analogy, I keep saying it with the way things are going, I see no change

(1) (Reply)

30 Killed, 7 Missing In Fresh Zamfara Attacks / OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin / Customs Officer Killed By Bees In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.