Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,395 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (51296 Views)

BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by reportnaija(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2018

Big Brother Naija housemate,Nina’s boyfriend,appears to have moved on after she gave Miracle a blo_wjob.Despite her confession that she loves him and would continue from where they stopped when she leaves the house, Collins seems to have had enough of her love display with fellow housemate,Miracle.

Collins who usually supported her,has deleted all traces of her from his Instagram page,changed his handle and put it on private.

This comes after she gave a shoutout to his mom last night to mark Women’s day.She said” “Happy International Women’s Day to my boo’s mummy, Collins mummy. I love you”

If you recall,Nina also revealed,he was the one who urged her to audition for Big Brother.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/09/bbnaija-ninas-boyfriend-collins-deletes-all-her-photos-on-instagram/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by pyrex23(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin na now your eyes open grin

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Benjom(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
He's been enduring the whole thing until the "BJ" saga slammed and broke the camel's back grin ...step wey you go don take tey-tey cos pilot ti take over angry

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Here are catchy samples & job practice questions/answers for your use: https://.com/cv-samples/

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
like she cares girl wey dey dream of marring pilot grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by alphacyborg(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

if I was that guy, honestly I will wait for her to return then hear from her.

I don't believe in ending relationship like this, if anybody feel's his tired of a relationship then it should be ended with mutual agreement just like I did in the past.

Just keep shut please

185 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Well, he better move on or he'll be a laughing stock for the rest of his life...

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Darammliveth(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sorry my guy �

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by BlackAdam55(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
classicMan22:
like she cares girl wey dey dream of marring pilot grin
u know how much dem dey pay pilots lol, but I feel sorry for the guy sha, imagine ur girl getting smash on tv lipsrsealed

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Martin0(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Well, he better move on or he'll be a laughing stock for the rest of his life...

I don't believe in ending relationship like this, if anybody feel's his tired of a relationship then it should be ended with mutual agreement just like I did in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by ogaJona(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
sorry bro I know how it feels, ***singing hoes ain't loyal by Chris brown ***

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Abjay97(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
BB Naija has this way of making you a "fool" to win 45million... Collins did the right thing.. He cant keep spraying love to a gold digger who is not worth it...

Note: Nina's national shame, disgrace will NEVER be forgotten by the internet...

Destiny/Repute succesfully shattered cause of 45m

50 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by omoadeleye(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
the guy really made a good move there, so in future now, a guy will just pop up from no where and be like "your babe have been chop like chopstick to the extent that she was chopped in a live broadcast, and she is now a skrep, a skrep should be used and dump like used pad and not to be owned" so i like your style guy, don't waste your time with that useless and dirty b**ch that can do anything for money

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Useless news
Fake trash!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by obaataaokpaewu: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Maybe the girl no dey give am BJ, na now e come pain am pass

32 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Pidginwhisper: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
But wetin you expect?? She upgraded from boy(Collins)to man(Miracle) grin. Anybody wey blv say she go wan go back to this boy after BBN even without scandal don miss road. She don pass the boy level for her mind grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by sweerychick(f): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
What a kid kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thats life...Uwa bu pawpaw mehn.YAW tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Authoreety: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bbn cost her her relationship...

D guy sef na slay bobo
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Osanebi007(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Beedoc: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by dynicks(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
f
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by marvin906(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
what he should have done from the very beginning...
naija girls and dignity is like oil and water undecided undecided

22 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by iihtNigeria: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sure?
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Gassa007: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

I feel like flogging madness out of your life.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by omusiliyu(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
h
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by marvin906(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
sweerychick:
What a kid kiss

get sense na..
even if na small one
abi you wan turn another miss aj

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by akinszz: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

who cares what you did in the past

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by MrValentineIF: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
CRAP
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by omusiliyu(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
what a weak guy. on too video simulations
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by jhenie(f): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
He should continue sagging his trouser and forming fresh boy and expect a fine girl that saw a handsome classy pilot to marry him.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.