Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (51294 Views)

BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by foreverkind1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

if I was that guy, honestly I will wait for her to return then hear from her.

I don't believe in ending relationship like this, if anybody feel's his tired of a relationship then it should be ended with mutual agreement just like I did in the past.
Will you shut up, what rubbish are you saying ?

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Teymanhenry(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
after d show,, d guys moving away... alll this mumu gels sha

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Cloud007: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
wen miracle has been giving Nina Legbegbe since.....abi He was living in denial ni? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by marvin906(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
jhenie:
He should continue sagging his trouser and forming fresh boy and expect a fine girl that saw a handsome classy pilot to marry him.

and the handsome pilot that will end hes contract with her after the show abi

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by arent88(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

I don't believe in ending relationship like this, if anybody feel's his tired of a relationship then it should be ended with mutual agreement just like I did in the past.
it is ur type that end up hanging himself after he has been wrecked emotionally,so called girlfrnd had sex on live TV several times and u are talking abt waiting to hear from her.is ur brain paining u

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Donopsiano(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
BBN....Destroying relationships since inception grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by RZArecta2(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

hear wetin again, does she look like a radio ?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
That's none of my business.. #AbujaCity for #KingTOBI
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by ERF: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

Who is this guy?

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by paddyofboss(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
sweerychick:
What a kid kiss
I pray sense meets you in due time

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by innocential3032(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lemme compare collins with miracle, miracle issa pilot,collins i dnt knw wat he do, same hair style buh miracle nail it pass,miracle is nw famous n b refer to as former bbn 2018 winner or housemate,collins the ex bf to nina the bbn hm 2018, when it cum to handsome miraku get that,height miraku,calmness i giv it to miraku tho i dnt knw hw calm u are buh miraku issa perfect gentleman like me.ayam coming to round off the comparison
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
These housemates ain't loyal son
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u know how much dem dey pay pilots lol, but I feel sorry for the guy sha, imagine ur girl getting smash on tv lipsrsealed

Wetin make you think say the guy go date her or even marry her? Like say him no get gf before.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by CSTR2: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
I don't think she would care.

When youthful swag and mature class met, maturity wins most times.

Look at this old man dressing like an adolescent.

Nina is smart enough to at least recognize something better which was why she hopped on the next train.

Miracle Igbokwe trumps this guy hands down.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by kushercain: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

guy what do you want to hear again that you've not seen

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by NeeKlaus: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

It's enough you are a pitiful asslicker. But to be a "weak" guy on top, Wow! That's a rare combination. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

grin

Well, that's not always the case sha...it's very obvious that his gf is a slut...there's is NO way a decent woman will ever do that to her bf. Imagine if she can do that in front of the camera, what more when the cam is not there to capture her sexual activities? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
You still dey see am your girlfriend? Na now wey day break for your eye cheesy.

Oh lawd, I can't deal....

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by OSUigbo: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

Really?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by flyDixon: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

You are a matured and sincere man, that's the best way handle such issues.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by OSUigbo: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
sweerychick:
What a kid kiss
After your boyfriend don lick one of your old dirty puṣsy, he go come use the same mouth kiss you...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by zakman: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Is beta u quit cuz she can do anything 4 money n if u r not careful, she can use u 4 sacrifice.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by nueldozzy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

wee u keep kwayet!!!u sound like an asslicker.ur exes must have been flexing on you...wetin u won hear wey u never see?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by chemicool: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

Mumu
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
Where is d bj vid??
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by dayleke: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
His mumu don do niyen.

O ti to ge.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by lovelybugs(f): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
To all those people that keep saying miracle is a pilot,do you realise that no reputable company will employ him after bbn?so if he doesn't win the 45 million he is screwed. So miracle is actually a broke ass guy cause after bbn he's going to be unemployed.so don't go celebrating that Nina has upgraded

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by softprick: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
This hos are for everybody,once you understand that life becomes more sweeter like agbalumo

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by bellotaofeek: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Where is the video of the Mouth Action? grin or I won't bliv it
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Thewesterner(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
I think someone should ban Scammer like this
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by InspiredMe007: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
pyrex23:
grin na now your eyes open grin

Abi ooooooooooooo
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Kobicove(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Who cares? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.