Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power (15695 Views)

Watch Hon. Kazaure Gudaji Marvel At Senator Dino Melaye’s Car Collection (vid) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

1 Timothy 2:12,
"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."

Ephesians 5:22-24
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands. For the husband is the head of the wife"

I Corinthians 11:8-9
"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
"When two men are fighting, and the wife of one comes to save her husband, and mistakenly, touches the penis of the other man, then you shall cut off her hand, do not pity her."

AS A TRUE CHRISTIAN MAN, THE HYPOCRISY HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOUR BONES.

DEAL WITH THE MISOGYNY IN YOUR HOLY BIBLE FIRST, BEFORE BASHING OTHER RELIGIONS. undecided
. Words of wisdom.

7 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Daeylar(f): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Stupid man, and he is even a lawmaker.
Mtchewww.

What really gives men the guts to say rubbish such as this for that matter. That's where I'm confused.
Foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by kaypower1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
To Hades with him, wo, women aspire to whatever height u.so desire. come on na, i gat sisters too.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Fatherofdragons: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands. For the husband is the head of the wife"

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

"When two men are fighting, and the wife of one comes to save her husband, and mistakenly, touches the penis of the other man, then you shall cut off her hand, do not pity her."

DEAL WITH THE MISOGYNY IN YOUR HOLY BIBLE FIRST, BEFORE BASHING OTHER RELIGIONS. undecided
so why are you now quoting the Bible? did he tell u that he is a Christian?
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by mrkunlex(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite a pity that the society in which we live in sees women as a weaker vessel
Its high time we realize that we don't need these men in our life,rather they are the one that actually needs us!!
No woman should let a man belittle her,society shouldn't dictate for you.
Religion shouldn't make you look like a slave to a man
We are all equal!!
you are just deceiving yourself.i dnt think women can rule this country bcuz for me, i cnt allow that.i dnt want a situation where woman will give me order to do something.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by bengasyl(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Fatherofdragons: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
both the Bible and Quran are all misogynistic books FACT

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Gggg102(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
now I'm confused...

he said that women are more intelligent so they shouldn't be allowed to rule.

so in the man's mind, the less intelligent should rule the intelligent. undecided

I'm thinking this is the beginning of Nigeria's problems.

dullards rule, intelligent people follow. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by dalass(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kariboe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzijru8fcU

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/09/nigerian-lawmaker-argues-against-giving-women-more-political-opportunities
That is the way most Nigerians think.. Women will mess everything up? Indeed! And since men have been in power, what have the been doing? Making things work right? .. Nigerians with male dominated leaders is better than Germany abi.. I just hate the fact that most of these Northerners have no sense at all!

6 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by abbey621(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
They say politicians often are a reflection of the people who voted for them. Just go out to Jigawa and interview the populace, you would find that even the women are in support of what the politician said. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Fatherofdragons: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
mrkunlex:
you are just deceiving yourself.i dnt think women can rule this country bcuz for me, i cnt allow that.i dnt want a situation where woman will give me order to do something.
yet Germany and England are ahead of nijeriya in all aspects keep deceiving ur self

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
mrkunlex:
you're an insecure, weak shyte Mr Kunle.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by dalass(f): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gggg102:
now I'm confused...

he said that women are more intelligent so they shouldn't be allowed to rule.

so in the man's mind, the less intelligent should rule the intelligent.:\

He is simply stating the fact that his wives and an average woman is more intelligent than he is and his stupidity would be further exposed if women were given the opportunity

4 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by nomenclature(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
How e take concern us?busy body
elChapo1:
I'm proud to say that I can and will continue to gv my wife all the chances she needs cos she is my best friend and confidant. to hell with this islamic misogynist!!! besides today marks one year anniversary btween my wife and i.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by mrkunlex(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Daeylar:
Mtchewww.

What really gives men the guts to say rubbish such as this for that matter. That's where I'm confused.
Foolish man.
let me tell you the fact,he is nt foolish.no matter hw women struggle to rule this country, it will be futile.#telling you the fact

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by missterious(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
kings09:
Patricia Etteh na example

So she's the only politician in the history of Nigeria to steal? What about the hundreds of male politicians and political appointees being charged with corruption everyday?? Just be quiet if you have nothing sensible to say.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by missterious(f): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
mrkunlex:

Look at this misogynistic pile of wet garbage. Your type will meet Folorunsho Alakija and kneel down to beg her for money.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by mrkunlex(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jobia:
you're an insecure, weak shyte Mr Kunle.
let me ask you 1 question.
for example, if a woman bcome president, her husband will be what

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by babtoundey(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm proud to say that I can and will continue to gv my wife all the chances she needs cos she is my best friend and confidant. to hell with this islamic misogynist!!! besides today marks one year anniversary btween my wife and i.

Elejoo bu
Parrot, who axe you?
What has your affairs with your got to do with us and the issue being discussed.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Gggg102(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Gggg102(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
mrkunlex:
let me tell you the fact,he is nt foolish.no matter hw women struggle to rule this country, it will be futile.#telling you the fact

but he said they are more intelligent...
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
This is interesting. A lot of the small miseducated pikins that are legion on this site will now be waffling between misogyny (daft useless women) and tribal hatred (useless northerners)

The man ticks all the boxes of the woman hating brigade, but he is a gworo chewing head slamming aboki

This is them right now.

Who will they support cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by AlanSugar(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Pls forgive him, Christians are terrorists! Hahahahaha!
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by mrkunlex(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
missterious:

Look at this misogynistic pile of wet garbage. Your type will meet Folorunsho Alakija and kneel down to beg her for money.
i dnt hate women and i will ever lover them.God forbid bad things, never in my life will i bey women for anything.i just hate it

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by elpigrafa: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
It sounded like he was joking.

I know he was not.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Sagay212: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
nobody is stopping any woman from becoming what she wants to be. Everyone whether men or women enjoy equal opportunities. no body will serve you anything on a platter of gold. you have to work hard to get it.

7 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by CAPSLOCKED: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
FluidQueen:
grin The bible Was obviously written mostly by Bigotic, Misogynistic, Domino-thirsty men..

That Book is Outdated and Obviously needs Reviews and Editions. Can't even deal with all that latent hatred for the Female gender!

NO, YOU DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT A HOLY BOOK, INSPIRED BY THE ONE TRUE LOVING GOD HIMSELF!

ABOUT REVIEWS AND REVISIONS,

IT HAS BEEN REVIEWED, REVISED, EDITED, MOST PARTS REMOVED.. BEFORE THE 18TH CENTURY BY THE POLITICAL POWERS BACK THEN, PARTICULARLY, THE ROMANS.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by mrkunlex(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gggg102:

but he said they are more intelligent...
he just use it to qualify you and make you happy.i dnt say women are nt intelligent
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by tsmat(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
as if men has not messed up already.....stupidity is in some people's gene...now they will try to back up this shit with the Bible or Quran.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by CAPSLOCKED: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Daeylar:
Mtchewww.

What really gives men the guts to say rubbish such as this for that matter.
That's where I'm confused.
Foolish man.

UNCLOTHED WOMEN ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM.
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Mitchsin(f): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:

Awwnn... God bless ur union

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Medics007(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
I don't have any issue with women in front role, if that's the case, we need to review our tradition and norms, let the womanfolk start paying bills, let them start proposing, let them start paying the bride price and Co. If u have a lady as a coworker, she'll feel cool to ask you to pay for her food and drinks, yet they'll be the first to shout about been sidelined. If u want to take over jobs and political positions, be ready to take over the responsibilities too. Simple

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) / NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) / DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.