Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 PM

Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence (30079 Views)

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by phreakabit(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
career rapist
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by SOFTENGR: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
I hope the guy is not thinking of 77 Virgins somewhere after he dies.
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by Pylony(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
I cry for you oga rapist, sha just seek they cut that your stubborn cassava and feed it to the dogs. grin
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by Rushna27(f): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
death is actually better than the jail sentence... bt notwithstanding, he gat to pay for his atrocities....
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by 9inches(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Why waste prison space and tax payers money? Cut off his 'tool' and let him go home biko.
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
dfrost:
angry Good for him.

There is bomb on this guy's head.
bros I no fit laugh abeg you too funny
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by godofuck231: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
The serial rapist who on Tuesday begged the court to hang him for his heinous acts, has been sentenced to an effective 72 years in jail, Zimbabwe.
According to Herald, regional magistrate Mrs Dambudzo Malunga had sentenced Charles Magombedze to 78 years in prison, but conditionally suspended six years.
Magombedze was convicted on eight counts of rape on his own plea of guilty. He shocked the court when he requested the hangman’s noose, saying he was unable to exorcise the evil spirit that led him into committing the crimes if left alive.
Malunga said Magombedze deserved severe punishment as he behaved like a beast when he raped the victims by using dangerous weapons like iron bars, axes and machetes when he committed the offences.
Magombedze raped a woman before abusing a pupil at Chibaya High School in June last year. In the same month, he raped another woman who was doing laundry along Tugwi River in Chivi.
In October the same year, the convict raped another woman who was going to church. He also raped a police constabulary’s wife, then raped a 14- year-old girl, who was herding cattle in January this year.
He raped another woman after waylaying her at Charumbira Farm. In the same month, Magombedze raped a child he found sleeping in a hut at Jeka Village. He raped another woman after threatening her near Stephen business centre.
He also abused a woman in a garden at Rukanda Farm in the same month after hitting her with a brick. Magombedze raped another woman whom he found in a garden along Tugwi River.
The serial rapist also handcuffed and raped another woman at Shokoni Business Centre in Chivi. He raped another one at Razi Business Centre in the same district while she was coming from hospital.
Magombedze also faces attempted murder charges after stabbing a woman five times whom she failed to rape after she managed to flee.
On his initial appearance in court on Tuesday, Magombedze said he was a member of a Satanic cult whose goal was to spill blood and to have unprotected sex to breed another Satanic generation. http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/serial-rapist-sentenced-to-72-years.html?m=1
put him in the gay section if possible, so his ass can get some payback, ass hole!
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by DarkLover: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
I hope he won't be raping other inmates? He might be a silent bisexual.

Maybe his wish should be served, but in the most painful way imaginable, not through hanging.
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by Chochovini: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
superior1:
But for insanity, how do you insert into someone weeping, begging you not to and derive pleasure?
It beats my imagination too.

1 Like

Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by dfrost: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
kingdaro:
bros I no fit laugh abeg you too funny

grin cheesy He's even fortunate that he's not a Nigerian. Rape policeman wife? You own don be be dat.
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by basic23111: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
they should bring the slowpoke to the market square, let guys decide
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by Inijesus(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
DarkLover:
I hope he won't be raping other inmates? He might be a silent bisexual.

Maybe his wish should be served, but in the most painful way imaginable, not through hanging.
He deserve dis type of punishment

Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by Juliusdking(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Make una give him wetin e ask for
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by johnnyvid(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
godofuck231:
put him in the gay section if possible, so his ass can get some payback, ass hole!
lol you are so so funny, Infact he will continue his crime. don't you know gay and lesbians are promoting HIV and aids diseases.
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by Ellabae(f): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wtf? They should kill him already

1 Like

Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by Ten06(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Is it a human being they are talking here or a he goat?
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by winj3: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Facebooker:
I said it

If its Uganda or Kenya or Zimbabwe - Sex is involved
If its IGBO or Ghana - 419 is involved
The rest of the countries don't really matter grin

If its IGBO or Ghana - drugs or 419 is involved
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by godofuck231: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol you are so so funny, Infact he will continue his crime. don't you know gay and lesbians are promoting HIV and aids diseases.
I hope he get VIH not only HIV
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by harrywinner48: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested

Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by EddyTeddy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dis one na RAPER oh. Waiten self haha
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
HE IS NOT FIT TO LIVE AGAIN..KILL HIM JARE
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by johnnyvid(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
godofuck231:
I hope he get VIH not only HIV
lol.death sentence is the best solution to stop this heinous crime.
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by akaahs(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
They gave him 72 years sentence on earth but prefer to spend it in hell with his 72 vurgins. Sharp guy
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by edgecution(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Facebooker:
I said it

If its Uganda or Kenya or Zimbabwe - Sex is involved

If its Nigeria or Ghana - 419 is involved

The rest of the countries don't really matter

I mean, what good can come out of a shithole continent grin

You have just shown your ignorance. Rapists and Serial killers are more in developed countries.

Colonial mentality.
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Death sentence kor....he should suffer in jail jhur with this treatment
Twice in the morning twice in the afternoon and three tyms in d night........se his mouth lyk death sentence dia
Death sentence would have been better because this man will still be walking the streets until he rapes again.
According to Herald, regional magistrate Mrs Dambudzo Malunga had sentenced Charles Magombedze to 78 years in prison, but conditionally suspended six years.
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by chiefojiji(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
This one pass rapist.... He is a raperist
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by NwaJozi: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2018
NOC1:

Where did you stay in Zimbabwe?
This was what I learnt when I came for 2 weeks visit in Zimbabwe.

Ezumezu, de gab....

Harare I visit The Southern Countries but I'm based in Jozi
Re: Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence by JikanTaalolo: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
I am sure pathologists will find plenty similarities in this man's brain tissue with that of a he goat. He doesn't even look like a human being.

If I were the judge I will just order for the amputation of his joy stick and balls to see whether he will rape again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja / Man To Die By Hanging Over N14,570 Robbery / Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.