Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

#ifitwasthepdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ifitwasthepdp (1217 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
If it was a PDP led administration that laundered and keeps laundering the image of its leaders in the face of failures and ineptitude; could Nigerians had condoned it?

Matured and unbiased comments needed here pls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
There is going to be an everyday update here, to point out the failures, ineptitude and corrupt acts which are being laundered.

Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Cc imhotep, lZAA, ZombieTamer, Adadike et'al

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
PDP and their online agent should go and sleep. After 16 years with no atom of progress yet you're still here opening thread up and down.
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
eodavids:
If it was a PDP led administration that laundered and keeps laundering the image of its leaders in the face of failures and ineptitude; could Nigerians had condoned it?

A-P-Cheat is as wasted as the Nigerian army

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
eodavids:

under PDP

2 Likes

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
eodavids:

under A-P-Cheat

3 Likes

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
PDP and their online agent should go and sleep. After 16 years with no atom of progress yet you're still here opening thread up and down.

Madridguy, everything Nigeria can boast of today are dividends of PDP
-Electrification or urban and rural areas,
-GSM,
-Agric revolution,
Etc

NB:
The ones we can no longer boast of are the ones destabilized by your people:
*Economy,
*Holistic human and property security,
* National cohesion,
Etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
eodavids:

-GSM,
-Agric revolution,
Etc

NB:
*Economy,
* National cohesion,
Etc
under APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
imhotep:

under A-P-Cheat

Well done my Bros!

These zombies prefers that we all keep quiet while a failure be packaged into something else before our very eyes.
Haba zombies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
eodavids:

Well done my Bros!

These zombies prefers that we all keep quiet while a failure be packaged into something else before our very eyes.
Haba zombies!
Dont mind the zombies.

Under A-P-Cheat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by LZAA: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
eodavids:
There is going to be an everyday update here, to point out the failures, ineptitude and corrupt acts which are being laundered.

Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Cc imhotep, lZAA, ZombieTamer, Adadike et'al

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by LZAA: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
eodavids:

goblins are keeping quiet due to their igbophobia
that's why they are actively courting ndigbo after calling them 5%
one even had d nerve to compare NOI with adeosun
goblins lack logic grin grin
cc imhotep
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by madridguy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
For your mind you're talking with a kid or someone with short term memory?

Electrification of what? You mean after looting 16 Billion US dollar to generate less down 2000 megawatt? GSM that was offered during Abacha regime shouldn't be pointed as PDP achievement cuz we know how you people cuts Nigerians head with it.

I think you should bury your head in shame to mention security, you created Fulani terrorists, your gave birth to Boko haram, Niger Delta militants and other terrorists group.

eodavids:

-GSM,
-Agric revolution,
Etc

NB:
*Economy,
* National cohesion,
Etc
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by LZAA: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:

Electrification of what? You mean after looting 16 Billion US dollar to generate less down 2000 megawatt? GSM that was offered during Abacha regime shouldn't be pointed as PDP achievement cuz we know how you people cuts Nigerians head with it.

I think you should bury your head in shame to mention security, you created Fulani terrorists, your gave birth to Boko haram, Niger Delta militants and other terrorists group.

yet apc are destroying and dividing d land
workers are underpaid
jobs are non existent
corruption doesn't hide anymore
herdsmen are now protected by the military
all within the space of 3 years
smh

2 Likes

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65698243][/quote]

I concur!

Daura awaits her son. Its the right place for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
LZAA:

yet apc are destroying and dividing d land
workers are underpaid
jobs are non existent
corruption doesn't hide anymore
herdsmen are now protected by the military
all within the space of 3 years
smh

Thanks for enlightening him. I wish zombiism will allow the lecture permeate his brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
LZAA:

cc imhotep

Mmmh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:

PDP actually electrified both urban and Rural dwellings across Nigeria. Its a fact, not fiction like you and your folks are doing today.

GSM became a reality under Obasanjo regime. Don't tell me your usual lies again of abacha dictatorial days. If you are not aware- the days abacha held sway was dark days and you dare not say GSM came in abacha regime, even if you uses lies for breakfast.

Security under PDP was atleas predictable, and the excesses of BH was restricted to Borno majorly, with some erand activities in yobe and some parts of Adamawa.
Immediately your folks came on board, they ordered the dismantling of all check points from north to south; then arms were moved freely across the country.
Next, insecurity became an issue everywhere in Nigeria, and your folks, trying to downplay the menace, said its Libyans who brought in arms that are making the troubles.

Fast forward to now: we now have Benue indigenes being told that their father land belong to cattle and its rearers...

The country is polarized, and you are not ashamed to make a defence for the failures and inepts.

2 Likes

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by ZombieTAMER: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:

You are able to talk and post trash online simply because of the numerous PDP achievements...

Today is Friday... Let me take it that your forehead is paining you kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
#ifitwasthepdp

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by ZombieTAMER: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Buhari don't even trust his own ability with his son's life.... That's why he quickly sent the dude straight to a German hospital grin grin... Such a devilish dullard

Madridguy don't even have access to paracetamol that's after budgeting billions to the health sector annually cheesy

1 Like

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

You are able to talk and post trash online simply because of the numerous PDP achievements...

My guy, you do well.

In their image laundry activities; these zombies have refused to admit that their folks in power have failed in all sides.
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari don't even trust his own ability with his son's life.... That's why he quickly sent the dude straight to a German hospital grin grin... Such a devilish dullard

Madridguy don't even have access to paracetamol that's after budgeting billions to the health sector annually cheesy

Yeah, another way they bastardized their own promises. His family doctors are in Germany. Which directly opposes the campaign promise related to health sector "...no abroad medical trip..."
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by ZombieTAMER: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fulani herdsmen are on killing spree
Everywhere is turning red as blood flows like river in the middle belt... Yet no army operation is declared on them

Insecurity everywhere... Boko prisoners that the PDP government caught and caged have all regained their freedom... Thanks to the Daura President for not only setting them free but rewarding them in dollars and pounds.. grin cheesy grin While Madridguy is here begging for data
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by ZombieTAMER: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
Animals are swallowing money upandan
Yet they are hell bent on spreading propaganda about fighting corruption...

The dullard recently embarrassed himself in Ghana with an ill thought out statement

Very soon he will Ajala will travel to the United states and promise to help them with electricity grin cheesy grin
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
LZAA:

cc imhotep
A-P-CHEAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Animals are swallowing money upandan
Yet they are hell bent on spreading propaganda about fighting corruption...

The dullard recently embarrassed himself in Ghana with an ill thought out statement

Very soon he will Ajala will travel to the United states and promise to help them with electricity grin cheesy grin

Can you imagine that?
"Snake, monkey, rats,etec" being accused of theft or of office snatching just so that human persons will not be blamed for their inadequacy and incompetency.
Yet the presido went to Ghana and, by mincing words, said that his administration will help them fight corruption angry
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
eodavids:

Can you imagine that?
"Snake, monkey, rats,etec" being accused of theft or of office snatching just so that human persons will not be blamed for their inadequacy and incompetency.
Yet the presido went to Ghana and, by mincing words, said that his administration will help them fight corruption angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:

Madridguy, you are my person. I mean no disrespect, but, you need to visit English class again. Sentence structure is still a difficult task for you and you must overcome it.

Read your quoted statement once more and underline the error
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thanks Prof Soyinka for your observation. I will do the needful ASAP. Mind you, this thread is not about uses of English so ignore my grammatical blunder and face the message.

eodavids:

Madridguy, you are my person. I mean no disrespect, but, you need to visit English class again. Sentence structure is still a difficult task for you and you must overcome it.

Read your quoted statement once more and underline the error
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
It's time you return PDP stipend given to you because no amount of thread on NL that will bring back the satanic party.
Bye Bye to Aso Rock Peedeepee

ZombieTAMER:

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by LZAA: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
imhotep:
A-P-CHEAT

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drug Dealers Sentenced And Killed Immediately In Front Of School Kids In China / You Are A Cheap Blackmailer - Group Slams Ben Bruce / Boko Haram Recaptures Another town, as Soldiers and Villagers flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.