Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months (13178 Views)

Yamaha Keyboard And Dstv Dish And Gotv Decoder / Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free / Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by paymentsol: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
Will you like to become a music producer like some of the music producer we have in Nigeria?
Will you like to play the Piano like Alicia Keys?
Will you like to Play the Guitar like our very own
ASA?

Well you are reading the right thread, cause we have come up with a very easy lesson that will make you know how to play these musical instrument within 2months as in you will become a professional in playing it

CALL:08034927513

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AMOUNT WE ARE COLLECTING IS A TOKEN BUT WHAT YOU ARE GETTING IS QUALITY

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by paymentsol: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
Learn the rudiment and application of how to play musical instrument within 2month
call 08034927513
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by Oluti(m): 5:51am On May 21, 2010
Well, I play the guitar but I want to learn how to play the piano so that I can play in my church. Where do you take the lessons? Do you take home lessons? I live in Ikorodu and I don't like going far away for lessons on anything. Finally, how much will the two months cost.
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by paymentsol: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
Oluti:

Well, I play the guitar but I want to learn how to play the piano so that I can play in my church. Where do you take the lessons? Do you take home lessons? I live in Ikorodu and I don't like going far away for lessons on anything. Finally, how much will the two months cost.
it depend on you,if you want uS to come to IKORODU we can,we just finished a class @ jumofak after Agric B/stop.
If you can afford the t-fare we will come and teach you ASAP, grin
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by paymentsol: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
Music is sumthing from the heart, as long as you have interest in it you can play musical instrument easily.
call 08034927513 for more details
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by Oluti(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2010
Write me a personal letter on ajibola4olutisr@gmail.com and we'll take it from there. I am about to procure my own keyboard to facilitate my learning. Let me know how much it will cost for the two months if you have to come to Agric where I live and how much it will cost me to come to your place. Also where do you live? I 'll like to see all the variables to be able to arrive at a decision.
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by smsglory(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2011
WE ARE PRESENTLY OFFERING A PROMO ON TEACHING THE ACT OF PLAYING THE KEYBOARD AND GUITAR TO ALL THOSE WHO SIGN UP WITH OUR MUSIC CLASS NOW.Remember we said we will only teach you for 2mnths,maximum period is 3mnths and you should be able to stay and play any of the listed Musical Instrument yourself without calling us again.
Our class is 100% Practical and we will teach YOU in the most simplest form.Our teacher are professionals in both teaching and playing so you are in the correct Hand.
Grab this change to know How to play the Guitar or keyboard, !!!

Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by smsglory(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2011
Learning Musical instrument to some had been very cumbersome.A former student in our school (Tunji) went to so called MUSIC SCHOOL we dunt want to mention name  for 6mnths and paid huge amount of cash, could not even play a simple major scale on C Major.He was skeptical when he came to us,but we trained him for 3mnths and now he is playing for a Redeemed Church in Gbagada.
So,its not the individual but the system of teaching,like we said even a four years old boy/girl can learn with our system of teaching, we are very reasonable when it come to fee.

Call 08034927513/018781626 for Info
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by LoveKing(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2011
do you have branches or recommendations in port harcourt? please email me at lovemission21@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by DJWales: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2011
I live here in Abj, so how can i, ?
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by smsglory(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2011
DJ Wales:

I live here in Abj, so how can i, ?
Hi DJ Wale we are sorry we dunt have any office in Abuja yet, but will have a material we call Do It Your Self.Its a treated material that can help you learn how to play the Piano yourself.Please do make a request for it on 07028958333 FOR THE PRICE
Thank you
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by preshizeee(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
plz am interesteed in playing d piano , i want to use this opportunity that am on hols, pls wat is the cost and where is d skool located, rply a.s.a.p
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by smsglory(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
preshizeee:

plz am interesteed in playing d piano , i want to use this opportunity that am on hols, pls wat is the cost and where is d skool located, rply a.s.a.p
We have our training site @Alagomeji Yaba;Lagos state.Maximum period is 3months.Please call 07028958333 for details for the pricing for learning,we also have Videos that will take you from Fundamental to the standard stage.
Thanks call to get more details
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by kunleomoba: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
please am based in Abuja and wants to learn how to play Keyboard within a short period, can you link me with any of the reputable music school?
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by smsglory(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2012
kunleomoba: please am based in Abuja and wants to learn how to play Keyboard within a short period, can you link me with any of the reputable music school?
If you are in ABJ and you wanna learn, please call 08052017988 for details.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by janeny24: 2:06pm On May 22, 2013
Pls I reside in calabar n I nid to learn how to play the guitar.do u have branches over hia?
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by jtenna: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2013
I stay in surulere. I want to learn d guitar n keyboard simultaneously. Is it possible? And Þlëå§e email me the price At justineofori@hotmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by smsglory(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
j.tenna:
I stay in surulere. I want to learn d guitar n keyboard simultaneously. Is it possible? And Þlëå§e email me the price At justineofori@hotmail.com. Thanks
Yes its very possible it all depends on u.We are replying you now.
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by Dinakas(f): 12:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Does Abuja now have an office? I'm interested
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by tonylistic(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
where is the place of learning
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by jayriginal: 1:59am On Sep 27, 2015
smsglory:
Learning Musical instrument to some had been very cumbersome.A former student in our school (Tunji) went to so called MUSIC SCHOOL we dunt want to mention name  for 6mnths and paid huge amount of cash, could not even play a simple major scale on C Major.He was skeptical when he came to us,but we trained him for 3mnths and now he is playing for a Redeemed Church in Gbagada.
So,its not the individual but the system of teaching,like we said even a four years old boy/girl can learn with our system of teaching, we are very reasonable when it come to fee.

Call 08034927513/018781626 for Info

Bros you can lie oh . . .

It doesnt take 5 minutes to learn the major scale. If he couldn't play it in 6 months no juju will make him a professional in 3 months.

Small small abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by joywendy(f): 2:02am On Sep 27, 2015
jayriginal:

Bros you can lie oh . . .

It doesnt take 5 minutes to learn the major scale. If he couldn't play it in 6 months no juju will make him a professional in 3 months.

Small small abeg.

lmao!

I thought na only me see am,

Aspa this one strong wahali grin
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by jayriginal: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2015
joywendy:

lmao!

I thought na only me see am,

Aspa this one strong wahali grin

grin
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by NnamdiN: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2016
Yall can visit konga.com/hugostores for affordable keyboards wink
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by Chydobe: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
After getting done with the positioning of your hand on the piano, the next thing is to let your fingers get acquainted to movement on the piano. (This should be a daily exercise.) Now we are going to number your fingers thus : 1-thumb 2-pointer 3-middle finger 4-ring finger 5-little finger (this applies to both left hand (LH) and right hand (RH).

click on link to learn from the scratch

http://www.newzified.com/piano-lessons-online-%e2%94%82beginners-adults-basic-finger-placements-lesson-4/
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by WayLoaded(m): 1:44am On May 06, 2018
Any hope for Port Harcourt? 09084765599
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months by geniusng(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Am interested

(1) (Reply)

Promote your Music / Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano / Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.