Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Video: Women Will Overthrow Men If Given Too Much Opportunity – Rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Women Will Overthrow Men If Given Too Much Opportunity – Rep (604 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Women Will Overthrow Men If Given Too Much Opportunity – Rep by sharpden: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
A federal lawmaker has opined that women will overthrown men if they are given too much opportunity in all works of life.

This was the submission of Hon. Mohammed Kazure Gaduji who represents Kazaure/Roni/Gwiwa/Yankwashi constituencies at the House of Representatives.

Gaduji during plenary on Friday, while contributing his viewpoint to the gender equality bill opined that given how intelligent women were it was risky for them to be given ‘too much opportunity‘ as they are likely to overthrow the men folks.

“In my whole life I love women because, Mr Speaker if I go back to my home, I am here in the chamber, I left my children, my activities at home to my wife, but what I observed is women need the government or the people to give them opportunities, it’s good to give a woman opportunities but not too much,” HEADLINE heard him say in a video recording belonging to the lower legislative chamber.

He said women should not be given opportunities in terms of Politics, Entrepreneur and others because they care of the children and some domestic responsibilities.

He allayed his fear buttressing his point that since the women has captured men at home given the fact that they have about 70 percent responsibilities at home they should not be given the chance outside because they will capture everywhere.

“What I fear Mr Speaker (Dogara), is they control us at home so when we give them the opportunity outside and they control us outsite and home they will capture everything Mr. Speaker.

“Women are very very intelligent because you will see a big man controlled by wife, that is what I observed and experience in this life, because majority of the big people, if you need something from them do go direct to them go to the wife and you will easily get what you want.

“So when we give them more chance one day they will overthrown us,” he said while the chamber broke into laughter.

The 45years old lawmaker continued, “60-70 percent of my votes came from women so if women understand this thing they will vote us out.”

He also said if the trend was allowed one day the chamber will be taken over by women and they will mess up the arm of government.

Gaduji at his closing remarks called for the speedy rescue of the remaining Chibok girls kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorist in 2014 and Dapchi girls abducted last month while pledging his unalloyed support for President Muhammadu Buhari.

After speaking, the Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, thanked him for his contribution.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8cizOpTls4

https://www.headlineng.com/video-women-will-overthrow-men-given-much-opportunity-rep/amp/
Re: Video: Women Will Overthrow Men If Given Too Much Opportunity – Rep by ConAir(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
He said and i quote 'women should not be given opportunities in politics,entrepreneur or other areas because they care and take care of the children and home is their responsibility'.
Am not in support of feminism but, some women deserve a chance in all aspects of life, some are very diligent and very determined and smart.
The idea of women taking care of the home is kinda archaic way of reasoning.
Re: Video: Women Will Overthrow Men If Given Too Much Opportunity – Rep by babasolution: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
these people are fools,no wonder nigeria is in this state,we are led by fools
Re: Video: Women Will Overthrow Men If Given Too Much Opportunity – Rep by sharpden: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

. / “ibori, A Unifying Figure In Nigeria”- Secondus, Okowa, Uduaghan / Three PDP, Two APC Govs, 35 Senators Set To Join SDP – Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.