Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,263 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (773887 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Tochy31(m): 3:55am On Jun 18, 2018
I still can't believe that we have a great forum like this. Please, Gurus and my Ogas @ d top, I have a question that I am unable to find an answer for the past 45 days. Please, I have a sponsor who earns 1.5 m Naira monthly as salary but with 80k closing balance. Below is the summary.
opening balance: 3k
total debit: 15m
total credit: 15m
closing balance:81k

With extensive document, can i use her as my sponsor for study permit without paying tuition fee? She is a friend to me but not related in any form.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ratawu: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2018
U
Tochy31:
I still can't believe that we have a great forum like this. Please, Gurus and my Ogas @ d top, I have a question that I am unable to find an answer for the past 45 days. Please, I have a sponsor who earns 1.5 m Naira monthly as salary but with 80k closing balance. Below is the summary.

With extensive document, can i use her as my sponsor for study permit without paying tuition fee? She is a friend to me but not related in any form.

Thanks

Insufficient funds loading

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by whyx06(m): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by nogara: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2018
The account is very ok
Cherryola:
Pls house help me out it is possible for someone that only have pure water factory declare personal statement of account with balance of 25m while company acct 10m to sponsor someone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Cherryola: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2018
@nogara but all the money are generate from pure water factory hope the emmbasy wont say is that how they buy water to afford that kind of money
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Tochy31:

Thanks
It won't work. First your friend doesn't have enough in his/her account. Secondly, as a third party your sponsor will be required to show commitment by paying your tuition fee and transfer your living expenses into your account or transfer both into your account. And from the look at the account what is there can't even book a flight to Dubai let a lone to Canada or even pay your tuition fee/living expenses.
MY ADVISE:
1. Wait till your sponsor has an healthy balance or
2. Get another sponsor or
3. Try and secure funding(that's if you have good undergraduate grade) or
4. Look at another country

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lemia(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Tochy31:

Thanks

Hi,

You cannot use this sponsor.

if your full tuition and living expenses have been paid into your account then you can use the sponsor. the incoming and outgoing cash will serve proof that there's a probability of money coming for your fees in the future years.

please and please, your sponsor must show that they have the required amount available either in their account or it has been paid to you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2018
whyx06:
Please. I need advice from N'Ls.

What are the documents that's require to process Canada student visa for diploma certificate .

Email: diffusionly@gmail.com
whyx06,

Which of the dipolma certificate program are we talking about here? Do you mean PGD/PGC? If no!,
Are you referring to ordinary dipolma for fresh high school graduates?. If yes?, I'll advise that if you aren't a fresh high school graduate don't waste your visa application fee by applying with an ordinary dipolma offer that last for 2 years. You are better off applying for a bachelor's degree which goes a long run to prove to the visa officer that you're a genuine student who wants to enhance his/her career prospects back home. Going with an ordinary dipolma program you will be seen as not a genuine student who is using study permit as a means to facilitate entry into Canada.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by deboskie(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
You can make payment with your debit card. I made mine through my GTB naira debit card and all went fine.
ladyb4sure:
Hi guys! Has anyone made application fee payment to Conestoga College? Am finding it difficult to make payment now as there is no option for debit card just credit card.

What do they mean by payment deffered? Though I went ahead to upload all documents but making payment is now the issue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Lemia:

Hi,

You cannot use this sponsor.

if your full tuition and living expenses have been paid into your account then you can use the sponsor. the incoming and outgoing cash will serve proof that there's a probability of money coming for your fees in the future years.

please and please, your sponsor must show that they have the required amount available either in their account or it has been paid to you.
Hi bro, hope you have booked your flight? Congratulations on your approval.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2018
mcobex:

Happy Birthday my sure bro mcobex!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dozieihems: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Good morning all I have been following this thread for sometimes now I really appreciate everyone I have this advice that kept me thinking since yesterday I want to share it with u guys.I work in a reputable company my bank transfer is 120k a month after loan and tax deduction.Am married with two kids I want to apply for my masters in Canada in mind of bringing my family over during my program.My friend in UK adviced me yesterday that I shld not travel to Canada that things are hard there,that it will make me to start afresh.That I may find it difficult even after my masters to get a good job to sponsor my family over there. Please advice a brother so I will not make a decision that I will regret all my life
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by tomiwa18: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2018
I was refused Canada student permit because of the following reasons; I have not satisfied that you would leave Canada at the end stay of your as a temporary resident. I considered several factors, including; travel history, purpose of visit, personal assets and financial status.

Please bear in mind that, I have only traveled to Ghana before, and I paid $8k out of $14k school fees and got scholarship and study leave from my employer amounting to $7k and had 3.5m account balance.I have two masters already,MBA AND MSC in accounting but i applied for Human resource because i want to change my field of work. Also, I am self sponsored.
Please how do I take it up from there ?
PLEASE DONT BE SILENCE TO MY SITUATION.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by nogara: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Do you think they have that time? More so, pure water is a fast moving goods consumed by all on daily. If not , why can't it generate millions. I am very comfortable with that statement.
Cherryola:
@nogara but all the money are generate from pure water factory hope the emmbasy wont say is that how they buy water to afford that kind of money

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Happy Birthday my sure bro mcobex!
Thanks bro, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
What an explanatory write up, thank you for doing justice to my question. God blessed u, mercy of God showers on your family and and my family wherever we go AMEN

mcobex:
1. You don't need separate envelopes, in fact VFS staff won't collect any envelope from you. Once the person attending to you collects your app, he/she will arrange them accordingly and put everything in a file (VFS jacket), then direct you to the next counter where you will pay app fee and later submit and biometric.
2. Once you validate your form, just print it. Nothing more.
3. You can use as many third party sponsor but make sure they show commitment by paying the said amount to your account and state in their respective letter of support why they are sponsoring you. Though I think using 2 sponsors should be enough(My opinion).
NB: I want to believe you have been working before now and since you are married with children the vo will require you show your own fund (apart from your soonsors)......just try and show you save some money on your own towards your studies. Using too many soonsors at this stage(without you showing you have personal savings towards your own studies might make the vo feel you aren't responsible enough). I will advise you use just 2 sponsors while your other friends send their own part into your account and you explain in your SOP that you borrowed them some money in the past and they just paid you back.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by swisster: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2018
good morning my wonderful E-fam. happy salah 2 ya all.

plz i want to ask, how long does it take to get biometric call after submitting an application online.

2. is it on my email i will get d notification or my account on cic website.

itz bin 5 days now since i submitted my app.

thank u.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by vibrant99(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
###FACT###

If CIC releases your passport between 20-25 days, it is 85% APPROVED.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Newman1010: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2018
dozieihems:
Good morning all I have been following this thread for sometimes now I really appreciate everyone I have this advice that kept me thinking since yesterday I want to share it with u guys.I work in a reputable company my bank transfer is 120k a month after loan and tax deduction.Am married with two kids I want to apply for my masters in Canada in mind of bringing my family over during my program.My friend in UK adviced me yesterday that I shld not travel to Canada that things are hard there,that it will make me to start afresh.That I may find it difficult even after my masters to get a good job to sponsor my family over there. Please advice a brother so I will not make a decision that I will regret all my life

Where I work, people who earn over 500k a month with crazy bonuses left for Canada. You earn 120k (which is less than 400$) and you don’t want to make a decision that you will regret forever. Well done Sir, your friend is in deed a very good friend. Everyone I know say the UK is very difficult, what is your friend still doing there?

Stop seeking fake people’s opinion when making a major move in you life. Read, pray and take the bold step.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kishkosh: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Happy birthday sir @mcobex
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by gg4real: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Are you really sure he's truly your friend?

dozieihems:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dozieihems: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2018
gg4real:
Are you really sure he's truly your friend?

I asked him because travelled to UK over ten years ago I wanted to share from his experience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dozieihems: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2018
Newman1010:

Where I work, people who earn over 500k a month with crazy bonuses left for Canada. You earn 120k (which is less than 400$) and you don’t want to make a decision that you will regret forever. Well done Sir, your friend is in deed a very good friend. Everyone I know say the UK is very difficult, what is your friend still doing there?

Stop seeking fake people’s opinion when making a major move in you life. Read, pray and take the bold step.
God bless you I actually want to throw it open I have been thinking about this throughout out the night he even told me that the only job I can get after my masters as a foreigner is Cleaner, Security,Driver and guard keeper am just down

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dubaiboy1: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2018
My advise : Run as fast as you can from that friend .... He isn't your friend.

dozieihems:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kishkosh: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2018
dubaiboy1:
My advise : Run as fast as you can from that friend .... He isn't your friend.

Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by drhammed: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2018
dozieihems:
God bless you I actually want to throw it open I have been thinking about this throughout out the night he even told me that the only job I can get after my masters as a foreigner is Cleaner, Security,Driver and guard keeper am just down

Too bad you call him your friend. Please run so away from him.. I'm afraid he doesn't want you do good.

I wish you well in your search for greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rolorolo: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2018
dozieihems:

This is very wrong. Let me burst your bubbles. My elder who left Nigeria to Canada in 2012 is a certified family physician in Canada with monthly salary of $25k. She advised me that is good to come over and study as the system gives preference to individuals with their qualifications. Yes, initially, it may be rough but trust me, if you take the necessary certifications, you will get there and regret will be a thing of the past.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoadefantastic: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2018
dozieihems:

Hey brother,

Pray to God for direction and follow your mind. None of all these western countries can be compared to Nigeria. I did my Masters in Germany and have lived in Austria, USA etc.. I know people that that had good jobs and quit to pursue their masters or other qualifications and in the end didnt leave after their studies, brought their families and all sort of life key decisions as these. And they are doing fine. I can assure you that it is not always as rosy as it may sound in the begining particularly when you are moving there as a student with family. But truth be told, this will only last a few months or a year; by the time you understand the country and city you live everything will begin to make sense. In a nutshell its a worthy adventure! At least you are not quiting your job until you get admitted and gotten your visa. Canada amd UK are not even mates in terms of immigration policies; Canada is more friendly!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ladyb4sure(f): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please can I pm you? I only saw options for credit card. I made mistakes by registering twice which is same issues now I have two application number :-
deboskie:
You can make payment with your debit card. I made mine through my GTB naira debit card and all went fine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dozieihems: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
drhammed:

Too bad you call him your friend. Please run so away from him.. I'm afraid he doesn't want you do good.

I wish you well in your search for greener pasture.
Thanks for your advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.