Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (782999 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by charlyduru: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
MISFITrep:
Good morning everybody,
I need help on something please. Ideally, I should read all 289 pages of this thread to get answers but time constraint and urgent reasons won't let me
I am single with no kids and just got admission into a school in Canada. My paternal uncle (who is a citizen) agreed to sponsor me (tuition, accommodation, feeding, books etc ) what documents do I need from him for my visa application ? Does he need to transfer any money to my account after paying my tuition? Any need for that? He is married with 2 kids (all citizens)
Thank you

Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Statement of account
Tax clearance
Proof of source of funds : employment letter, pension statement, landed properties ,
Investment documents
Proof of relationship between you two : your birth certificate and his probably his state of origin and yours also . You should add your fathers birth certificate also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by walecott(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
June applicants how far? Any medical call yet ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MeinKampf: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
jnyuwa02:

I think Abiodunne and I are brothers from different mothers. Believe it or not, my application is still pending. I am hoping they would finish whatever it is they are doing and allow me to commence my studies by September 15 is resumption and my deadline. I believe I shall share my glorious testimony here.
Saying mighty amen to your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Jimmychuks2018: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Not finished. You need to buy your own bed.

quote author=yuloz post=69472312]Hi, Please I am interested, is it furnished? please contact me : abojohns921@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Yinkarolie: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
You can go to International organization for immigration in Abuja. It is 41,400. They will send it immediately.
Mbaku86:

Abuja is N48,500 at Abuja Clinic. I believe it is significantly cheaper in Lagos. Probably N28,000. Also, if it is a Medical request i will advise to choose Lagos. It seems Abuja Clinic delay in sending Medical reports to CIC. I did mine there and it took them 2 weeks to send mine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hereissola: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Austinpee4:

Start by going through page 0 of this part. It has a comprehensive summary of the process and steps to follow as you begin the process.

Regards.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
charlyduru:

Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Statement of account
Tax clearance
Proof of source of funds : employment letter, pension statement, landed properties ,
Investment documents
Proof of relationship between you two : your birth certificate and his probably his state of origin and yours also . You should add your fathers birth certificate also
thank you very much
I appreciate your response
Does he need to transfer the $10, 000 living expenses to my nigerian account or there isn't any need for that as the supporting documents sent will show that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hereissola: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
charlyduru:

Just relax we were all at this point at some point
Much of it would depend on your profile whether your going for a msc or PGD/c
First things first get is to get admitted then we can help you with visa requirements
Do make sure your intended program shows consistency with your previous degree or shows a proposed career growth to increase your possibilities of a TRV
God being with you , you can get a scholarship which would reduce the burden on you .

Just believe that’s the �.

God bless our hustle
Thanks a whole lot. Will do the first thing first.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by annmmesoma: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
walecott:

just dey no medical call yet ,me self don tire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by blaqnony: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please house, I made an online application since very early May. I did my biometrics early May too. No update since then. I have equally sent emails accros to some addresses, yet no plausible responses. Only 2 responded and apparently they are not the offices handling my application. I have equally called Visa Office Lagos to see if I can get where the application is being processed. All to no avail. Please does anyone know what best I could do again or should I just continue chilling and praying over it ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Thanks Legend, everything is fine and I am back to my Plateau mountain home now!! I see that you held the forte down well. Good job bro you have been doing and looking forward to many more of your contributions ahead!!

You're back to Plateau? After the series of killings going over there? lipsrsealed Wow! You must be a brave man with a strong heart. I can't imagine myself residing in such kind of deadly environment. God safeguard you!

Thanks for your compliments attorney!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by uyplus(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
annmmesoma:

just dey no medical call yet ,me self don tire

What date in June did you apply? Did you apply via Paper or Online route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by uyplus(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
walecott:

What date in June did you apply? Did you apply via Paper or Online route? My younger brother applied on the 12th of June via paper route and hasn't even been contacted yet!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by annmmesoma: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
uyplus:

What date in June did you apply? Did you apply via Paper or Online route?

applied 6th June online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kaka89(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hi fellas, I applied on 11th July and I have been trying to track the application since then but gets nothing. Is anyone having the same issue? Cos a guy that applied on 10th June was given his tracking number and he started tracked it that evening to see (application in Process) as the status
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by blaqnony: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kaka89:
Hi fellas, I applied on 11th July and I have been trying to track the application since then but gets nothing. Is anyone having the same issue? Cos a guy that applied on 10th June was given his tracking number and he started tracked it that evening to see (application in Process) as the status

It seems you applied online, if so, don't expect the tracking number to function as you can access your profile online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kaka89(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
I applied on paper route, not online

blaqnony:

It seems you applied online, if so, don't expect the tracking number to function as you can access your profile online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kaka89(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
As I applied on the 11th July for September Fall session, based on experience has anyone gotten this approval in such a short while
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKFTK: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
TRV Approved after 10weeks.

AlhaduliLlah.

I'd drop my details soon.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by deboskie(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congratulations.
AKFTK:

AlhaduliLlah.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by wallet87: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
blaqnony:
Please house, I made an online application since very early May. I did my biometrics early May too. No update since then. I have equally sent emails accros to some addresses, yet no plausible responses. Only 2 responded and apparently they are not the offices handling my application. I have equally called Visa Office Lagos to see if I can get where the application is being processed. All to no avail. Please does anyone know what best I could do again or should I just continue chilling and praying over it ?
Same with me I applied may 7th,I equally sent mail to about 7 cic offices too last week Wednesday but go a reply from lagosthat they have received my app and it's under processing . (They replied me through the mail I sent to London immigration. I guess they might be the one processing it)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Jayjaycee18: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
AKFTK:

AlhaduliLlah.

Congratulations. Wish you more success ahead.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bodmillz: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
AKFTK:

AlhaduliLlah.

Congratulations bro! Barakallahu fi!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Phocusjosh(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congratulations paddy....oya go and be successful at USASK cool cool cool
AKFTK:

AlhaduliLlah.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by blaqnony: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
wallet87:

Same with me I applied may 7th,I equally sent mail to about 7 cic offices too last week Wednesday but go a reply from lagosthat they have received my app and it's under processing . (They replied me through the mail I sent to London immigration. I guess they might be the one processing it)

Ok. Yeah, I recall that we are in the same category. I got a response from Lagos saying similar thing as yours but they replied the nail I sent to them. I will send you a mail now so we get to talk more.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by wallet87: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
blaqnony:

Ok. Yeah, I recall that we are in the same category. I got a response from Lagos saying similar thing as yours but they replied the nail I sent to them. I will send you a mail now so we get to talk more.
OK
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bukella(f): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Brendamad:
saw your email notification. But don’t know how to go about replying as it’s not working

You have to Reply through your email

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.