Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (773787 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

You're back to Plateau? After the series of killings going over there? lipsrsealed Wow! You must be a brave man with a strong heart. I can't imagine myself residing in such kind of deadly environment. God safeguard you!

Thanks for your compliments attorney!

Don’t mind them, it not as deadly as the media often portrays it. It’s actually quite a nice and serene place. It’s a victim of its own success. Known for its great weather and lush greenery, is what has attracted invaders. The spate of recent killings was secluded to three rural areas. 300 people killed is not anything different from killings that happen in a place like Lagos over criminal rampage over a period of one month. Every place has it cons and pros is the way I see and I don’t feel unsafe here.

There is a TRV train coming to town this fall resumption I hear. You had better jump on board. Best wishes!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by walecott(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
uyplus:

What date in June did you apply? Did you apply via Paper or Online route? My younger brother applied on the 12th of June via paper route and hasn't even been contacted yet!
I applied online route, 7th of June. Nothing yet oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yinkarolie:
You can go to International organization for immigration in Abuja. It is 41,400. They will send it immediately.

They are professionals at IOM Abuja. Not only are they giving you a medical check ups, the doctors meet with you individually to enlighten you on HIV prevention and the details of each medical test and what they are doing. They bring a really humane touch to the practice and you take some valuable life lesson away from there, not only a medical result. I highly recommend them. And they waste no time. On the very day your test is confirmed as passed or not passed (usually 2-3 working days), is the very day IRCC will get it. I did mine on a Tuesday and it was ready sent by Friday they called to confirm. And out of all the faces that come there, they remembered who I am and touched on particular conversations we had. Wonderful experience!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Aghatise:
Greeting my people. Application in week 9 ; wrote the consulate on Monday and got a direct feedback from Nairobi yesterday that my application has been finalized and should be hearing from VFS in the coming days. (Paper Route, Medical Passed - June 16) but there is no update on my portal when I linked my application ( still: eligibility review as well as background check processing since June cool . Any idea on what this could mean?

It’s an approval! Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Biakwa: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Aghatise:
Greeting my people. Application in week 9 ; wrote the consulate on Monday and got a direct feedback from Nairobi yesterday that my application has been finalized and should be hearing from VFS in the coming days. (Paper Route, Medical Passed - June 16) but there is no update on my portal when I linked my application ( still: eligibility review as well as background check processing since June cool . Any idea on what this could mean?

Did you do upfront medical or on request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Aghatise: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
On request

Biakwa:

Did you do upfront medical or on request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Aghatise: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
I Claim it IJN! Thanks bro for the insight.

jnyuwa02:

It’s an approval! Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Aghatise:
I Claim it IJN! Thanks bro for the insight.

Yeah that is what happened to Josephine too after her medical request and passing, she grown frustrated of waiting and wrote them. I don’t remember her Monicker. They told her too it’s been finalized she should wait for VFS. It was approval.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Wazony: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Wazony,

How may I be of help to you Sir?.
I need help in getting gcms note. Can I drop my own email?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congratulations....God wey do your own go do our own too

Brendamad:
Approval!!!!
Approved today 17/7/2018.
Application may 30
Medical request 21 June
Medicals done 26 June
Additional document request 21 June
Medical passed 1 May
Application approved 17 July
Paper route
University of Manitoba
Masters in nursing
IGSES award of 5400CAD
Resumption date September fall

Key factor God. Constant praying and grace took over.
Thank you all. Phocusjosh and all the nairalanders. To all the approval hopefuls, it will end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congratulations...God wey do your own go do our own

AKFTK:
TRV Approved after 10weeks.

AlhaduliLlah.

I'd drop my details soon.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Biakwa: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Yeah that is what happened to Josephine too after her medical request and passing, she grown frustrated of waiting and wrote them. I don’t remember her Monicker. They told her too it’s been finalized she should wait for VFS. It was approval.

Good evening,

This is 7th week and school is resuming 1st week of September,applied online 1st of June and after biometric nothing. Is it advisable to go and do medical looking at the time frame.
We were denied previous application and it did not take up to 3 to 4weeks although paper route then.
Please what do you advise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Biakwa:

Good evening,

This is 7th week and school is resuming 1st week of September,applied online 1st of June and after biometric nothing. Is it advisable to go and do medical looking at the time frame.
We were denied previous application and it did not take up to 3 to 4weeks although paper route then.
Please what do you advise

I believe the result of your application will be out before September 1st week. If you are sure you put a bulletproof application, then go take medicals. If not sure, you need to wait until they call you. Cos if you take medicals and your application is not granted, it will be a waste of money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by charlyduru: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
MISFITrep:
thank you very much
I appreciate your response
Does he need to transfer the $10, 000 living expenses to my nigerian account or there isn't any need for that as the supporting documents sent will show that?

Yes to make it more concrete and to prove these funds are accessible to you he can pay some percentage of the fee from there and also you should open a bank account there and hav him transfer the 10,000cad

I don’t think it mak sense sending the cash back here when he is there already.
Just my thoughts though , other reputable members can help me out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by blaqnony: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
jnyuwa02:

I believe the result of your application will be out before September 1st week. If you are sure you put a bulletproof application, then go take medicals. If not sure, you need to wait until they call you. Cos if you take medicals and your application is not granted, it will be a waste of money.

There is nothing like bulletproof application at all. Otherwise, nobody will be anxious over this thing. Just do your bit,pray hard and hope for the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
God should have mercy.....wonders shall never cease
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Seadorff1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
alftdbts:

Oohhh it's;
Mount Saint Vincent University, Halifax. N.S

They only offer 6 graduate programs in all, mostly social sciences/education programs (M.A/M.Ed) and the only science program being offered is Applied human nutrition. But I really don't know about undergrad programs, just go ahead and check for yourself.
Okay, Thanks for the info. but how do you go about the letter of reference stuff?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
blaqnony:

There is nothing like bulletproof application at all. Otherwise, nobody will be anxious over this thing. Just do your bit,pray hard and hope for the best.

An application that covers all grounds of previous denial, that makes it hard for the VO to say no is what I mean by bulletproof. Of course nothing is guranteeed here, but you can do your best to bring yourself closer to an approval by how and what you present.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dewandow: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good day Gurus in d building ..
Pls I need urgent answer to d question...
Is someone can use fixed deposit account to sponsor an applicant..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by harde116: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hey guys, so i picked my stamped passport today, It was processed in London, so you may also channel your webform enquires to them for those having delays, you may never know. VFS didn't contact me, i tracked it and saw that it had arrived.

And yea, got the correspondence letter too today.

God bless ya'all and i wish everyone expecting the best.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
charlyduru:

Yes to make it more concrete and to prove these funds are accessible to you he can pay some percentage of the fee from there and also you should open a bank account there and hav him transfer the 10,000cad

I don’t think it mak sense sending the cash back here when he is there already.
Just my thoughts though , other reputable members can help me out
thank you very much
Can I say I owe you? Lol you have been of tremendous help
One last thing, what should be the appropriate title of the letter of intent requesting for a student permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by krystalstone: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hello, could anyone please advise me. Is OK to use unofficial copy of Academic Transcript while submitting application for study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kpizzle: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hi Olayemudia,

I have linked my profile online. Kindly assist with email address to send my medical details to.

Olayemudia:

Once your application is linked online, send them an email with your medical doc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by charlyduru: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
MISFITrep:
thank you very much
Can I say I owe you? Lol you have been of tremendous help
One last thing, what should be the appropriate title of the letter of intent requesting for a student permit?

Application for a study permit for —-Full Name—-(DOB)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by wealth360: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congrats Paddy
harde116:
Hey guys, so i picked my stamped passport today, It was processed in London, so you may also channel your webform enquires to them for those having delays, you may never know. VFS didn't contact me, i tracked it and saw that it had arrived.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Awas: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Vickenny:

Thank you for this, you just encouraged someone
very encouraging
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Olayemudia: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
harde116:

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Olayemudia: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
harde116:

Cheers.

A big Congratulation to my man harde116.

I guess you had to go to the UPS office
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dewandow: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pls it an urgent!!!! Is someone can sponsored with fixed deposit account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by harde116: 12:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks brother.

wealth360:
Congrats Paddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.