Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:38 PM

After He Finished He Said I Was ‘sweeter Than My Mother’- Father Rapes Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After He Finished He Said I Was ‘sweeter Than My Mother’- Father Rapes Daughter (669 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After He Finished He Said I Was ‘sweeter Than My Mother’- Father Rapes Daughter by markode777: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

A Kenyan man, 54, has been charged to Court for raping his 11-year-old step-daughter.

The man, Hesbon Mochiemo Anuri , was said to have carried out the rape offence on Febuary 9 in Bahati estate.

Mochiemo -when the mother of the girl had gone out- told the girl to prepare dinner for the family. And at midnight he went into the little girl's room and raped her while he covered her mouth.

He seriously warned her not to tell anyone, saying she was ‘sweeter than her mother’.

The Police record revealed that he locked her in the toilet so that she won't communicate with her siblings in the morning hours, but she reported to her mother when she returned in the evening.

The female minor's mother quickly alerted the police who apprehended Mochiemo.

The step-father detached himself from the charges and was released on a Sh300,000(N1 million) bond. The case was adjourned till March 20.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/03/after-he-finished-he-said-i-was-sweeter.html

Re: After He Finished He Said I Was ‘sweeter Than My Mother’- Father Rapes Daughter by mumureloaded(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priest & 17 Parishioners Jubilating / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece's Breast / Nigerians Convicted Of Hacking In US, To Be Sentenced On Oct 22 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.